PDA

View Full Version : Thrushpaw Finder - "The Evil Rising"

SuspiciousMindz
October 13th, 2016, 01:11 AM
Please Check Out My [Everything Finder (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=429)]!

"When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend"

Click Name To Read More. It Is Important To Know Who He Is And That He Will Only Get Worse As He Approaches His Warrior Status!

Needs | Wants | Nice To Have
Anything in this are requirements or notes

-------------------

[COLOR="Teal"]Thrushpaw (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/thrushpaw.html) of Windclan

Mentor
Must be someone who supports or encourages his thoughts or presses their own evil thoughts onto Thrushpaw
Dark Forest Mentor
Mother
Preferably Biological
Father
Preferably Biological
Siblings (1-3)
Accepted only if parents are okay with this or if the parents already have kits
Other Kin
"Friends" (unlimited)
If applied, know that he will only be nice to them for his own gain later -- they're felines he can manipulate later.
These cats can also be deceived by his words and will do almost anything for him already with a small reward from Thrushpaw
Best Friends (1-3)
These felines follow Thrushpaw -- support him and help give him ideas -- he basically controls their thoughts on others. They also provide connections and don't mind doing his dirty work.
(Think a Tigerstar and Darkstripe or Longtail situation)
Although they will have his undying loyalty and protection.
Acquaintances (unlimited)
These cats neither follow or hate Thrushpaw. They can somewhat like him and consider him a friend, although they only see his innocent act!
Enemies (unlimited)
These cats see through Thrushpaw's act and try to get him into trouble. Whether their his downfall or not depends on the RP
Nemesis (1-4)
These cats are wanted dead by Thrushpaw and -- warning -- may end up dead later. Although these cats also what Thrushpaw dead or brought down.
Love Interests (unlimited)
Know that Thrushpaw will be overly protective, almost scary when he does pick a mate. If he develops feelings for your feline, this will also be the case -- in other words if your character can't handle his over protectiveness, don't apply. He's crazy cx

-------------------

Cross-clan relationships are fine! Doesn't matter the relationship!
If Thrushpaw is wanted or is needed to do a job ("accidents", spying, uncovering secrets, etc), put that in "other", I'm fine with dirty plots like that even if this may cause him to get exiled (although again, he's got felines who will do the dirty work for him or take the downfall)

PLEASE let me know if you have a plot idea for him or a plot he can be apart of, that would be great! c:

Form With Link:
Name/Link:
Role Wanted:
Other:
Activity Level:

Form With No Link:
Name:
Role Wanted:
Other:
Activity Level:

As I really like this character, I will be a bit picky.
Some roles are not first come, first serve.

SuspiciousMindz
October 13th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Thrushpaw is currently open for RP for whomever wants to RP with him c:

sab700
October 13th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Name/Link: Shadestream https://charahub.com/character/736061/Shadestream
Role Wanted: Mentor
Other: I think these two would get along :D
Activity Level: 6-7/10

Ever
October 13th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Form With Link:
Name/Link: Echofrost (http://everwarrior.weebly.com/echofrost.html)
Role Wanted: mentor
Other: She is the mate of Ratsting, the evil leader and if the apprentice proves himself worthy in her eyes, she could let him in on evil plans. She would probably want to use him in the upcoming battle that will take place when Ratsting becomes leader of TC.
Activity Level: usually post daily, sometimes I have homework though, you've roleplayed with me though so you know this XD

SuspiciousMindz
October 13th, 2016, 03:16 PM
*-* I like them both, but I'll wait probably another day before I decide on the mentor c:
Just in case someone else wants to apply.

Trashy Sky
October 13th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Name: Caramelpaw
Clan: WindClan
Personality: Caramelpaw could be described with one word; trick. He seems to be soft and kind on the outside, like a normal apprentice, but he's sharp and terrible on the inside. He loves to mess with the minds of others, listening in on conversations just to get something to use against a cat. If you get into a deep conversation with him, you'll probably hear him say he hates everyone. Though, he doesn't hate everyone. As long as they see the same side with him or like his dark sense of humor or like the way he messes with others then you're completely fine by him. It doesn't mean you're friends, but it means you have a possibility of being friends with him. He has a dark mind, loving the thought of bloodshed and despair, and he jokes about it often. If he could, he would slice every cat that looks at him the wrong way. Though, he knows he can't and that's the problem. He's a small cat, not much strength. Though, he hopes that training to be a warrior will help him with that. Caramelpaw despises anything considered 'sweet' or 'lovely', as they just don't pertain to his certain stature on life. He despises the fact that everyone exists and thinks they should only exist under the rule of a sharp and harsh claw. He doesn't care if he was that ruler or not, he'd be loyal to anyone who has the potential to. He tends to be emotionless a lot, having a monotone voice and blank eyes that seem to stare into your soul. Some mistake this as depression but it's not, he's always been emotionless with a spark of hate inside.
Role Wanted: Best Friend
Other: Is it okay that I used a 'new' character for this? I've been working on him for my evil era supporter and he seems like a great candidate for this!
Activity Level: Around a 6 or 7

