PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Fallpotato
March 19th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Hello residents of WCO, I am a pretty experienced rper and I thought this site looked interesting

fresh
March 19th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Hello residents of WCO, I am a pretty experienced rper and I thought this site looked interesting
Welp, hiya! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :welcome: :ringbounce: :bounce:

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 19th, 2017, 03:16 PM
heyo!
Can I call you potato?

|+sari+|
March 19th, 2017, 03:21 PM

Hello, and welcome to Warrior Cats Online, otherwise known as WCO!!! I hope you will have fun in this crazy place full of weirdos, and just so you know, I am a wierdo myself! If you have any questions, want to chat, or just wanna RP, feel free to PM me or drop a Comment on my Profile! I'll be glad to assis you! :3

And this is a very friendly community, so I am sure you'll feel like one of us in no time!

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welc ome::ringbounce::ringbounce::ringbounce::ringbounc e::ringbounce::heartballoon4::heartballoon4::heart balloon4::heartballoon4::tacoparty::tacoparty::tac oparty::tacoparty::yay::yay::yay::yay::spinning::s pinning::spinning::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::w oot::yaycat::yaycat::yaycat::yaycat::yaycat:

Fallpotato
March 19th, 2017, 06:02 PM
heyo!
Can I call you potato?
Of course! Anything u want