PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Story! Editors needed!

The Mad Katter
March 10th, 2017, 03:46 PM
So, I got this story. I've been writing it on Quotev and would like to rewrite it. I'm only really a beginner writer and would like some editors to help me rewrite it. I'm also looking for maybe some helpers to help plan future books or help with names and prophecies. (If you would only like to read this, please check my latest post!)

NOTE: You do not need a google account to go into a google doc.

Form:
Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev?:
If so, what's your username?:
Helper/Planner or Editor?:
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind:

I am going to be posting one or two pages on here for the people who would like to read it, but don't have Quotev. I will be keeping track of which pages are on which page of this thread so that you can pick up where you left off or find out where the first page(s) is/are.

dino.
March 10th, 2017, 03:54 PM
So, I got this story. I've been writing it on Quotev and would like to rewrite it. I'm only really a beginner writer and would like some editors to help me rewrite it. I'm also looking for maybe some helpers to help plan future books or help with names and prophecies.

Form:

I am going to be posting one or two pages on here for the people who would like to read it, but don't have Quotev. I will be keeping track of which pages are on which page of this thread so that you can pick up where you left off or find out where the first page(s) is/are.
Do you have a cess to Google Docs or Quotev?: I have Google Docs, not Quote
If so, what your username?: do you need a username if you have Docs?
Helper/Planner or Editor?: DEFINITELY EDITOR. I'm gonna apologize rn if my corrections become annoying, I'm OCD when it comes to stuff like this

The Mad Katter
March 10th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Do you have a cess to Google Docs or Quotev?: I have Google Docs, not Quote
If so, what your username?: do you need a username if you have Docs?
Helper/Planner or Editor?: DEFINITELY EDITOR. I'm gonna apologize rn if my corrections become annoying, I'm OCD when it comes to stuff like this

You don't need a username for google docs, but if you could put your edits in a different color, that'd be great. And for the editing: YES! Just the kind of person we need! Edits are never annoying, at least to me. I'll PM you the google doc link in a minute :)

dino.
March 10th, 2017, 04:00 PM
You don't need a username for google docs, but if you could put your edits in a different color, that'd be great. And for the editing: YES! Just the kind of person we need! Edits are never annoying, at least to me. I'll PM you the google doc link in a minute :)
All righty then, I'll type my edits in blue

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 10th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev?: Google docs
If so, what's your username?: my name is just Treveon Collins on there
Helper/Planner or Editor?: I can be a planner, but I like being an editor
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind: No this will give me something to do during track meets.

. beachtide .
March 10th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev?: Google Docs
If so, what's your username?: I show up as Crystal Reflectiong {Cause I'm gonna use my extra account to avoid personal Information being revealed}
Helper/Planner or Editor?: Planner{For names. Believe me, I have like seventeen pages worth of names that haven't been used in the books yet XD}
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind: I have school on weekdays, if that counts for anything XD

The Mad Katter
March 10th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev?: Google docs
If so, what's your username?: my name is just Treveon Collins on there
Helper/Planner or Editor?: I can be a planner, but I like being an editor
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind: No this will give me something to do during track meets.
If so, what's your username?: I show up as Crystal Reflectiong {Cause I'm gonna use my extra account to avoid personal Information being revealed}
Helper/Planner or Editor?: Planner{For names. Believe me, I have like seventeen pages worth of names that haven't been used in the books yet XD}
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind: I have school on weekdays, if that counts for anything XD
I'll send both of you the google doc link in PM.

No One's Beeswax
March 10th, 2017, 04:13 PM
So, I got this story. I've been writing it on Quotev and would like to rewrite it. I'm only really a beginner writer and would like some editors to help me rewrite it. I'm also looking for maybe some helpers to help plan future books or help with names and prophecies.

Form:

If so, what's your username?: I am 'Quail the Cat'
Helper/Planner or Editor?: I could probably do everything...I'll lean towards Editor though.
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind: Nurp...besides that I have basic knowledge on cat genetics so I may be a bit picky either coat colors and litters.

judas
March 10th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Form:
Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev?: Google doc
If so, what's your username?: N/A
Helper/Planner or Editor?: Both maybe?
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind: I could make it more descriptive, But I may not be on often

The Mad Katter
March 10th, 2017, 04:31 PM
If so, what's your username?: I am 'Quail the Cat'
Helper/Planner or Editor?: I could probably do everything...I'll lean towards Editor though.
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind: Nurp...besides that I have basic knowledge on cat genetics so I may be a bit picky either coat colors and litters.
Form:
Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev?: Google doc
If so, what's your username?: N/A
Helper/Planner or Editor?: Both maybe?
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind: I could make it more descriptive, But I may not be on often
Okay! I'll send you both the link!

