Looks:
Parents:
Personality:
Pet?:
Crush:
My form comin' soon :D

Caligo Everton
October 12th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Names: Nicole Phillipia Everton (not my real name)
Ages: 16
Genders: female
Looks: long raven hair wears a black tank and a red leather jacket and ripped jeans. Also has a silver stripe in her hair and where's high gelled boot. has grayish silver blueish eyes.
Parents: dead
Personality: kinda mysterious/creepy no one likes her except maybe one tell meh if u do.
Pet?: black male kitten with white paws. Also I have a snake.
Crush:Usee I think...

shark sailor
October 12th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Accepted :D I'm gonna post my form now :3

Teggy
October 12th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Names: Skye
Genders: female
Looks: black hair and blue eyes
Parents: none
Personality:* tbrp
Pet?: none
Crush: none

shark sailor
October 12th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Names: Okinsano Hamada // Kikyo Hamada // Sumi Hamada
Ages: 18 // 16 // 14
Genders: All Female
Looks: Tommorow :3
Parents: Dead
Personality: All tbrp'd
Pet?: None
Crush:

:blue:
October 12th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Names: Senimanta Univoina or just "SeeU"

Genders: Female

Looks: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_magn83pKvL1r7zm36o1_500.jpg

Parents: Metiko Univoina // Kakio Univoia (Deceased)

Personality: TBRP

Pet?: None, allergic to cats and hamsters

Crush: None, though open

aleka!
October 12th, 2016, 07:42 PM
(Might post a form later..)

aleka!
October 12th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Name: Mauro Smals
Looks: an slightly tall, mostly pale skinned boy. He has blond hair with darker highlights and hazel eyes.
Parents: Sakura and Isabel Smals
Personality: TBRP'ed
Pet?: a parrot that looks like this- https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM5LmZDbGpCoWyWgu80laEdTJpvjYHC vKY4c4fDuB_osdFdgO4m0lGvrOU
Crush: Open.. I guess..

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 04:19 PM
(All accepted :D)

October 13th, 2016, 04:21 PM
(( So..when're we gonna start?))

aleka!
October 13th, 2016, 04:39 PM
(Yeah..)

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:06 PM
(Now :D Also, here's what my charries look like https://www.google.com/search?q=three+anime+sisters&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0sLWg5NjPAhXFeSYKHUNsDK8Q_AUIBigB#imgr c=AH2-yi97c-HjLM%3A (Okinsano is pink haired, Kikyo is middle one and Sumi is the one with the hat :3) Okinsano sat on her bed, texting her friends when she heard her 14 year old sister, Sumi, using a ridiculous language she made up. "Onasniko, annaw yalp?" She asked. Okinsano knew her sister was very sick, so she always did what she asked. "Erus." I saw and open my door.

October 13th, 2016, 05:25 PM
SeeU walked down the sidewalk, her long, poofy hair swaying back and forth as she walked down the road, singing something in Japanese, still trying to get over the death of her mother, "Candy, Candy, Candy Candy Candy, Sweetie Sweetie" A few English words could be made out, before her eyes glowed happily, still making her way down the sidewalk, a smile on her face the entire time, though you wouldn't expect that from the girl who's mother got murdered only a few days earlier

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Okinsano walked outside with Sumi. She looked down at her little sister. No one would ever guess the energetic girl had thyroid cancer with metastasis forming in her lungs. (I stole that from Fault in Our Stars :3)

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 05:30 PM
My alarm beeped. I got up and put on my usual clothes. My black tank and red leather jacket with my ripped jeans. My long hair cascading over my jacket. I moved to makeup the usual the eyeliner the mascara and the eye shadow made my ice blue eyes pop out. I put on my musty dark red lipstick and some conceler over all my flaws covering up my secrets. I ran downstairs grabbing my dark red backpack and slipped on my black leather high heeled boots. I ran outside and started walking.

(Open post)

October 13th, 2016, 05:34 PM
(( That was the most depressing book I've ever read ))

SeeU ran for a few minutes, her hair swaying back and forth, the mess it was, the ribbion in her hair swaying back and forth, still singing, while a few people were starting to recognize the girl from the news, her yellow jacket swaying back and forth, pushing her hands in her pockets, still singing, rubbing her neck for a minute, though her smile faultered for a moment, but it was wiped away in less than a minute, replaced by a smile again

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 13th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Names:Katie Reese//Kevin Reese//David Reese
Ages:20//24//22
Genders:Female//Male//Male
Looks: Katie is a tall,slim,tan girl who has dark brown hair.Her hair is in a pixie cut and has blue in it.She wears a dark blue hoodie and blue jeans.Her eyes are dark green.//Kevin is a muscular,tall guy with pale skin.His dark brown hair brushes his shoulders.His eyes are a deep hazel.He wears a dark green t-shirt and blue jeans.//David is the only short one,who is fair skinned and sandy hair that is short.He wears a polo shirt and khakis.His eyes are brown.
Parents:They have the same parents since they are siblings.
Personality: Katie is the adventurous one who is very bouncy.//Kevin is a gamer who is a bit stubborn.//David is a quiet guy who acts like th older brother,even though he's the middle child.
Pet?:Katie owns a pet snake.//Kevin has a bearded dragon.//David has no pet.
Crush:Katie likes Mauro Smals//Kevin is open//David will never have a crush :bawling:

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:41 PM
What did make it obvious was the nasal cannulas connected to an oxygen tank to help her breath.

