PDA

View Full Version : goodbye little ones

Sage
March 19th, 2017, 09:06 PM
so i have some characters that i don't really 'click' with or do that much with, so i have decided to let them have new people c;
i might be a bit picky with some, but other than that apply for them and just see how it turns out ;u;

galekit (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/galekit.html)

palekit (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/palekit.html)

gingerwish (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/gingerwish.html)

*i don't have palekit and galekit's personalities written out, but palekit is very timid and untrusting while galekit is very paranoid and clever

*i would like you to inform the users that own the cats' relation that you now rp them

*please pm me when you have copied down all of that cat's information so i can take down their page

here is the form

username;
cat you want to adopt;
why you want to adopt that cat;
roleplay sample;

Starfall
March 21st, 2017, 11:15 PM
so i have some characters that i don't really 'click' with or do that much with, so i have decided to let them have new people c;
i might be a bit picky with some, but other than that apply for them and just see how it turns out ;u;

galekit (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/galekit.html)

palekit (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/palekit.html)

gingerwish (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/gingerwish.html)

*i don't have palekit and galekit's personalities written out, but palekit is very timid and untrusting while galekit is very paranoid and clever

*i would like you to inform the users that own the cats' relation that you now rp them

*please pm me when you have copied down all of that cat's information so i can take down their page

here is the form

username;
cat you want to adopt;
why you want to adopt that cat;
roleplay sample;

;w; Goodbye gingerwish

Username
Starfall
Cat you want to adopt
Galekit
Why you want to adopt that cat
I love the way they look, lol. That and I don't have a paranoid cat yet, so that could be fun.
Role play sample
(Oh dear)
( ;0; )

The grey tom smiled sweetly up at the other, his tail tip twitching "But not A-all cats are like that, S-some could be nice as we-well." he explained, the young tom truly did try and find the good in every one, it was just the way he was. He believed that every cat deserved a second chance, no matter what they had done, no matter what their past was. His sky blue hues flickered with confusion for a few seconds as the older, and much more muscular tom mentioned his mother once more, maybe he was right, would his mother be worried sick about him now, had she even found out that he left. The tabby then became a little home sick, he wanted to go back to his warm nest, snuggle with his siblings, play with the Warriors. He turned his attention back in the direction of camp and sighed, it was about time for him to go back. Soulkit was pulled out of his thoughts however by the compliment given by the ladder, he pointed his ears in the direction of Hades and smiled sweetly, his hues flashing with excitement once he figured out he had finally met a cat from the Dusk Syndicate "R-really you ar-" but he was cut off as the other male tied squished him against the cold ground, a choked sound came out of the kit as he hit the ground with a great force. A very audible crack was heard only two seconds after the impact, the two moon old kits arm had been broken, along with most of his ribs, not yet his spine. The grey Maine coon was in shock, his hues wide, his maw open in a silent scream, yet all that came out were small choking sounds. Tears began to well up in his eyes and he looked up at the massive tom "W-why?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper, it quivered with fear, it quivered in horror, this was it, he knew, he had heard of tales like these, of cats dying.

Soulkit let his head hit the ground, he was too weak to hold it up, though he was still breathing, he was still clinging to life, barely. For a few seconds the kit let out wails, shrieks, although his voice would often break, and it wasn't loud enough for a patrol to hear. But, it wasn't for a patrol, it was directed to Starclan, he wished upon them to save him, all he wanted to do now was to go tell his mother and father that he loved them, he wanted to play with his littermates and he wanted to go watch the Warriors and apprentices as they played. He wanted to go home. The young kits cheeks were moist from the salty water, his blue hues were glossy and they danced with fear and sadness. He let out a few choked gasps and coughs, it was almost time for him to go, but not to home, but to play and giggle with his ancestors. He should have listened, "I-I hope, t-that you fin- find warmth some day." he gasped, smiling sweetly up at Hades, and he truly did mean it, the older tom seemed cold and distant. He let out a few strained gasps and waited for the dusk Syndicate fighter to deal the final blow.

Hexict
March 22nd, 2017, 05:54 AM
Does Galekit have any relations (family,friends, ect.)?

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2017, 11:18 PM
username; CandyFlossCat

cat you want to adopt; Gingerwish

why you want to adopt that cat;I love how she looks and I like her personality

roleplay sample; The ginger and white tabby molly, named Gingerwish, yawned and sat up in her mossy nest. She twitched her fluffy tail, her green eyes glittered as she yawned and stretched out her muscles. She looked around the warriors den, then walked out of the warriors den and headed to the fresh-kill pile.

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 29th, 2017, 04:44 PM
username; Ludicrous Lunacy
cat you want to adopt; Gingy Gingerwish
why you want to adopt that cat; I don't have many SkC cats, and she's a really good character. -b-e-t-t-e-r-t-h-a-n-l-i-k-e-p-m-u-c-h-a-l-l-o-f-m-i-n-e-
roleplay sample; uhmmm hang on

monfang
April 8th, 2017, 02:02 PM
username; bad company
cat you want to adopt; Palekit
why you want to adopt that cat; i love his sarcastic, stubborn attitude, and how is is also sweet <3
roleplay sample;
"Cliffheart, leaders are not just strength and body, they are heart and mind. StarClan would not dare give nine lives to a cat with only the ablity to walk. In my eyes, you'd be a great leader! Think about what you have accomplished, in all the moons that leg has bothered you! And the cat that you manages to escape from when others couldn't. You are a true, strong hero, Cliffheart. You have mind and heart, and that leg means nothing as a leader. I bet, if Grousestar had that same issue he would still be the same, the deputy then leader." she purred, and nuzzled him. She was trying her hardest to get him to see she meant every single syllable she said. But then again, she could only do so much to change his mind until she couldn't try no more. But she knew his pain, where his anger layed. She only wanted to hep soothe it. To help him, to make him happy and joyful. But then again she probably wasn't going to be able to tell him she liked him. By the way she's seen him and how he felt, he probably felt on worthy for a mate, and all the while she felt unworthy to be his mate. She did like him, in all honesty, and she had courage at that time. For about a moon or two they have been talking, and she only wanted for him to see she was trying to make him happy. "You are brighter than all of Silverpelt. Remember that." she said softly as she nuzzled him
And there again her pelt heated up as she did so. She slowly drew back so she didn't stir up alarm and looked away. Her eyes shining softly with her blush. How was she going to tell him? Hey I like ya wanna be mates? No, oh for the love of StarClan no! There had to be a better way to make him see. She looked up again and smiled. The stars! Purrfect! she thought with, well a purr. "And if you look, Cliffheart, not all stars shine brightly alone. There are some stars, litter twin stars, that rely on each other to shine." she purred, pointing her nose in the direction of two stars that sat next to each other. "If they were to be moved, one would shine fine while the other would be nearly unseen." he meowed then looked at him. "Maybe you need your twin star." she purred again.

Sage
April 16th, 2017, 12:57 AM
starfall
accepted

bad company
accepted

I have decided to take Gingerwish off