PDA

View Full Version : Angelique the Loner

Ghostly Cristalline
March 9th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Angelique walked over to her den outside the forest. She knew that the clans lived there, so she stayed out of their territory. She had a friend named Ghostpaw( alexanderblair ), but he never really visited her. He was the one who had caught prey for her, since she was really bad at hunting. She had never fit in with her siblings, because of it. She looked around and sat outside her den for a cat to come by. She was eager to talk to someone.

savage scar
March 12th, 2017, 12:54 AM
Hawk spotted someone looking lonely. He was curious, who was that? He padded up over to them, dodging a few bushes and trees as he did so, his dark tabby pelt blending easily into the forest. He pushed through and waved his tail at the loner. "Hello!" He mewed over, his ears straight up.

Cristalline

Ghostly Cristalline
March 13th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Hawk spotted someone looking lonely. He was curious, who was that? He padded up over to them, dodging a few bushes and trees as he did so, his dark tabby pelt blending easily into the forest. He pushed through and waved his tail at the loner. "Hello!" He mewed over, his ears straight up.

Cristalline

"Hi. I'm Angelique. Where did you come from." She meowed in a friendly way. Angelique felt blood fall from a scratch in her leg. A thorn bush laid on the ground beside her. She began to lick the blood off the wound.

savage scar
March 17th, 2017, 05:58 AM
"Hi. I'm Angelique. Where did you come from." She meowed in a friendly way. Angelique felt blood fall from a scratch in her leg. A thorn bush laid on the ground beside her. She began to lick the blood off the wound.

"Oh, I was just coming through, the name is Hawk." He meowed watching her as she licked the scratch "You okay?" He asked tilting his head.

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 06:09 AM
A white and gray kit (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warriorscatsfanon/images/1/12/Black-and-white-kitten-outside-hd-lady-holiday--may-2012-image.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/420?cb=20150510171734) sat within a bush. She was eating some prey, put she heard voices, so she came closer. She had her head out of the bush with her front paws out now. She saw a dark tabby cat and another cat. She inclined her head, confused why that there wasn't a fight, like always with other rogues. She knew that they could smell her possibly, but she was just to confused.

savage scar
March 17th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Hawk sniffed the air, he was sure he could smell someone else, but he wasn't too sure. "Can you smell someone else?" He asked looking at her, twitching his nose, his green eyes sparkling.

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Hawk sniffed the air, he was sure he could smell someone else, but he wasn't too sure. "Can you smell someone else?" He asked looking at her, twitching his nose, his green eyes sparkling.
Ghost let out a squeak then turned around and ran. She crashed through the bush behind her then when she got through, she slammed face first into an oak tree that she didn't know that was there. She walked away from it, very dizzy, seeing things in doubles or sometimes triples. She then collapsed to her side but she struggled to stay concious.

Ghostly Cristalline
March 17th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Ghost let out a squeak then turned around and ran. She crashed through the bush behind her then when she got through, she slammed face first into an oak tree that she didn't know that was there. She walked away from it, very dizzy, seeing things in doubles or sometimes triples. She then collapsed to her side but she struggled to stay concious.

Angelique looked at Hawk. "I think she's in trouble. Hold on kit I'm coming!" She yowled running toward Ghost. She saw the kit lying on the ground. "Hawk get her some water!" She yowled. She laid down next to kit to keep her warm. "Just rest." Angelique whispered, trying to calm the kit down. She pressed her ginger tabby pelt close to Ghost to keep the young cat warm.

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Angelique looked at Hawk. "I think she's in trouble. Hold on kit I'm coming!" She yowled running toward Ghost. She saw the kit lying on the ground. "Hawk get her some water!" She yowled. She laid down next to kit to keep her warm. "Just rest." Angelique whispered, trying to calm the kit down. She pressed her ginger tabby pelt close to Ghost to keep the young cat warm.
"Eep! I-I'm fine!" Ghost stood up wobbly and attempted to walk away. But then she laid down again, to tired to really walk.

Ghostly Cristalline
March 17th, 2017, 03:25 PM
"Eep! I-I'm fine!" Ghost stood up wobbly and attempted to walk away. But then she laid down again, to tired to really walk.

"You must rest." Meowed Angelique. She licked the top of the kits head. "You mustn't die in front of me. I'll get you some water. Don't get up." She meowed.

