PDA

View Full Version : Leaving home

dreami
March 16th, 2017, 11:28 PM
aLRIGHT so i'm not like 100% sure i'm doing this right, so kindly correct me if i'm not

what i need is an apprentice-aged clan cat (doesn't matter from where) who, one day, found a kittypet wandering around the border. The kittypet starts asking questions one after the other, and they get to talking. They eventually become friends (depending on your charrie's personality, they can be skeptical, hostile, or whatever at first; as long as they become friends!). They meet twice more, and the second time, your character tells the kittypet that they can't keep meeting because it was against the warrior code and they (your char) could get in trouble. She (kittypet) then asks if she can join, having fallen in love with the concept of the clans. They get permission from the leader or whatever (again, i'm not 100% sure how this works i'm a newbie c ri es) and she joins!

Your character then helps the kittypet adjust to clan life, introducing them to the clan members, helping them get settled in; the whole kit and caboodle!! aand they essentially become best friends. It doesn't really matter what gender or clan your character is from (mine will join the same), but i do ask that they're around apprentice age~ young warrior would be okay, too!!

smol form~ (alternative is sending me a character sit link)
Name:
(brief)Personality:
(brief)Appearance:

~Aesthetic~
March 16th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Lol, welcome! (My char is WindClan so you should address Blazingstar about joining protocols)

Name: Almondpaw
Residence: Windclan
Sexuality: straight
(brief)Personality: Doesn't do what he's told, believes strongly in making his own decisions, and also a thrilling cat to be around because he is a risk-taker. He will go to great lengths to prove someone wrong. As a friend, he can be either really close and hang out a lot, or be a bit neglecting.
(brief)Appearance: He is brown with slightly lighter tabby markings, green eyes.

dreami
March 17th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Lol, welcome! (My char is WindClan so you should address Blazingstar about joining protocols)

Name: Almondpaw
Residence: Windclan
Sexuality: straight
(brief)Personality: Doesn't do what he's told, believes strongly in making his own decisions, and also a thrilling cat to be around because he is a risk-taker. He will go to great lengths to prove someone wrong. As a friend, he can be either really close and hang out a lot, or be a bit neglecting.
(brief)Appearance: He is brown with slightly lighter tabby markings, green eyes.

Accepted!! I just talked with Suspiciousmindz, so we're all good to go!
tysm~ i'll send you a pm ♡