SuspiciousMindz
October 13th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Name: Caramelpaw
Clan: WindClan
Personality: Caramelpaw could be described with one word; trick. He seems to be soft and kind on the outside, like a normal apprentice, but he's sharp and terrible on the inside. He loves to mess with the minds of others, listening in on conversations just to get something to use against a cat. If you get into a deep conversation with him, you'll probably hear him say he hates everyone. Though, he doesn't hate everyone. As long as they see the same side with him or like his dark sense of humor or like the way he messes with others then you're completely fine by him. It doesn't mean you're friends, but it means you have a possibility of being friends with him. He has a dark mind, loving the thought of bloodshed and despair, and he jokes about it often. If he could, he would slice every cat that looks at him the wrong way. Though, he knows he can't and that's the problem. He's a small cat, not much strength. Though, he hopes that training to be a warrior will help him with that. Caramelpaw despises anything considered 'sweet' or 'lovely', as they just don't pertain to his certain stature on life. He despises the fact that everyone exists and thinks they should only exist under the rule of a sharp and harsh claw. He doesn't care if he was that ruler or not, he'd be loyal to anyone who has the potential to. He tends to be emotionless a lot, having a monotone voice and blank eyes that seem to stare into your soul. Some mistake this as depression but it's not, he's always been emotionless with a spark of hate inside.
Role Wanted: Best Friend
Other: Is it okay that I used a 'new' character for this? I've been working on him for my evil era supporter and he seems like a great candidate for this!
Activity Level: Around a 6 or 7

It's totally fine c: Since Thrushpaw needs 1-3 best friends, Caramelpaw is accepted. I like his personality. It's similar to his. :heartbounce:

Trashy Sky
October 13th, 2016, 04:26 PM
It's totally fine c: Since Thrushpaw needs 1-3 best friends, Caramelpaw is accepted. I like his personality. It's similar to his. :heartbounce:

c:

Fel
October 13th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Name: Twitepaw [former; twitekit - future; twitewing, twitefeather, twitefang]
Clan: Either Windclan or Thunderclan, still undecided
Personality: Twitepaw's never been a cat to beg for mercy, or to give up in cowardice in the face of battle. She is known as being quite brave, and will fight until one of the two sides is unable to continue, whether it's her or her opponent. This molly is more concerned about her own personal successes than the ones of the clan, and does like to be in power, though she'd easily stay in the shadows if being powerful would hurt her in the long run. She's always up-front with her wording, and never twists her words- when she speaks, it's either a flat-out lie or the flat-out truth. For Twitepaw, there is no in-between for her in the world- there's good cats, and there's bad cats. Surprisingly, for all of her belief of two scales of good and bad, her own personality lands her right in the middle, supporting the evil era not because she believes in it, but for her own personal gain. She doesn't mind crossing the borders to make friends/allies, and the idea of love isn't closed off to her- she's not close with many other cats, but the few she is close to she'll be loyal to for life. Twite is quiet and thoughtful, liking to "talk less, smile more; don't let them know what you're against or what you're for." She loves to smile, and her smiles are mesmerizing, though she doesn't show much of her emotion in a smile, unless with a loved on. In fact, despite what she supports , Twitepaw doesn't seem so 'bad' when you first meet her- but if you get on her bad side, you'll see a different side. She doesn't like getting blood on her paws, but if it's necessary, she'll attack and kill for those she is loyal to. Though this molly seems to smile a lot, she almost never laughs, with her emotions being mixed and confusing to others, unlike her words. Poems and elegant wording sound lovely to her, but she never really gets their meaning, brushing the ideas of eloquent speech away when it's her turn to talk- though honestly, she doesn't talk much to others to begin with. She is very picky with those she'll show feelings towards or interact with, and though she regards herself to be brave, to be invincible to manipulation, she isn't- because if someone makes her fall in love with them, she'll die for them. In fact, she'll defend them with everything she's got, and you can notice a change in her power when she's defending a cat who's proved their loyalty to her- for Twitepaw, loyalty means a lot of things. Respect, Devotion, Emotion- and she won't just pledge loyalty to anyone.
[B] Role Wanted: Love Interest [possibly future mate]
Other: Based off of Peko Pekoyama from Super Danganronpa 2, and Aaron Burr from Hamilton.
Activity Level: 7-9/10; I try and get on wco every day!

fab.fox
October 13th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Name/Link: brindlepoppy (http://estoniankoer.weebly.com/brindlepoppy.html)
Role Wanted: mentor
Other: dogs
Activity Level: 7-10/10 // i can be very active, but i mostly moderate because i have the habit of moderating and don't overwhelm myself w/ roleplays [[ i also have schooling from 9 AM ET--4 PM ET so i wont be available till 2 hours of homework whoops ]]

SuspiciousMindz
October 14th, 2016, 01:02 AM
fenic!
Twitepaw is accepted c:
Clan boundaries don't matter to Thrushpaw so if she ends up in Thunderclan, it could still work

I'll will choose Thrushpaw's mentor today (Friday) when I get home from work.
This leaves time for others to apply if anyone does.

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 02:04 AM
Name: Shadepaw
Clan: Windclan
Personality: Shadepaw is very, very, very, shy. She has never really talked much, even as a kit. She prefers to talk to elders and listen to there stories. But if you out get close to her you'll see she is very funny and talks a lot. She loves helping cats who need help but she does get jumpy. She'll step on a twig and jump out of her pelt. But all in all, she is brave and extremely loyal to her clan, loved ones, and anything she holds dear.
Role Wanted: love intrest
Other: I was reading Thrush paws Persoanlity and I must say... I got a shiver up my spine XD
Activity Level: I might not be every single day but I'm relatively close. And if I get this I might forget about rping and what not (cause I'm very forgetful if you've never rped with me) so feel free to pester me all ya what to get my to remember :spinning: