PDA

View Full Version : Im new to this site

Bluemonday
March 15th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Hello I'm a newbie to the site, not the warriors roleplaying, but i have not roleplayed in a while, but this site is active and looks amazing :inlove::squee:
-I would not mind joining Shadowclan or Windclan as a warrior or apprentice I'm not fussy :yay:

Trashy Sky
March 15th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Welcome to WCO!
It'd be great if you could read the rules and the FAQ btw!

Also, you can join any clan as long as you're not making a cat that was from another clan/loner/rouge/etc join the clan because then you'd have to contact the leader of the clan!
Once you make a character, you can jump right in!

If you ever want to rp, come talk to me and we'll see if I'm not busy or don't have writers block at the time!

Brilliance
March 15th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Welcome!!!!!!!! Anyone would love to rp with you! This community is extremely pleasant and addictive <3 <3 <3

Caligo Everton
March 15th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Welcome human.
You will probably find me sulking in the others section but I will occasionally I will roleplay one of my queens.

dino.
March 15th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Welcome to WCO! If you have a warrior just jump right into the main clans. If you have an apprentice, it'd be a good idea to post a finder in the Roleplaying Resources section so you can get a mentor. I hope to RP with you soon!

Fawn
March 15th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Welcome to WCO! :wave5:

|+sari+|
March 15th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Hello I'm a newbie to the site, not the warriors roleplaying, but i have not roleplayed in a while, but this site is active and looks amazing :inlove::squee:
-I would not mind joining Shadowclan or Windclan as a warrior or apprentice I'm not fussy :yay:

Hewwo!!! Welcome to Warrior Cats Online, otherwise known as WCO!!! I hope you'll enjoy this crazy place full of Weirdos, and I am one myself! :3 Anyhoos, I shall now do a magic trick...

*waves magic wand and Send Friend Request*

Plz Accept! And, if you have any questions or want to RP, feel free to PM me or dropa Comment on my Profile, and I'll get to you as soon as I can! And NoireRose is right, this Community is very addictive :)

|+sari+|
March 15th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Hewwo!!! Welcome to Warrior Cats Online, otherwise known as WCO!!! I hope you'll enjoy this crazy place full of Weirdos, and I am one myself! :3 Anyhoos, I shall now do a magic trick...

*waves magic wand and Send Friend Request*

Plz Accept! And, if you have any questions or want to RP, feel free to PM me or dropa Comment on my Profile, and I'll get to you as soon as I can! And NoireRose is right, this Community is very addictive :)

Oml, I forgot I already Sent you a Friend Request! >.< I'm an idiot... anyways, welcome, aheh...