PDA

View Full Version : Mentor for Caramelpaw

Trashy Sky
October 13th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Okay! Please, please, please, read his personality before you apply! You'll need to know it. Now, moving on, I would really want his mentor to be an EE supporter as Caramelpaw will be himself. I would like his mentor to be rough with him, to strengthen him up. Please just make sure their personalities wont crash together.

-Here's some information on him-
Name: Caramelpaw
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: Caramelpaw is a cream-colored cat with caramel-colored markings on his tail, face, and legs. His eyes are a clear blue while his nose and paw pads are pink. He's a small cat, having a build that tends to be shorter and skinnier then other apprentices his age. His slightly fluffy fur hides that but he's still the same height. Hopefully training will solve that.
Personality: Caramelpaw could be described with one word; trick. He seems to be soft and kind on the outside, like a normal apprentice, but he's sharp and terrible on the inside. He loves to mess with the minds of others, listening in on conversations just to get something to use against a cat. If you get into a deep conversation with him, you'll probably hear him say he hates everyone. Though, he doesn't hate everyone. As long as they see the same side with him or like his dark sense of humor or like the way he messes with others then you're completely fine by him. It doesn't mean you're friends, but it means you have a possibility of being friends with him. He has a dark mind, loving the thought of bloodshed and despair, and he jokes about it often. If he could, he would slice every cat that looks at him the wrong way. Though, he knows he can't and that's the problem. He's a small cat, not much strength. Though, he hopes that training to be a warrior will help him with that. Caramelpaw despises anything considered 'sweet' or 'lovely', as they just don't pertain to his certain stature on life. He despises the fact that everyone exists and thinks they should only exist under the rule of a sharp and harsh claw. He doesn't care if he was that ruler or not, he'd be loyal to anyone who has the potential to. He tends to be emotionless a lot, having a monotone voice and blank eyes that seem to stare into your soul. Some mistake this as depression but it's not, he's always been emotionless with a spark of hate inside.
Other: He's asexual.

-Mentor Form [without link]-
Name:
Personality: [TBRP'ed NOT Accepted]
Other:
Activity Level:
Questions?:

-Mentor Form [with link]-
Name/Link:
Other:
Activity Level:
Questions?:

Trashy Sky
October 13th, 2016, 05:35 PM
bump

please

Starfall
November 1st, 2016, 08:50 PM
bump

please

I'll help ya out X3

Name:sleepingcloud
Clan:windclan
Apperance:http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=197&pictureid=851
Personality: day dreamer, friendly, kind.
Other:he loves to stargaze
Activity level: about an 8

Trashy Sky
November 2nd, 2016, 05:07 AM
I'll help ya out X3

Name:sleepingcloud
Clan:windclan
Apperance:http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=197&pictureid=851
Personality: day dreamer, friendly, kind.
Other:he loves to stargaze
Activity level: about an 8
I already found a mentor for him
ahhhh sorry!

Honeykit
November 5th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Name: GingerStrike
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: http://warriorcatsadventures2.webs.com/sandpelt.jpg
Personality: Evil and dark GingerStrike always pushes her son to do more, be more, fight more, and hunt more. She has a bitter heart for she wanted to be a leader but now she can't because of Caramelpaw. GingerStrike is a conniving she-cat whose heart is as cold as the sea in winter.
Other: nah
Activity Level: Weekends and some weekdays
Questions?: i'm applying for mother. what does TBRP stand for?