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 04:44 PM

Form:

Access to Google Doc or Quotev? Google Docs
If so, what's your Username? girloffyre123@gmail.com
Helper/Planner or Editor? Both, hopefully, but I'll probs do more as Editor
Anything else you would like to add/Have in mind: I love this kind of stuff :3

The Mad Katter
March 10th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Access to Google Doc or Quotev? Google Docs
If so, what's your Username? girloffyre123@gmail.com
Helper/Planner or Editor? Both, hopefully, but I'll probs do more as Editor
Anything else you would like to add/Have in mind: I love this kind of stuff :3
Ok. I'll send you the link.

Teza
March 10th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev?: I don't really know what Quotev is but I have access to Google Docs xD
If so, what's your username?: Areptesa
Helper/Planner or Editor?: Either/or. I'm better at editing than planning but I can help with that too if you want xD
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind: I actually help my fiance with his writing, and write a little myself, though neither of us have ever published or anything xD

The Mad Katter
March 10th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev?: I don't really know what Quotev is but I have access to Google Docs xD
If so, what's your username?: Areptesa
Helper/Planner or Editor?: Either/or. I'm better at editing than planning but I can help with that too if you want xD
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind: I actually help my fiance with his writing, and write a little myself, though neither of us have ever published or anything xD
Alrighty! I'll send you the link!

Phoenix Flames
March 10th, 2017, 06:11 PM

Form:

Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev: I have Google Docs
If so, what's your username?: puppylove20016yt@gmail.com
Helper/Planner or Editor?: Editor/Helper. I want to edit some of the sentences and help make parts of the story.
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind: Nope. I'm out of ideas at the moment.

The Mad Katter
March 10th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev: I have Google Docs
If so, what's your username?: puppylove20016yt@gmail.com
Helper/Planner or Editor?: Editor/Helper. I want to edit some of the sentences and help make parts of the story.
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind: Nope. I'm out of ideas at the moment.
Ok! I'll send the link!

Serendipity
March 10th, 2017, 06:30 PM

Form:

Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev?: I have access to Google Docs. I can see your progress, But I won't be able to leave comments. Sorry, but I'm not very excited to share my email with someone...
If so, what's your username?: Look Up
Helper/Planner or Editor?: Both.
Anything else you would like to add/have in mind: Nah

The Mad Katter
March 10th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev?: I have access to Google Docs. I can see your progress, But I won't be able to leave comments. Sorry, but I'm not very excited to share my email with someone...
If so, what's your username?: Look Up
Helper/Planner or Editor?: Both.
Ok. I understand. And by username, I meant like if you have Quotev or what name would come up when you went to the google doc. But if you don't want that, then you could just do stuff through PM.

The Mad Katter
March 11th, 2017, 02:09 PM
If anybody would like to start reading this soon, I can post the allegiances now. We should have the prologue finished soon and maybe the first couple pages! Say your favorite warrior name if you would like me to post the allegiances of the book!

JaxenAmethyst
March 11th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev?: BOTH
If so, what's your username?: JaxenAmethyst
Helper/Planner or Editor?: I'd prefer to be an Editor. I'm SUPER good with grammar, spelling, and punctuation. But I'd ALSO like to be a Helper/Organizer. What I mean by Organizer is I'd organize the Main plots AND sub plots in an order that would fit.

The Mad Katter
March 11th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Do you have access to Google Docs or Quotev?: BOTH
If so, what's your username?: JaxenAmethyst
Helper/Planner or Editor?: I'd prefer to be an Editor. I'm SUPER good with grammar, spelling, and punctuation. But I'd ALSO like to be a Helper/Organizer. What I mean by Organizer is I'd organize the Main plots AND sub plots in an order that would fit.

Awesome! I'll send you the link!

Flowerjoy Is Everything
March 11th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Whats ur name on qoutev? I'm ŇightshadĂȘ The Umbreon

The Mad Katter
March 11th, 2017, 03:52 PM
I'm Ravenflight.