PDA

View Full Version : Millions And Hundreds(RC)

>Pepsi<
March 10th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Leafkit (http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=NV8YNw3u&id=DF578BA778CAD4F38D50F54D5EA39691D2B5BE87&q=Long+Haired+Calico+Cats&simid=608029733984667433&selectedIndex=0) was born among a litter of three kits. The two others were male. All her mother wanted was a tom-kit. So she was neglected and bullied by her brothers. Only her father cared about her. Once her father died, she was made an apprentice, her mentor was evil and abused her. Leafpaw soon became short-tempered and angry at others for no reason.
Once she was a warrior she was named Leafclaw
She wanted to leave, so what did she do... She ran away...Changed her name to Autumn.

Now here is why the title is called hundreds and millions.
(Tom 1) falls in love with her, then (Tom 2), (Tom 3), (Tom 4), (Tom 5) And (Tom 6) All of her relationships last about a moon, then she either kills them, or get rid of them.
Once she is with (Tom 6) she realises she is expecting his kits, once they are born she leaves them in the twoleg place. She cares for them, but she knows that she will be unable to care for them. She puts them with a kittypet who already has kits. She dumps (Tom 6). She finds her kits frozen, the kittypet mother had abandoned them. One of her kits are dead. The others nearly dead. autumn takes them and nurses for them until there old enough to fight and hunt on there own. She finds the kittypet mother who let her kits die. She pushed (Kittypet) off of a cliff. Then she realises she is expecting (Tom 5)s kits. (Tom 6) find Autumn and threatens to kill her. Autumn kills him. (Tom 1) comes back. He tells her he is half brothers with (Kittypet) Autumn goes insane and kills many cats.

Tom 1:
Tom 2:
Tom 3:
Tom 4:
Tom 5:
Tom 6:
Kittypet:
Autumn kit 1:
Autumn kit 2:
Autumns kit that died:
Her past mentor(Who will make her do bad things):

Rules:
1: Please try to make only little changes to the plot, I know this plot may not work with many cats personalities
2: Please try not to start conversation on this thread, I get confused and miss forms
3: Try not to quote this, its to long and would take up to much space(Tip: Scroll underneath the text box to find the form)
4: Only Autumn will kill the cats in this plot
5: No one will attempt to injure Autumn without my permission first
(Please follow these rules, it makes life so much easier for me. Thankyou! :)

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role wanted:
Will they be killed?:
Other:
Questions: