PDA

View Full Version : Sorrow

Splash
March 16th, 2017, 04:47 PM
I'm using names for the roles, but if you get one I don't care if you change it.

Splash and Finch were born as rouges near ThunderClan. Their parents were unable to care for them, so ThunderClan raised them. The plot starts with Splash and Finch as apprentices.

Splashpaw was a devoted apprentice, completely dedicated to her training. That is, until she met the devilishly handsom (and insane, although Splashpaw did not know) rouge named Eagle.
Splashpaw and Eagle met up nearly every night. Splashpaw thought she was in love. Time passed, and it was soon the sister's warrior ceremonies. They were now Splashstream and Finchsnow. Splashstream kept meeting with Eagle. Little did she know that Finchsnow was also meeting with Eagle. Neither sister knew the other's secret, until Finchsnow learned she was expecting kits.
Being the loyal sister that she was, Finchsnow told Splashstream about her pregnancy immediately. Splashstream was crushed to learn the news about Eagle but supported her sister. With Splashstream's help, Finchsnow left the clan, and Splashstream and Eagle both kept her fed. (NOW it gets interesting. :0)
Splashstream met with Finchsnow every half moon. One day Eagle arrived instead of Finchsnow and told Splashstream that Finchsnow was too close to kitting to come. In truth, Finchsnow was dead.
After Finchsnow's kitting, Eagle had visited the weak she-cat. Since had no use left for her, he killed her, and rubbed foxdung everywhere. Later, Eagle told Splashstream that Finchpaw had died after kitting, killed by a fox, but Splashstream wasn't fooled.
One of Eagle's kits, Lost, survived, but Eagle could not feed her without milk. He gave the hardly day old kit to a loner whom's litter had just died, named Crow. Eagle fed Crow, Crow fed Lost.
When Lost was old enough, Eagle came for her- and found her alone in Crow's den. As a punishment for leaving his kit, Eagle killed Crow. Lost, scarred, followed her father blindly to ThunderClan. There, Lost ran away and became Lostpaw, who quickly became close friends with her aunt, Splashstream.
Splashstream learned she was expecting Eagle's kits and had Secretkit, Silentkit, and Sorrowkit, all named after Splashstream's relationship with Eagle.
Eagle hunted down Secretkit and Silentkit, but left Sorrowkit. Lostpaw went hunting one day and, because it took so long for her to return, Splashstream went looking for her. Lostpaw was found dead in Eagle's clutches. Splashstream and Eagle had a final battle, and both died, leaving Sorrowkit the only reminder of the whole story.

So.. sorry that's soooo long.
Characters needed: Splashstream, Finchsnow, Secretkit, Silentkit, Sorrowkit, Eagle, and Crow.

*Note: I do not care if names are changed, but not genders! Genders of Secretkit, Silentkit, Sorrowkit, and Lostpaw are undetermined, so if you have one of them you can choose.
Please do not change Secretkit's, Silentkit's, or Sorrowkit's names, as they represent the outcome of the plot. After the plot whoever had Sorrowkit can do whatever they want with him/her.*
Form:
Name of character
Role wanted
Brief description
Brief personality

*Last note: Lostpaw's character is listless and usually lost in thought. Sorrowkit's is spunky. Crow is desperate for food.*

|+sari+|
March 16th, 2017, 04:56 PM
I'm using names for the roles, but if you get one I don't care if you change it.

Splash and Finch were born as rouges near ThunderClan. Their parents were unable to care for them, so ThunderClan raised them. The plot starts with Splash and Finch as apprentices.

