PDA

View Full Version : Depressiion and kits

Smokeheart07
March 13th, 2017, 10:36 PM
I will accept anyone for this plot but you might not get the part you want:

Smokeheart just lost his daughter and left his mate, and his also ignoring his son. He think nothing good is happening to him. Cat 1 invites him to go hunting with her along with Cats 2 and 3. All four soon become fast friends. That day, Cat 1 admits she has feelings for him. Smokeheart panics, because he's afraid of falling in love again. He hurries out of the warriors den, when he bumps into Cat 4. Cat 4 asks him if he's okay, but he ignores him and rushes out of camp. Cat 1 follows.
Smokeheart stops to rest at a stream. Cat 1 starts to sit beside him when she hears a tiny mewing. They both follow it, and stumble across Ghostkit, kit 1, kit 2, and kit 3. Ghostkit is weaker than her siiblings. Cat 1 is overjoyed that they found kits and insists on taking them back. Smokeheart is worried. He's afraid that they will die, but agrees that they should take them back.
Queen 1 agrees to nurse the four kits, along with her two. Cat 2 is overjoyed to see the kits, but Cat 3 is skeptical because the kits have RiverClan scent.
Smokeheart is thinking of his lost daughter and feels attached to the kits, but he's scared of getting too close to them. Cat 1 says that they could raise them together, but he didn't see himself fit enough.
The kits soon get bigger and stronger. Smokeheart watches them like they were his own. He soon lets himself get attached to to them. Kit 3 soon falls ill, and he feels himself start to panic.
Kit 3 soon dies from his illness, and Smokeheart thinks he is cursed. Cat 1 is sad at the loss of the kit, but she comforts her friend. Smokeheart soon realizes that he's falling for her, and is terrified.
On down the road: They eventually become mates, and Cat 1 soon has kits of her own.

That's all I got for now. If you want to be apart of this rp, it takes place in ShadowClan. Just reply with what part you want, along with their name, age, personality, and a short roleplay sample. This will be a long tern roleplay, and I'm willing to start it when there's enough people. Thanks!

cute skeleton
March 13th, 2017, 10:55 PM
may I have kit 1 please (only because I have zero cats in shadowclan lol)

name: tigerkit

personality: loyal, help-full, caring, brave, protective, and playful

roleplay example: tigerkit batted at the mossball chasing after it and throwing it in the air, stopping when she heard a kit crying, she padded to the sound and looked at a kit who was alone by herself in the den and looked sad "want to play?" she asked them.

(and here is what she looks like since why not)

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23900000/Tigerkit-pantherclan-23949060-796-598.jpg

Smokeheart07
March 13th, 2017, 10:58 PM
may I have kit 1 please (only because I have zero cats in shadowclan lol)

name: tigerkit

personality: loyal, help-full, caring, brave, protective, and playful

roleplay example: tigerkit batted at the mossball chasing after it and throwing it in the air, stopping when she heard a kit crying, she padded to the sound and looked at a kit who was alone by herself in the den and looked sad "want to play?" she asked them.

(and here is what she looks like since why not)

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23900000/Tigerkit-pantherclan-23949060-796-598.jpg

Sure, you can have a kit!

Mango
March 16th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Rasberrybubble could be the queen, she has an adopted kit though...
http://jabbahashcham.weebly.com/rasberrybubble.html

Caligo Everton
March 16th, 2017, 08:49 AM
I'm open to fill any spot.

Smokeheart07
March 16th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Rasberrybubble could be the queen, she has an adopted kit though...
http://jabbahashcham.weebly.com/rasberrybubble.html

Accepted

Smokeheart07
March 16th, 2017, 08:55 AM
I'm open to fill any spot.

Sure! What part do you want?

Caligo Everton
March 16th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Sure! What part do you want?
Cat 1 would be amazing.

Smokeheart07
March 16th, 2017, 09:28 AM