PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Children

Empress Of Evil
March 17th, 2017, 02:07 AM
Hey guys!
I've decided to get rid of a few cats simply because I either never use them, or I don't seem to 'connect' with them. Anyway, anything crossed out is taken! And anything that isn't is up for sale!

Gorsepaw (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/gorsepaw.html)

Assetclaw (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/assetclaw.html) [Assetclaw's page isn't finished but he has nothing specific you need to know] Assetclaw also has a plot going on here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3582)

Willowkit (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/willowkit.html)

Brackenpaw (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/brackenpaw.html)

Form
Username:
Which Character?:
Why do you want them?:
Will you change anything about them?:
Activity Level:
Roleplay Example:

If I pick you to adopt a cat, my character page will be up until you've managed to copy down all their info.

goddess of ducks
March 17th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Username: Nighty
Which Character?: Gorsepaw
Why do you want them?: Because I love their character plus I need more WC Kitties. Also I see a plot opportunity in there possibly. :3
Will you change anything about them?: Hmmm probably not. There may be minor tweaks in personality as I develope their character, but nothing very major
Activity Level: 8-9/10
Roleplay Example: I think you know... If you still want one say so though.

Empress Of Evil
March 17th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Why do you want them?: Because I love their character plus I need more WC Kitties. Also I see a plot opportunity in there possibly. :3
Will you change anything about them?: Hmmm probably not. There may be minor tweaks in personality as I develope their character, but nothing very major

I'm just going to go ahead an accept you! Just tell me when you have finished copying down his info so I can take his page down! Have fun with him! :heartbounce:

Hexict
March 17th, 2017, 04:11 PM

Just letting you know that I now roleplay Flickerpaw - the brother - but have changed his name to 'Singepaw' instead~

goddess of ducks
March 17th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Just letting you know that I now roleplay Flickerpaw - the brother - but have changed his name to 'Singepaw' instead~
XD Singepaw I love it

goddess of ducks
March 17th, 2017, 04:44 PM
I'm just going to go ahead an accept you! Just tell me when you have finished copying down his info so I can take his page down! Have fun with him! :heartbounce:

Thanks I'll try and get the stuff copied down later today, but I definitely will now that I know I can restart the adventures of Sunge and Gorse oml this will be interesting

Hexict
March 17th, 2017, 04:45 PM
XD Singepaw I love it

:kittyface:

dragonmoon
March 18th, 2017, 04:20 PM
username: dragonmoon

which character: willowkit

why do you want them: she seems really nice and I feel like I could roleplay her personality and I need more characters...

will you change anything about them: not really I don't usually change things about characters

activity level: 9/10

roleplay example: amberkit tackled flamekit "got you!!" she meowed as he batted at her trying to get her off, "no fair you came up behind me" he cried as he playfully kicked her off and got up shaking his fur "who said we have to play fair? there is no rules in playing fight" she meowed getting up and walking to him and licked his ear "besides its only a game flamekit" she purred he looked at her then tackled her why she was distracted talking to him and pinned her "pay back" he meowed smirking then got off and they both burst into laughter

JaxenAmethyst
March 18th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Hey guys!
I've decided to get rid of a few cats because I just don't seem to ever use them. Plus I don't really 'connect' with them. I will be rather picky as i'm normally reluctant to give away my kitties, so yeah.

Assetclaw (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/assetclaw.html) [Assetclaw's page isn't finished but he has nothing specific you need to know]

Form
Username:
Which Character?:
Why do you want them?:
Activity Level:
Roleplay Example:

If I pick you to adopt a cat, my character page will be up until you've managed to copy down all their info.
Username: JaxenAmethyst
Which Character?: Assetclaw
Why do you want them?: I like the fact that he doesn't think love is quite necessary. That means he's an independent soul. But he still deep-down loves his kits.
Will you change anything about them?: I may create a plot where he learns that a mate(Sagewhisker) is there to give you confidence and to lift you up when you're down. So basically, he may change his views about Sagewhisker :3
Activity Level: 2.74 PPD(would be greater if I got replies...)
Roleplay Example:
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."

