PDA

View Full Version : Different Directions

goddess of ducks
October 13th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Four kits are born to two loving parents. They assign them names of Northkit, Southkit, Eastkit, and Westkit. The four kits are all close friends and love each other dearly. They would always stand up for one another and protect each other.

The day comes for the foursome to earn their apprenticeship. They are given their new names of Northpaw, Southpaw, Eastpaw, and Westpaw. They are all given faithful mentors that train them and pass their knowledge down to the apprentices.

Northpaw was given a mentor who did not fully believe in Starclan. So, due to this he did not completely believe in Starclan himself. Eastpaw began to excel at hunting in the plains area near the camp, loving to run and stretch her muscles. She loved to compete with her older brother, but was turned down by him. She soon became independent and stood firmly behind her opinion. Westpaw was given his mentor and developed his skills. Therefore, Westpaw made high standards for himself and became somewhat of a perfectionist. Southpaw, being the runt of the litter remained small. He always followed behind his siblings and strove to be like them. He tried to be as strong as Northpaw, as fast as Eastpaw, and as smart as Westpaw, but he always fell short. Instead he found a notch for himself, fitting in to help serve his Clanmates.

The four siblings received their warrior names and were made true Clanmates of Skyclan. Shortly after the siblings went out to find their parents bodies lifeless. The foursome was devastated. They returned to camp sharing the grief between themselves. Soon after the siblings began to turn on each other blinded by grief. They split off North and East against West and South. They will eventually become so aggressive with each other that they duel it out with an ending result of South’s death. They then come to a realization that they all acted foolishly. North and East return to the Clan, while West leaves and becomes a loner. If you read all that put 4Directions in the other section.

That concludes Part I of the plot. If this succeeds without the plot dying, then we can continue with Part II:

After leaving the camp West ran away to become a loner. West was still grief stricken over the loss of both his parents and closest sibling, although he still received visits from his kin in dreams. The young warrior made a living for himself and had several friends and even a she cat that he loved. One day North and East venture out to find their lost brother hoping to reconnect with him. West hesitates and asks his crush what she thinks. She becomes curious of the Clans and agrees to join him in moving back to the Clan. There the siblings mend the broken bond between them and continue with their lives, while West and his mate have their kits.

So I will be taking both Southkit and West’s love interest. Every other role is open and available. Here is a list of the open roles:

Mother

Father

Northkit/paw

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2zf493n.jpg

Westkit/paw

http://66.media.tumblr.com/14f679fe7197f133e6f0ea9a7da046ac/tumblr_mkrlu4yEhS1rc794ko1_400.jpg

Eastkit/paw

http://www.metaphoricalplatypus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Siamese-Kitten.jpg

North’s mentor

South’s mentor {Braveleap I believe}

East’s mentor

West’s mentor

If you decide to take the role of one of the kits, you can decide their warrior names, hence why they weren’t written in the plot description. Although I have already picked out their appearance. So if you are applying for a kit, leave the appearance spot blank. Now it’s time for the form:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Role:

Other:

Activeness Level:

RP Sample (Optional):

~:UPDATE:~
If you applied before the transfer repost again with the following form:
Name:
Role:
Personality:

Hopefully the spots will all fill up and this will be a successful plot. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read the plot and apply.
NOTE: This is not first come first serve

:rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama:

BluBunnie
October 13th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Name: Weststripe
Personality: Perfectionist, quiet, gets anxiety about certain things, friendly.
Appearance:
Role: Westkit/paw
Other: Nope
Activeness Level: 8/10

goddess of ducks
October 28th, 2016, 09:29 AM
Bumps

Caligo Everton
October 28th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Name: Eastkit/Eastpaw/Eastheart

Personality:fun loving/hard worker and kinda flirty/good with guys and independent. the rest TBRPed

Appearance: http://www.metaphoricalplatypus.com/...ese-Kitten.jpg

Role: eastkit/eastpaw/eastheart

Other: none

Activeness Level: 9/10

RP Sample (Optional): i'm not going to do one right now... kinda have writers block but if you want to know my style check out my reposted rp... in hiding.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 28th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Name:Northkit/Northpaw/Northfrost
Role:Northkit
Appearance:A light gray with cream colored paws and chest.She has an dark stripe from her nose to tail.
Personality:She is quiet and doesn't !ike to be around others.Northkit is very thoughtful, and sensitive.

Sage
October 29th, 2016, 12:34 AM
Name: Westkit/ Westpaw/ Westflight
Role: Westkit/paw
Appearance: Already chosen
Personality: ISFP (https://www.16personalities.com/isfp-personality)

goddess of ducks
October 31st, 2016, 09:31 AM
bumps