PDA

View Full Version : Mention not linking to user.

Clover
March 11th, 2017, 03:19 PM
specifically, to users whose names are multiple words. for a roleplay post in the riverclan territory, I was attempting to mention zero to hero, and it didn't link to their profile- this has even happened in the past when I attempt to mention single word usernames. any help welcomed!

Empress Of Evil
March 11th, 2017, 03:24 PM
specifically, to users whose names are multiple words. for a roleplay post in the riverclan territory, I was attempting to mention zero to hero, and it didn't link to their profile- this has even happened in the past when I attempt to mention single word usernames. any help welcomed!

When I mention someone i'll normally press that megaphone like button next to 'strike' and then I type their name between the two [MENTION] [MENTION]'s. And then after the first mention code, I type in ‘=' between the N and the ] and then the number of the user profile. Which in Zero's case would be 80.

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 11th, 2017, 03:24 PM
I recommend typing their username, ensuring spelling is correct, highlighting it, and clicking the button that looks like this:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/dbtech/usertag/images/mention.png
If you don't see it, select "go advanced" Clover

goddess of ducks
March 11th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Another thing too, would be if you're doing a reply and you use the center alignment, press the space bar once and that sometimes help me

Fawn
March 11th, 2017, 05:01 PM

Not sure if this is your problem, but keep the mention off of lines with other BB Codes on them.

I'm guessing you have your default font set as Times New Roman, which gets added in after you post and is likely the issue if you put the mention at the top of the post.

Hope that helped. ;u;