PDA

View Full Version : Charcoal Stream

KKShift
March 12th, 2017, 11:05 AM
(first plot, yay! And I have it in the right section this time! -.-')

It wasn't a sunny day when the events of the Charcoal Stream went down. In fact, it was storming hard and everyone was miserable. In Riverclan, the stream was flooded. It was wildly dangerous, only the strongest could overpower it. Most were finding cover and trying to stay dry and out of the rain. The cat’s chosen to go on patrols were less than happy. But that isn't where the events started to happen.
It started with a single she-cat [1], miserable on patrol with two other toms [1] [2]. She hears the faint sound of a kit’s meow. She brushes it off as her spending way too much time next to the nursery.
The she-cat continues to hear the meows as she’s heading back back to camp. Once she reaches camp, she starts to ask the toms with her if they hear it too. They both say they thought it was a just their imaginations and brush it off like the she-cat did at first, but she knew something was up.
She walked along the side of the stream for a while, following the meows.
She is shocked to find two charcoal black kits [1] [2] holding on to a decaying piece of oak wood. She promptly drags the wood onto the shore, and licks the kittens to warm them up. She calms them down enough so they stop meowing, but she still hears a distant sound. She whips around to another black kitten stuck in a thorn bush [3]. She picks the kit up and returns it to it’s siblings.
She knows she won’t be able to carry all three kits by herself, so she waits and keeps them warm. Eventually her mate [3], realises she has been gone for a while and goes to find her. He finds her with the kittens and helps her bring them back to camp.
They bring the kits directly to the medicine cat who keeps them for a few days. The kits needed a mother though. The she-cat thought long and hard about the kits, in fact she couldn’t seem to get them off her mind. She talks to her mate about this, and they agree that they would adopt the kittens.
But another problem arose, the kits need a mother to feed from. They were only two moons old. They find a queen [1] who is willing to help feed the kits, and soon the she-cat moves into the nursery with her newly adopted kits.

and they all lived happily ever after

~{-=+=-}~

Okay, so that is the plot! I do need quite a few roles. I will be playing the kit 3.

Roles-

She-cat 1
Toms 1+2
Kit 1
Kit 2
Tom 3, the mate
Queen 1

~{-=+=-}~

Form-

(w/ link)
|| Name ||
|| Activity ||
|| Role ||
|| Roleplay Sample ||

(without link)

|| Name ||
|| Age ||
|| Gender ||
|| Personality (No TBRP) ||
|| Appearance ||
|| Activity ||
|| Role ||
|| Roleplay Sample ||

Thanks!

KKShift
March 12th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Here's Charredkit's Profile (http://shiftyscharries.weebly.com/charredkit.html) (kit 3)

Spirit
March 12th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Quick heads-up ^^ You should put this in 'Plot Resources' ^^

KKShift
March 12th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Dang it! Still getting used to the site... sorry! -.-'

Mango
March 12th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Name: Grapekit
Grape- for her cuddliness
perso as a kit: is a cuddle-bunny, always staying close to her adoptive mother and sibling. She doesn't like new people and is a little stubborn when told they aren't related to here, as in her adoptive family. She swears to Starclan it's a prank and refuses to believe it.
Perso as an apprentice: She is still shy and loves curling up at night with her littermate, crush or slipping into the warrior den and snuggling up with her adoptive mother. Though she grows curious about who her real family is and wants to explore. She asks around, and is told the story, she starts venturing a little past the territory, but never that far.
Perso as a warrior: She decides her past isn't important and focuses on her mate and family, and anyone else important, snuggling with them. However, one night she grows suspicious and leaves her family and travels three days up the river, with young kits of hers in the nursery to where she finds her mother ill, she brings her mother to Riverclan...
Apperance: She has charcoal colored fur with green-eyed moggie, stubby legs and a long tail. Her claws are stubby and rounded. She has a few white marking on her belly.
Fear: Water
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Kit 1 or Kit 2 they are practically the same role

ameko
March 12th, 2017, 06:47 PM
could i apply an apprentice for toms 1 or 2?

|| Name || Stormpaw (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/stormpaw.html)
|| Age || 10 moons
|| Role || Tom 1 or 2
|| Activity || 5-6/10 weekdays, 8-9/10 weekends, 1.28 PPD [currently on spring break, so i will be on often]
|| Roleplay Sample || [depends on my roleplaying partner] Here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=198719&postcount=1124) and Here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=195294&postcount=372) for varying lengths

KKShift
March 12th, 2017, 07:21 PM
could i apply an apprentice for toms 1 or 2?

|| Name || Stormpaw (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/stormpaw.html)
|| Age || 10 moons
|| Activity || 5-6/10 weekdays, 8-9/10 weekends, 1.28 PPD [currently on spring break, so i will be on often]
|| Roleplay Sample || [depends on my roleplaying partner] Here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=198719&postcount=1124) and Here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=195294&postcount=372) for varying lengths

It really depends, the toms aren't that big of characters so I was just kinda looking for pre-made cats, but if they want an apprentice they can have one.

Also I was stupid enough to forget role in the form so if everyone who didn't add that please do now.
Thanks

KKShift
March 13th, 2017, 02:17 PM
bumpies for today! :cuddle:

KKShift
March 13th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Just one quick note, I would like at least one of the kits to male. If all the applications are female though I could be persuaded, but I would really like a some-what rounded family.