Splashpaw was a devoted apprentice, completely dedicated to her training. That is, until she met the devilishly handsom (and insane, although Splashpaw did not know) rouge named Eagle.
Splashpaw and Eagle met up nearly every night. Splashpaw thought she was in love. Little did she know that Finchpaw was also meeting with Eagle. Neither sister knew the other's secret, until Finchpaw learned she was expecting kits.
Being the loyal sister that she was, Finchpaw told Splashpaw about her pregnancy immediately. Splashpaw was crushed to learn the news about Eagle but supported her sister. With Splashpaw's help, Finchpaw left the clan, and Splashpaw and Eagle both kept her fed. (NOW it gets interesting. :0)
Splashpaw met with Finchpaw every half moon. One day Eagle arrived instead of Finchpaw and told Splashpaw that Finchpaw was too close to kitting to come. In truth, Finchpaw was dead.
After Finchpaw's kitting, Eagle had visited the weak she-cat. Since had no use left for her, he killed her, and rubbed foxdung everywhere. Later, Eagle told Splashpaw that Finchpaw had died kitting, but Splashpaw wasn't fooled.
One of Eagle's kits, Lost, survived, but Eagle could not feed her without milk. He gave the hardly day old kit to a loner whom's litter had just died, named Crow. Eagle fed Crow, Crow fed Lost.
When Lost was old enough, Eagle came for her- and found her alone in Crow's den. As a punishment for leaving his kit, Eagle killed Crow. Lost, scarred, followed her father blindly to ThunderClan. There, Lost ran away and became Lostpaw, who quickly became close friends with her aunt, now Splashstream.
Splashstream learned she was expecting Eagle's kits and had Secretkit, Silentkit, and Sorrowkit, all named after Splashstream's relationship with Eagle.
Eagle hunted down Secretkit and Silentkit, but left Sorrowkit. Lostpaw went hunting one day and, because it took so long for her to return, Splashstream went looking for her. Lostpaw was found dead in Eagle's clutches. Splashstream and Eagle had a final battle, and both died, leaving Sorrowkit the only reminder of the whole story.

Characters needed: Splashstream, Finchpaw, Secretkit, Silentkit, Sorrowkit, Eagle, and Crow.

*Note: I do not care if names are changed, but not genders!*
Form:
Name of character
Role wanted
Brief description
Brief personality

*Last note: Lostpaw's character is listless and usually lost in thought. Sorrowkit's is spunky. Crow is desperate for food.*

Whyyyy is dis sooo saaddd, Splashie?! :sob::nuu::bawling::omg::quivering:

Splash
March 16th, 2017, 05:00 PM
I created this plot (kinda accidently) on another roleplaying thing. Both Eagle and Lostpaw were played by a depressed friend so it just happened that way:bawling:

That's why I'm SPLASHie. My best plot's character who I played was Splashstream.

Saddly out of my three other plot ideas all are sad xD

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 16th, 2017, 05:01 PM

Splashpaw and Eagle met up nearly every night. Splashpaw thought she was in love. Little did she know that Finchpaw was also meeting with Eagle. Neither sister knew the other's secret, until Finchpaw learned she was expecting kits.
Being the loyal sister that she was, Finchpaw told Splashpaw about her pregnancy immediately. Splashpaw was crushed to learn the news about Eagle but supported her sister. With Splashpaw's help, Finchpaw left the clan, and Splashpaw and Eagle both kept her fed. (NOW it gets interesting. :0)
Splashpaw met with Finchpaw every half moon. One day Eagle arrived instead of Finchpaw and told Splashpaw that Finchpaw was too close to kitting to come. In truth, Finchpaw was dead.
After Finchpaw's kitting, Eagle had visited the weak she-cat. Since had no use left for her, he killed her, and rubbed foxdung everywhere. Later, Eagle told Splashpaw that Finchpaw had died kitting, but Splashpaw wasn't fooled.
When Lost was old enough, Eagle came for her- and found her alone in Crow's den. As a punishment for leaving his kit, Eagle killed Crow. Lost, scarred, followed her father blindly to ThunderClan. There, Lost ran away and became Lostpaw, who quickly became close friends with her aunt, now Splashstream.

Characters needed: Splashstream, Finchpaw, Secretkit, Silentkit, Sorrowkit, Eagle, and Crow.

*Note: I do not care if names are changed, but not genders!*
Form:
Name of character
Role wanted
Brief description
Brief personality

(Apprentices arent allowed to become pregnant?)

Splash
March 16th, 2017, 05:02 PM
(Apprentices arent allowed to become pregnant?)
I was kind of going for a forbidden love tragedy combo

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 16th, 2017, 05:03 PM
I was kind of going for a forbidden love tragedy combo
No, I mean on wco. It isnt permitted.

Splash
March 16th, 2017, 05:06 PM
So here's my character:

Splashpaw/stream
Splashstream's role
Small silver she-cat with lighter tabby markings and an unusually long tail, aqua eyes with indigo flecks.
Usually quiet, but very sweet.

Splash
March 16th, 2017, 05:07 PM
...i'll change that then >~<

Splash
March 30th, 2017, 10:53 PM
..bump..