PDA

View Full Version : Tranquil's Forest (Open To All :3)

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Tranquil is a tom who has spent all of his life alone. His parents died when he was was small and he had no siblings. He's not that kind to strangers, until he gets to know you.... If you let him
Tranquil: He is a dark brown tabby and blind in one eye

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Padding through the forest Bramble sniffed left and right for any sents. She wasn't hunting or look for a cat in particular. Bramble was lost as she wasn't familiar with this part of the forest. Her dark brown tabby fur layed flat as she calmly waked around.

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Tranquil lays in a tangle of branches, looking at the forest floor with a gulp. He hated heights but loved them at the same time. He froze when he scented cat and he growled quietly.

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Bramble stopped walking and sat. "I thought I smelled prey here but there's something else."

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Tranquil climbed down the tree, good eye looking at Bramble. He growled again, crouched in the shadows.

FOXXRR
October 13th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Chrome walked around in the forest. He had no idea how he got here in the first place. He looked around and saw only trees and leaves. He couldn't smell so that was a problem especially in this condition where there might be enemy cat near by. He just walked on.

Bram246
October 14th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Tranquil climbed down the tree, good eye looking at Bramble. He growled again, crouched in the shadows.
Hearing something climbed down the tree Bramble walked over to the bush. "Hello?",she asked hearing the growl,"I'm a bit lost. I haven't been to this forest before. Can you help me?"

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Bloodri (Blood Dree) sat at a tree, her bright orange fur ruffled. Her dark orange head looked straight forwards as her glowing yellow eyes studied everything and anything that moved.

aleka!
November 17th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Ref: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/119/255490308_75f9935904.jpg ) Moth picked her way through the undergrowth, her ears flattened. "I hate forests." She grumbled aloud, casting a green-eyed glare at the nearest thorny bush. Lashing her tail, she trudged on, her head lowered.