Thanks,
~Shifty

KKShift
March 14th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Did you accept my form?
I am going to wait until all the application are filled, or the end of March, whichever comes first.

KKShift
March 14th, 2017, 07:49 PM
bumpies

KKShift
March 15th, 2017, 07:32 AM
bump for the 15th.

Mango
March 15th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Is Grapekit accepted? If you don't like the future story, I can just skip it.

KKShift
March 15th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Is Grapekit accepted? If you don't like the future story, I can just skip it.
I am going to wait until all the application are filled, or the end of March, whichever comes first.
^^

KKShift
March 16th, 2017, 02:00 PM
bumpies

KKShift
March 18th, 2017, 10:03 AM
bumpies! All spots are still open! Don't want this to die!

I WILL BE CHOOSING MARCH 29th

Mango
March 29th, 2017, 04:23 PM
When today r u picking KKShift

Serendipity
March 29th, 2017, 04:44 PM
(first plot, yay! And I have it in the right section this time! -.-')

It wasn't a sunny day when the events of the Charcoal Stream went down. In fact, it was storming hard and everyone was miserable. In Riverclan, the stream was flooded. It was wildly dangerous, only the strongest could overpower it. Most were finding cover and trying to stay dry and out of the rain. The cat’s chosen to go on patrols were less than happy. But that isn't where the events started to happen.
It started with a single she-cat [1], miserable on patrol with two other toms [1] [2]. She hears the faint sound of a kit’s meow. She brushes it off as her spending way too much time next to the nursery.
The she-cat continues to hear the meows as she’s heading back back to camp. Once she reaches camp, she starts to ask the toms with her if they hear it too. They both say they thought it was a just their imaginations and brush it off like the she-cat did at first, but she knew something was up.
She walked along the side of the stream for a while, following the meows.
She is shocked to find two charcoal black kits [1] [2] holding on to a decaying piece of oak wood. She promptly drags the wood onto the shore, and licks the kittens to warm them up. She calms them down enough so they stop meowing, but she still hears a distant sound. She whips around to another black kitten stuck in a thorn bush [3]. She picks the kit up and returns it to it’s siblings.
She knows she won’t be able to carry all three kits by herself, so she waits and keeps them warm. Eventually her mate [3], realises she has been gone for a while and goes to find her. He finds her with the kittens and helps her bring them back to camp.
They bring the kits directly to the medicine cat who keeps them for a few days. The kits needed a mother though. The she-cat thought long and hard about the kits, in fact she couldn’t seem to get them off her mind. She talks to her mate about this, and they agree that they would adopt the kittens.
But another problem arose, the kits need a mother to feed from. They were only two moons old. They find a queen [1] who is willing to help feed the kits, and soon the she-cat moves into the nursery with her newly adopted kits.

and they all lived happily ever after

~{-=+=-}~

Okay, so that is the plot! I do need quite a few roles. I will be playing the kit 3.

Roles-

She-cat 1
Toms 1+2
Kit 1
Kit 2
Tom 3, the mate
Queen 1

~{-=+=-}~

Form-

(w/ link)
|| Name ||
|| Activity ||
|| Role ||
|| Roleplay Sample ||

(without link)

|| Name ||
|| Age ||
|| Gender ||
|| Personality (No TBRP) ||
|| Appearance ||
|| Activity ||
|| Role ||
|| Roleplay Sample ||

Thanks!

|| Name || Coalkit
|| Age || Whatever age they would be. Maybe 4-5 moons so they're easier to rp
|| Gender || Female
|| Personality (No TBRP) || Funny, Sweet, Kind, Adorable, Cute. When she's a warrior/apprentice I'd like some horrible thing to happen, like, have kit 2 die so she's just traumatized and will get a little spicer... I like my peppers spicy, sir.
|| Appearance || https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SkdVJnpvZfM/hqdefault.jpg
|| Activity || I'm on as much as I can, and I check my quotes and mentions every day.
|| Role || Kit 1
|| Roleplay Sample || Sneeze padded into the healer den, limping and coughing as usual. He was bleeding from many wounds on his legs and chest. "Pistachoo..." The little clanner-tom padded towards the healer. "The other kits hurt me again...." He collapsed on a thin layer of moss, his body shaking from the cough. He looked frail and underfed compared to the other kits of his age, proving that he was an underdog. Ever since he'd woken up on Dusk Syndicate territorry that stormy night, he'd been kept a secret prisoner. It pained him to think that Russetstar had not yet organized a search party, but he guessed that Russetstar had more thing on his mind, dealing with the end of the EE and all that, but he still hoped they'd come, one day, to save him. Another fit of coughing shook him from his thoughts. Turning up to face Pistachio, he mewled softly. "Do you have some Tansy? And I'd probably need some Borage Leaves for the infected wound on my leg, and cobwebs for the new one" He recited his order, noticing that he knew very well what each herb did. Maybe cricketpaw will make me his apprentice when he's a medicine cat...

~Masked~
March 30th, 2017, 05:44 PM
i'll post a form for this soon!

KKShift
April 17th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Not gonna lie, totally forgot about this... but I guess I could keep it open for a little while longer if people wanted me to?

KKShift
June 3rd, 2017, 06:03 PM
Going back to all my threads and informing everyone they are still open and I will be on a lot more as summer is finally out. Still super busy tho >.<'