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:41 PM
(Accepted)

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Names:Katie Reese//Kevin Reese//David Reese
Ages:20//24//22
Genders:Female//Male//Male
Looks: Katie is a tall,slim,tan girl who has dark brown hair.Her hair is in a pixie cut and has blue in it.She wears a dark blue hoodie and blue jeans.Her eyes are dark green.//Kevin is a muscular,tall guy with pale skin.His dark brown hair brushes his shoulders.His eyes are a deep hazel.He wears a dark green t-shirt and blue jeans.//David is the only short one,who is fair skinned and sandy hair that is short.He wears a polo shirt and khakis.His eyes are brown.
Parents:They have the same parents since they are siblings.
Personality: Katie is the adventurous one who is very bouncy.//Kevin is a gamer who is a bit stubborn.//David is a quiet guy who acts like th older brother,even though he's the middle child.
Pet?:Katie owns a pet snake.//Kevin has a bearded dragon.//David has no pet.
Crush:Katie likes Mauro Smals//Kevin is open//David will never have a crush :bawling:

Hey yo can Katie and Nicole be bffs. The ;)

October 13th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Names: Seeniua Univoina Or just "Usee"

Ages:16

Genders:Male

Looks: http://m.imgur.com/LZsZBID?r

Parents: Same as SeeU

Personality: TBRP

Pet?: None, for his twin's sake

Crush: None

SeeU and Usee and Twins Btw))

SeeU glanced to the side, and saw a girl with tubes attached to her noise, and her voice faltered, and so did her smile, she looked at the ground, her yellow hair falling over her eyes, being too shy to interact with the girl, though she wanted to help, her eyes flicking back and forth calmly, yet sadly

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 05:46 PM
(Go to same school or what?)

October 13th, 2016, 05:48 PM
(Go to same school or what?)

((What?))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 13th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Hey yo can Katie and Nicole be bffs. The ;)
kewl

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 05:50 PM
((What?))

How are we connected?

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Sumi looked at SeeU and walked over, dragging her oxygen tank with her. "Hello." She said with a small smile.

October 13th, 2016, 05:52 PM
How are we connected?

(( I don't think we go to the same school-I don't know what you're talking about-send me a PM or something-I'm sorry if I'm acting dumb, I just don't know what you're talking about))

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:53 PM
(It's summer time in the rp :3)

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Nicole saw a group of girls. They didn't know her so maybe she had a chance with being there friends she walked over. "Hey." She said her hair falling over her face. She brushed it away. She saw a little girl something was off about her but she wasn't paying any attention to her.

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 05:54 PM
(It's summer time in the rp :3)

(XD lol ok

October 13th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Sumi looked at SeeU and walked over, dragging her oxygen tank with her. "Hello." She said with a small smile.

SeeU saw Sumi, and her smile seemed to appear again, "Hello," she said happily, smiling, her hair swaying back and forth as she looked at Sumi, pushing her hands in her pockets, "See...SeeU..." Usee panted, trying to catch up to the two girls, his hair messed up, and sweat shining on his forehead as he tried to catch up to his twin, seeing another girl walk up to the three girls, he bit his lip, walking slower behind them

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Okinsano smiled, seeing her sister trying to make a friend. "I'm Sumi." She said.

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Nicole looked up at the call and saw a boy running to the group as she was walking up to them also. She beat her there. She looked around the group of girls then she noticed. The little girl had an oxygen tank. Her eyes soften then she looked up. She offered her had to the girl that the boy was calling out to. "I'm Nicole." She said hoping she didn't sound like a weirdo.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Sasuke wolf
Male
http://36.media.tumblr.com/e78627f30e5d1c95445be70b7332c582/tumblr_mkz328HtQL1s9naxao1_500.png
Dead he never knew them
TBRP'd
Has a pet husky https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/24/b7/7a/24b77a84c7912acf1199ac114e638efe.jpg named Luna its a girl
Open he's into both

October 13th, 2016, 06:01 PM
"I'd say my real name, but it's pretty complex, just call me SeeU" SeeU smiled, her hair swaying back and forth as she looked at Sumi, "Nice to meet you" she added, running a few fingers through her hair, pushing her one hand in her pocket calmly, but then bringing it out to shake Nicole's hand, Usee still stumbling towards his twin, a small frown on his face

shark sailor
October 14th, 2016, 06:54 AM
Sumi took of the button on her hat and looked at SeeU. "Kneel down please." She said, biting her lip.

October 14th, 2016, 07:05 AM
SeeU nodded, kneeling down next to Sumi, still smiling, though she had a curious look on her face, her hair wavering in a breeze as she looked at her, blinking calmly

Caligo Everton
October 14th, 2016, 10:48 AM
SeeU nodded, kneeling down next to Sumi, still smiling, though she had a curious look on her face, her hair wavering in a breeze as she looked at her, blinking calmly

Nicole looked at the boy. "Hello." She leaned over to SeeU. "Are y'all related." She said seeing the resemblance.