PDA

View Full Version : Hii!!

Autumn
March 12th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Hi, I'm Autumn and I'm new-ishh?? I was a member on the old site but idk if anybody remembers me ;v;

I missed roleplaying so I re-joined and I'm kind of finding my way around the new site (I have no idea how this works),,, so yeea nice to meet you all!! I'll try my best to be active! c:

ameko
March 12th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Welcome back to WCO!
if you're the person i'm thinking of, then i'm pretty sure i remember you?? were you ever on Another Forest; Warrior Cats? i was prolly Everlasting or Robinstride at the time.

Autumn
March 13th, 2017, 02:22 AM
Welcome back to WCO!
if you're the person i'm thinking of, then i'm pretty sure i remember you?? were you ever on Another Forest; Warrior Cats? i was prolly Everlasting or Robinstride at the time.

Thanks!!
I think so!! I was the owner there but it went inactive bc of me :( I think you were Robinstride 0-0??

ottersalad
March 13th, 2017, 02:56 AM
i know we have already reintroduced each other but aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA i missed you. I'm so glad to have you back <3

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Hi, I'm Autumn and I'm new-ishh?? I was a member on the old site but idk if anybody remembers me ;v;

I missed roleplaying so I re-joined and I'm kind of finding my way around the new site (I have no idea how this works),,, so yeea nice to meet you all!! I'll try my best to be active! c:

AHHH WELCOME BACK WAIFU
*Huggles* I MISSED U

savage scar
March 17th, 2017, 11:09 PM
HEY I REMEMBER YOU!

(If you are the right autumn I'm thinking about) -I used to be Pixelscarlett/Pixscar/Pixelscar/Scar-

Fawn
March 23rd, 2017, 05:32 PM
Welcome back!