FlashFanatic
March 19th, 2017, 07:11 AM
Username: TehDerpyShoelace
Why do you want them?: Assetclaw's name is just funny to me for some reason. I like his personality, and the appearance is unique.
Will you change anything about them?: No, I don't think so.
Activity Level: 7/10, or 4.41 PPD.
Roleplay Example:
Pineshadow, sulking in the bushes, was a funny sight to see. He was always annoyed at how him and Blizzardfoot never got to spend any time together. The last time they tried talking was at the gathering, but it was way to loud and cramped. They couldn't really share their feelings for eachother when they are at a loud, cramped gathering. The time before that, the fire had started, which then he had to go and help his clan. He just hoped that this time they had some time alone.

That also striked another problem. If they had time alone, what would they talk about? Events that happened? How much they love eachother? To Pineshadow, he was a pretty boring cat. Eat, sleep, hunt, fight. That was pretty much his normal routine, the life of a clan cat. While the brown tabby was thinking, he didn't realize that Blizzardfoot was there. Then, he heard someone. His first instinct was to run away, but then he realized that someone was asking if he was okay. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He said in a grumpy voice, not fully aware that Blizzardfoot was there. When he looked up, he saw The pretty white cat. "Oh!" He said, and jumped backwards in surprise. "i didn't realize it was you?"

Pineshadow started laughing, and collapsed to the ground in a fit of laughter. He didn't care how dumb he looked, only because it was Blizzardfoot that was there. Then he realized how dumb he actually looked. Blizzardfoot probably thought that he went crazy between now and the gathering. It wasn't often that he burst into maniacal fits of laughter. The brown tabby got up, and swiftly cleaned his fur. "Sorry about that." He said, trying to sound formal. He bit his lip, trying not to burst into laughter again. "So, how are you?" He asked, trying his best to change the subject.

seasalt
March 19th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Username: tawny~
Which Character?: Willowkit
Why do you want them?: Their so precious <3, and I used to have a kit named Willowkit but I erased them from existence sadly ;w;
Will you change anything about them?: We will have to see! personality development probably.
Activity Level: 9/10 Weekends/Breaks | 8/10 Weekdays/School
Roleplay Example: A darker, and more chilling pelt slinked in the shadows, like a predator, waiting for her prey, watching in complete silence, waiting for one, one moment to finally strike. Her dark brown, almost black pelt bristled, amber optics glaring in the shadows, the darkness. She was waiting, waiting for the right time, the exact right moment. Flicking her tail, she walked on, watching the apprentice closely eyes narrowed a bit as the tom walked toward a tree. Hmm, what is he doing...? She thought, eyes glaring, narrowed into slits as she watched the tom climb the tree. Interesting... Mossdrop thought, amber eyes staring through the shadows. Nightpaw wouldn't be free for very long, it seemed. They had a hint of guilt, of longing, and it seemed, they wanted to die. But, Mossdrop had many, many plans for them already.

Thunder
March 19th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Username: Thunder
Why do you want them?: I don't really have many cats and I want to start roleplaying main clans again ^^
Will you change anything about them?: Nnnope!
Activity Level (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5040#): Maybe a 8 or 9?
Marble padded across the cold grass as the bitter winds hit her short fur. Her brown eyes scanning in fear, her frame skinny from starvation.

Empress Of Evil
March 31st, 2017, 04:25 AM
Username: tawny~
Which Character?: Willowkit
Why do you want them?: Their so precious <3, and I used to have a kit named Willowkit but I erased them from existence sadly ;w;
Will you change anything about them?: We will have to see! personality development probably.
Activity Level: 9/10 Weekends/Breaks | 8/10 Weekdays/School
Roleplay Example: A darker, and more chilling pelt slinked in the shadows, like a predator, waiting for her prey, watching in complete silence, waiting for one, one moment to finally strike. Her dark brown, almost black pelt bristled, amber optics glaring in the shadows, the darkness. She was waiting, waiting for the right time, the exact right moment. Flicking her tail, she walked on, watching the apprentice closely eyes narrowed a bit as the tom walked toward a tree. Hmm, what is he doing...? She thought, eyes glaring, narrowed into slits as she watched the tom climb the tree. Interesting... Mossdrop thought, amber eyes staring through the shadows. Nightpaw wouldn't be free for very long, it seemed. They had a hint of guilt, of longing, and it seemed, they wanted to die. But, Mossdrop had many, many plans for them already.

Willowkit is yours! Tell me when you've finished copying down her info so I can take her page down!

Empress Of Evil
March 31st, 2017, 04:26 AM
Username: TehDerpyShoelace
Why do you want them?: Assetclaw's name is just funny to me for some reason. I like his personality, and the appearance is unique.
Will you change anything about them?: No, I don't think so.
Activity Level: 7/10, or 4.41 PPD.
Roleplay Example:
Pineshadow, sulking in the bushes, was a funny sight to see. He was always annoyed at how him and Blizzardfoot never got to spend any time together. The last time they tried talking was at the gathering, but it was way to loud and cramped. They couldn't really share their feelings for eachother when they are at a loud, cramped gathering. The time before that, the fire had started, which then he had to go and help his clan. He just hoped that this time they had some time alone.

That also striked another problem. If they had time alone, what would they talk about? Events that happened? How much they love eachother? To Pineshadow, he was a pretty boring cat. Eat, sleep, hunt, fight. That was pretty much his normal routine, the life of a clan cat. While the brown tabby was thinking, he didn't realize that Blizzardfoot was there. Then, he heard someone. His first instinct was to run away, but then he realized that someone was asking if he was okay. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He said in a grumpy voice, not fully aware that Blizzardfoot was there. When he looked up, he saw The pretty white cat. "Oh!" He said, and jumped backwards in surprise. "i didn't realize it was you?"

Pineshadow started laughing, and collapsed to the ground in a fit of laughter. He didn't care how dumb he looked, only because it was Blizzardfoot that was there. Then he realized how dumb he actually looked. Blizzardfoot probably thought that he went crazy between now and the gathering. It wasn't often that he burst into maniacal fits of laughter. The brown tabby got up, and swiftly cleaned his fur. "Sorry about that." He said, trying to sound formal. He bit his lip, trying not to burst into laughter again. "So, how are you?" He asked, trying his best to change the subject.

Assetclaw is yours! Once you've finished copying down his info,
notify me so I can take down his page

monfang
March 31st, 2017, 09:24 AM
WAIT I WANNA POST A FORM GIMME A MIN
IS THERE ANYONE LEFT?

seasalt
March 31st, 2017, 06:51 PM
Willowkit is yours! Tell me when you've finished copying down her info so I can take her page down!
Finished! <3

Foxstar16
April 2nd, 2017, 04:41 PM
i would like willowkit, no i wouldnt change anything about her, she is perfect. the reason i want her is because i am new here and am in need of a cat to rp. i would be on almost every day.

A young russet color female with a bushy black tail and black ears stepped out of the shadows and lifted her muzzle to the sky, her eyes shining brightly as she scented the crisp morning air. suddenly a large light brown almost sandy tom raced over to her. "foxholly, come quick, its stormfeather. hes hurt real bad, his leg is stuck in a fox trap!!"
the russet female, known as foxholly turned to look at the tom "rowanoak, calm down, i cant understand what your saying, what happened to our brother?"
the tom lifted his head and calmed down "hes hurt, his leg is trapped in a fox trap, he needs help"
foxholly nodded and raced off to find her younger brother.

Hey guys!
I've decided to get rid of a few cats because I just don't seem to ever use them. Plus I don't really 'connect' with them. I will be rather picky as i'm normally reluctant to give away my kitties, so yeah.

Assetclaw (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/assetclaw.html) [Assetclaw's page isn't finished but he has nothing specific you need to know] Assetclaw also has a plot going on here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3582)

Form
Username:
Which Character?:
Why do you want them?:
Activity Level:
Roleplay Example:

Empress Of Evil
April 14th, 2017, 03:07 AM
Boop because a new cat has been added

Sage
April 16th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Empress Of Evil

Username: S A G I E
Which Character?: Brackenpaw
Why do you want them?: I really like his personality and I need RC kitties
Will you change anything about them?: Maybe his warrior name
Activity Level: 6/10
Roleplay Example: we have Rped before

Empress Of Evil
April 20th, 2017, 06:34 AM
booples

monfang
April 20th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Username: bad company
Which Character?: bracken
Why do you want them?: i like his outlook level, how he sees goo in everyone and how he treats everyone
Will you change anything about them?: uh ahahahahaahaa no
Activity Level: 11.16 ppd
Roleplay Example: we've rp'd before

Empress Of Evil
April 22nd, 2017, 02:15 AM
Username: bad company
Which Character?: bracken
Why do you want them?: i like his outlook level, how he sees goo in everyone and how he treats everyone
Will you change anything about them?: uh ahahahahaahaa no
Activity Level: 11.16 ppd
Roleplay Example: we've rp'd before

He's yours! Just tell me when you've finished copying down his info so I can take down his page ^^

monfang
April 22nd, 2017, 09:57 AM
done!