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 03:28 PM
"You must rest." Meowed Angelique. She licked the top of the kits head. "You mustn't die in front of me. I'll get you some water. Don't get up." She meowed.
Ghost mewled and said, "Ok mama..." she leaned against the cat and took a nap.

Ghostly Cristalline
March 17th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Ghost mewled and said, "Ok mama..." she leaned against the cat and took a nap.

"Poor scrap." Whispered Angelique. She rested her head on top of the kits head.

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 03:48 PM
"Poor scrap." Whispered Angelique. She rested her head on top of the kits head.
Ghost whimpered, having a nightmare about her parents. She waved her paws, then tucking them in.

Ghostly Cristalline
March 17th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Ghost whimpered, having a nightmare about her parents. She waved her paws, then tucking them in.

Angelique put her paw up and shook Ghost. "Come on kid wake up. I can't have you have a nightmare." Meowed the loner.

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Angelique put her paw up and shook Ghost. "Come on kid wake up. I can't have you have a nightmare." Meowed the loner.
Ghost woke up feeling terrified. She pished agonst the loner to try to get under her because she felt too vulnerable. "Can't--no foxes--momma, dad..." she muttered.

Ghostly Cristalline
March 17th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Ghost woke up feeling terrified. She pished agonst the loner to try to get under her because she felt too vulnerable. "Can't--no foxes--momma, dad..." she muttered.

"Calm down young one. I'll take care of you I promise." meowed Angelique in a hushed voice. She licked the top of the kits head, to try and calm her down.

savage scar
March 17th, 2017, 10:53 PM

Hawk hurried over to the closet puddle he could find, ripped a chunk of moss of a rock and soaked it. he came back to the kit and Angelique with it in his mouth. "Here." He panted putting down the moss soaked in cool water.

Ghostly Cristalline
March 18th, 2017, 02:39 AM
Hawk hurried over to the closet puddle he could find, ripped a chunk of moss of a rock and soaked it. he came back to the kit and Angelique with it in his mouth. "Here." He panted putting down the moss soaked in cool water.

"Thank you." Meowed Angelique. She picked up the wet moss and looked at the kit. "Drink some water. Hawk find her a couple of poppy seeds." Demanded Angelique.

savage scar
March 18th, 2017, 05:33 PM
"Thank you." Meowed Angelique. She picked up the wet moss and looked at the kit. "Drink some water. Hawk find her a couple of poppy seeds." Demanded Angelique.

"Ok, Ok." Hawk swiftly padded away to find some. He found a few poppy flowers in a mound of dirt. he took three of the seeds and brought them back to Angelique and the kit. He put them down infront of the kit and meowed "You may only need two, I got three just in case."

Ghostly Cristalline
March 18th, 2017, 07:50 PM
"Ok, Ok." Hawk swiftly padded away to find some. He found a few poppy flowers in a mound of dirt. he took three of the seeds and brought them back to Angelique and the kit. He put them down infront of the kit and meowed "You may only need two, I got three just in case."

" Thank you." She purred. "Come on kit eat two of the poppy seeds."

CinnamonCookie
March 20th, 2017, 10:31 AM
" Thank you." She purred. "Come on kit eat two of the poppy seeds."
"O-Ok." she inched foward and lapped at the two of the seeds, eating them. Ghost then lapped up some water from the moss. After, she yawned widely and looked at Angelique.

savage scar
March 21st, 2017, 02:11 AM
Hawk smiled at rolled away the last poppy seed. He licked at his ruffled white chest fur and meowed "I'm Hawk by the way." To the small kitten infront of him

Ghostly Cristalline
March 21st, 2017, 05:28 PM
"O-Ok." she inched foward and lapped at the two of the seeds, eating them. Ghost then lapped up some water from the moss. After, she yawned widely and looked at Angelique.
Hawk smiled at rolled away the last poppy seed. He licked at his ruffled white chest fur and meowed "I'm Hawk by the way." To the small kitten infront of him

"And I'm Angelique." She meowed.

CinnamonCookie
March 22nd, 2017, 10:28 AM
"And I'm Angelique." She meowed.
"I-I'm Ghost." she laid down against the loner and tried to stay awake.

