PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think would have been better for DoveWing?

Zan Partizanne
March 17th, 2017, 07:49 AM
So If DoveWing did have to choose between TigerHeart and BumbleStripe who do you think would have been better for her? And you can't say Neither cause that's not what this thread is for -_-

I would Personally say TigerHeart he and DoveWing's personallitys seemed so much more alike while to me BumbleStripe was alyways trying to force some parts of the relationship and was way to overprotective acting like DoveWing couldn't do anything for herself.

Streamstar
April 14th, 2017, 01:43 AM
I agree with you when you say that bumblestripe was forcing the relationship a bit(and being too quick to emotion), but how was tigerheart going to work out for dovewing? A forbidden love is something we see a thousand times over in warriors and it rarely works out. We also can't forget that tigerheart has his own issues as well(for the relationship), he seems quite clan centered as we saw from the catnip situation, while also being self centered(I know this contradicts what I just said, but in some odd way he is, hue) and needy in my opinion. I would prefer them killing off all three characters if I'm being honest, they're just annoying at this point, especially seeing as it looks like tigerheart and dovewing still have some feelings for each other, no matter how deeply buried. (also I think neither of them are right for her)

NightWarrior4Life
April 14th, 2017, 02:09 AM
I do like Tigerheart on his own cause it's not like he's a bad guy...but as a couple (I know I'm not allowed to but) neither only because it's my biggest pet peeve when cats are inbred AND IT ANNOYS ME CAUSE DOVEWING, TIGERHEART AND BUMBLESTRIPE ARE ALL DISTANTLY RELATED!!! but I mean if she likes him and he's good to her then I would go with TIGERHEART IF THEY WEREN'T RELATED

Streamstar
April 20th, 2017, 07:06 AM
I do like Tigerheart on his own cause it's not like he's a bad guy...but as a couple (I know I'm not allowed to but) neither only because it's my biggest pet peeve when cats are inbred AND IT ANNOYS ME CAUSE DOVEWING, TIGERHEART AND BUMBLESTRIPE ARE ALL DISTANTLY RELATED!!! but I mean if she likes him and he's good to her then I would go with TIGERHEART IF THEY WEREN'T RELATED
Dear lord, you can't swing a stick without hitting an inbred warriors cat, or distantly related mates. It's inevitable with the clans being closed off to cats in their own clan most of the time.

NightWarrior4Life
April 20th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Dear lord, you can't swing a stick without hitting an inbred warriors cat, or distantly related mates. It's inevitable with the clans being closed off to cats in their own clan most of the time.
I dunno if you're purposely throwing shade at me or whether this is just an in general comment on the topic I brought up, either way, I don't like it....but if any rudeness was unintentional and accidental then I forgive you...

Streamstar
April 23rd, 2017, 12:47 AM
I dunno if you're purposely throwing shade at me or whether this is just an in general comment on the topic I brought up, either way, I don't like it....but if any rudeness was unintentional and accidental then I forgive you...
Oh, It was never my intention to throw shade at you or anything close to it, I was indeed just commenting about the topic you brought up (there really is just a ton of inbreeding in warriors hue). So yeah, I'm sorry if you took it in anyway that would mean offense or disrespect about or intended towards you

dino.
April 23rd, 2017, 08:46 AM
I like that phrase, "you can't swing a stick without..." But that isnt what I came here to comment about. Yeah, I agree with you, theres a lot of related cats becoming mates. And personally, I think Tigerheart would be better for Dovewing. Idk why, he just appeals to me more. So... Yeah *sinks back into shadows*

NightWarrior4Life
April 23rd, 2017, 11:20 AM
Oh, It was never my intention to throw shade at you or anything close to it, I was indeed just commenting about the topic you brought up (there really is just a ton of inbreeding in warriors hue). So yeah, I'm sorry if you took it in anyway that would mean offense or disrespect about or intended towards you
Okay I forgive you...I'm not always grumpy like this though I'm sorry it had to be your first impression of me it's just that I get responses like these a lot and I get annoyed easily