PDA

View Full Version : I'm new, too :3

Splash
March 15th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Hai guys! I'm Splashie.
I've been on this site for like half an hour and already feel the addiction. Good job, creators! (Sorry I really don't know who did it but good job.)

:heart::heart::heart:

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 15th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Welcome to WCO! (WCO was made by a member who is currently inactive.) I hope you have a fantastical time here! And of course, read the FAQ and guidelines (FAQ is on the ribbon at the top and the rules are in the "Site Information" section of the OOC category.)

ameko
March 15th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Welcome to WCO! I hope you have a wonderful time here, and feel free to comment on my profile if you want to roleplay or just to chat ^^

Fawn
March 15th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Welcome to WCO. :)

|+sari+|
March 15th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Hai guys! I'm Splashie.
I've been on this site for like half an hour and already feel the addiction. Good job, creators! (Sorry I really don't know who did it but good job.)

Hewwo! Welcome to Warrior Cats Online, otherwise known as WCO!!! I hope you have a wonderful time here in this crazy place full of weirdos, as I am a weirdo myself! :3 Anyhoos, I shall now do a magics trick :3

*waves magic wand and Sends Friend Request*

Plz Accept! And if you have any questions, want to RP, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me or drop a Comment on my Profile!

:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::welcome::welcome::wel come::welcome:

Caligo Everton
March 15th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Hai guys! I'm Splashie.

Welcome human.
You will probably find me sulking in the others section but I will occasionally I will roleplay one of my queens.

Tigress
March 15th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Hai guys! I'm Splashie.

Welcome! (Hehe I totally know how you feel XD) I hope you have a great time being on WCO! :D

Splash
March 15th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Welcome human.
You will probably find me sulking in the others section but I will occasionally I will roleplay one of my queens.
Ooh go sulking :D

Splash
March 15th, 2017, 08:40 PM
And thanks for all the love <3 This community is great.