PDA

View Full Version : Adopts us!

Abstracted Dog
October 12th, 2016, 02:42 PM
I am leaving the site, so I'm not letting my cats rot. Here they are:
Thunderclan
Leafkit - Female - A ginger she-cat with blue eyes, twisted paw - Medicine Cat Den - 2 moons -
Violetblossom - Female - A fluffy white she-cat - Clearing - 23 moons - Ash, Clover !! PM THEM SO THAT THEY KNOW !!
Shadowclan
Pinekit- Male - A dark brown tom with amber eyes - Nursery - 4 moons
Brownear - Male - Dusky brown with white, blind eyes - 67 moons - Elder's Den
Windclan
Fernpaw - Female - Yellow-ish with a dark brown tail and paws !!NOTICE!! THIS CAT WILL NEVER BECOME A REAL WARRIOR. SHE HAS A FOREVER DAMAGED PAW. THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE ADOPTING HER. - 12 mons - Clearing - Brooklyn Trees, lonestar23
Riverclan
Melodysong - Female - Light orange with blue eyes - 21 moons - Shadowclan|Riverclan Border - Fadedshadow
Kittypets
Sandy - Male - Fluffy white, coarse fur with sand yellow eyes - 45 moons - Drifting all over.. not sure where he is anymore..
Fourm
Username:
Character:
RP example(you can make one up, as well as copy paste one of your own):
Activity Level:
Will you PM associated cats?
Other:
Questions/Comments:
I hope you understand.

Ruby
October 12th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Username:Ruby
Character:Melodysong
RP example(you can make one up, as well as copy paste one of your own):Autumnlake stared into the canopy. It's beautiful, giant leafs hung over her head and it made her feel small. She couldn't even though the lowest leaf. She sighed and her paws carried her over to the fresh-kill, which she knew she wouldn't want to take anyways. She ate this morning, no way would she eat again. Now, normally she would go hunting. That was when she a warrior. She was very sure she wasn't allowed to hunt anymore. Her stomach churned as she looked back over at the pile of birds and mice. She wasn't even sure where the mice came from, honestly. That must be the kit prey. They couldn't digest things such as ant eaters and toucans. She grabbed a small toucan and dragged it over to a fallen tree, her ears perked for danger by the Ivoryclan clearing. She hoped nothing would attack soon, as she just got used to the environment, especially since she always had such a thick coat. Though she had lived here her entire life, she still felt as if she had just moved in.
Activity Level:7/10
Will you PM associated cats? Yes
Other:Im sorry you have to leave
Questions/Comments:

Abstracted Dog
October 12th, 2016, 02:50 PM
accepted. go into my contacts to pm fadedshadow.

Nightingale
October 12th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Username Nightingale
Character-Sandy
Example- Sandy wondered around aimlessly where was he honestly he wasn't quite sure but this place seemed familiar... what was this thing he said looking down at a little smooth circular object it was rather shinny and it had some soft thing running through a top portion of it with some odd scribbles on it. It smelled familiar was it his? Honestly he couldn't think of ever owning anything or even what he had food that day. At least he could remember his name ahhh what was it again it started with an S hmmm he would have to think on this one for a little bit but he was sure he knew it just needed some time to think is all...
Activity level 8/10
Pm associated people- yes if there is any let me know
Other- we are going to miss you so much I wish you off to better things whatever that may be.

Kolabear360
November 18th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Username:kolabear360
Character:leafkit
RP example(you can make one up, as well as copy paste one of your own)::rainbowllama: stormclaw padded around the clearing ears pricked for any sound of prey . She dropped into a crouch as soon as she seen a flicker of movement in the grass.checking to see if she was down wind .she stalked the vole carefully the province on the vole and kill it with a swift bite . Satisfied with her catch she went back to camp.
She dropped her kill in the fresh kill pille . Picked a crow as a meal and sat down to enjoy her fresh kill.
Activity Level:7/10
Will you PM associated cats?yes
Other:
Questions/Comments:does leaflet have a mother and was she born with a twisted paw if not will it heal

Ag75 -- GONE
November 20th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Username: Rabbitpaw
Character: Pinekit
RP example(you can make one up, as well as copy paste one of your own): Mistkit peered over her nest, coughing at the smoke. She scrambled to her paws, remembering her father, who had been out hunting. She darted towards the exit, eyes stinging from the smoke, looking around wildly for her father. If he was still in the territory, he could get caught in the fire....she choked through a cloud of smoke, bustling away through camp towards the exit. "Dad!" She squeaked, as Nightshade pushed his way into camp. He picked her up in his jaw, and darted to the nursery. He set down Mistkit, "Go!" He grumbled and went in to help the others get to safety. Mistkit ran after a group of fleeing cats, her paws scorched, terrified. (my post's aren't normally this long XD)
Activity Level: I am on the computer (nearly) every day. I check in on WCO at least 3 times a week, almost always more
Will you PM associated cats? yes
Other: None
Questions/Comments: Pinekit will be my first ShadowClan cat :heartbounce:
Don't leave~ WCO's a great place, and we'll all miss you

Mistyfoot⚜
November 20th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Username: Mistyfoot⚜
Character: Violetblossom
RP example(you can make one up, as well as copy paste one of your own): Ripplestripe sits behind the warriors den, her silver gray pelt illuminating against the stars. She listens to the steady breathing of the other cats in the den, and lets the breeze surround her instead of getting warm. She relaxes into the tall grass, directing her eyes up to the stars. She counts them one by one, until she falls asleep and dreams of being a star, watching down on everybody.
Activity Level: Usually active, except there will be times when there are inactivity streaks
Will you PM associated cats? Yes
Other:
Questions/Comments:

toriel
December 3rd, 2016, 06:45 PM
Username:wolfheart 123
Charecter:brownear//fernpaw
Rp sample:Athena woke up after a cat nap in a hollow log. It was no fluffy bed,but it was okay. She sniffed around then began on the trail. She was no longer a kittypet,but she was now a loner. She had hopes of meeting cats and creating a group to travel with her.
Will you pm associated cats?:yes