PDA

View Full Version : A Cindered Flight in RiverClan

Phoenix Flames
March 17th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Cinderflight (http://derpkatzwcocharries.weebly.com/Cinderflight.html) goes on a walk outside of camp with [Friend 1], [Friend 2], and [Friend 3]. She hears the mewing of kits and goes to look for them. Cinderflight's friends help to look. Soon they find the two kits mewing in fear on a rock. The kits weren't hurt or anything. They were just scared. (They can be any gender and any color.) Cinderflight and [Friend 1] pick the two kits up and walk back to [Friend 2] and [Friend 3]. The four cats take the kits back to camp, knowing they are doing the right thing. Cinderflight tells her mate about the kits that they rescued and [Tom 1, Cinderflight's mate] agrees that Cinderflight should take care of them. Cinderflight takes the kits to the RiverClan nursery and takes care of them until they are apprentices. Cinderflight is happy for them and congratulates her adoptive kits and tells them that she is happy that they are apprentices. As the kits grow up, Cinderflight and her mate are still proud that their adoptive kits have thrived in RiverClan. Soon the kits decide to find a cat to be their mates.

So, if any of you are willing to apply for this plot, I would really appreciate it. This is the second plot I ever made but the first plot/rp I ever made died..... I might edit the plot and change it up... The plot is a bit weird, I know. But, I'm trying to get people to join it. I'm not sure if this plot is going to die off or not. If the plot dies, I'll just make a Finder for Cinderflight and then remake this plot.

Roles;

Tom 1, Cinderflight's mate
Friend 1
Friend 2
Friend 3
Kit 1
Kit 2

NOTE: THIS RP WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE RIVERCLAN TERRITORY, THE RIVERCLAN CLEARING, AND THEN THE RIVERCLAN NURSERY. THE KITS CAN BE ANY GENDER AND ANY COLOR. THEY CAN ALSO HAVE ANY EYE COLOR. THE KITS ARE 4 MOONS OLD.

Form;

Name:
Role:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other/Questions:
RP Sample:

Phoenix Flames
March 17th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Can someone apply for one of the roles, please?

Mango
March 24th, 2017, 07:07 AM
I would, but I don't have any Riverclan cats who'd work.