Ghostly Cristalline
March 22nd, 2017, 11:10 AM
"I-I'm Ghost." she laid down against the loner and tried to stay awake.

"If your tired just sleep," she meowed "But first I'll get you into some shelter, then We will get you something to eat." She got up and picked up ghost by the scruff. She dragged her over to her den and placed it inside Angelique's nest. A shrew was in front of the nest. "eat the shrew you need it more than I do." Angelique meowed.

CinnamonCookie
March 22nd, 2017, 11:59 AM
"If your tired just sleep," she meowed "But first I'll get you into some shelter, then We will get you something to eat." She got up and picked up ghost by the scruff. She dragged her over to her den and placed it inside Angelique's nest. A shrew was in front of the nest. "eat the shrew you need it more than I do." Angelique meowed.
"Ok." the kit ate the shrew then yawned. She curled up and fell asleep, feeling at peace.

Ghostly Cristalline
March 22nd, 2017, 02:45 PM
"Ok." the kit ate the shrew then yawned. She curled up and fell asleep, feeling at peace.

Angelique curled up next to Ghost to keep her warm.

savage scar
March 23rd, 2017, 01:27 AM
Hawk sat just outside of the den, protecting the two from anyone who could come. He looked inside to check that they were ok before getting comfortable outside.

Ghostly Cristalline
March 23rd, 2017, 01:28 PM
Hawk sat just outside of the den, protecting the two from anyone who could come. He looked inside to check that they were ok before getting comfortable outside.

Angelique got up and walked over to him. "Hi." she whispered, looking straight at the forest. Her ginger tabby fur shined in the moon.

savage scar
March 24th, 2017, 05:26 AM
Angelique got up and walked over to him. "Hi." she whispered, looking straight at the forest. Her ginger tabby fur shined in the moon.

He smirked and waved his tail in a friendly way. "Hello." He meowed softly his pale green eyes shimmered.

Ghostly Cristalline
March 24th, 2017, 09:50 AM
He smirked and waved his tail in a friendly way. "Hello." He meowed softly his pale green eyes shimmered.

"So how long are you going to be staying here?" She wondered, sitting down next to him. Her fur accidentally touched his.

savage scar
March 24th, 2017, 11:24 PM
"So how long are you going to be staying here?" She wondered, sitting down next to him. Her fur accidentally touched his.

He ruffled his fur as it touched hers and he inched slightly off to the side so she would have more room. "I'll be off in the morning, have things to do..." He mumbled, trying to sound like he actually did have stuff to do, when he really didn't.

Ghostly Cristalline
April 1st, 2017, 11:53 PM
He ruffled his fur as it touched hers and he inched slightly off to the side so she would have more room. "I'll be off in the morning, have things to do..." He mumbled, trying to sound like he actually did have stuff to do, when he really didn't.

"You could stay here. I might need a cat to help with Ghost." she meowed sensing that he didn't mean what he said. Angelique looked around the outside den. "You seem like a friendly cat. I don't know how to hunt, so it would be nice if you stayed." she sighed.

savage scar
April 2nd, 2017, 05:25 AM
"You could stay here. I might need a cat to help with Ghost." she meowed sensing that he didn't mean what he said. Angelique looked around the outside den. "You seem like a friendly cat. I don't know how to hunt, so it would be nice if you stayed." she sighed.

"You read my mind, I really have nothing to do, ever since I left for, somewhere." He smiled and looked back into the den and asking "do you want me to go out now? Like hunting so you and Ghost can have something to eat?"

Ghostly Cristalline
April 2nd, 2017, 06:05 AM
"You read my mind, I really have nothing to do, ever since I left for, somewhere." He smiled and looked back into the den and asking "do you want me to go out now? Like hunting so you and Ghost can have something to eat?"

" Sure go on ahead. " she purred. the sun began to shine.

savage scar
April 3rd, 2017, 01:52 AM
" Sure go on ahead. " she purred. the sun began to shine.

Hawk smiled and stood up, padding onto the foliage. He began to creep around, belly fur brushing the forest floor, tail staying still. He heard a rustle, a plump mouse scuttled across the dirt as Hawk watched carefully, he stalked forward until it stopped and he launched at it, killing it swiftly. Hawk caught a crow and picked it up, and the mouse. "I got some!" Hawk mumbled through the prey as he walked up to the den.