PDA

View Full Version : The Present of a log (Open)

Ruby
October 12th, 2016, 02:22 PM
This is my loner, Present who lives in a log. She's been here her whole life, and has never had any visitors.
Just jump in if you want
--
Present's yellow eyes open in the safety of her log. It was nice and dry inside, and the fungi there served as a kid of bedding. She stared at the twoleg place from the other end of the over-sized hollow bark. They were walking around, holding stiff mice with holes in their heads and throwing giant, blue leaves at each other. "Very strange." She said to herself, sliding out the log to further investigate. She ran across the rock-way and hopped onto a giant, metal rock that opens. Present then peeked over the fence and stared at them. Some of the tall twolegs where holding long voles and giving stupid faces. Somehow, she felt like she was being watched by the one holding the vole, and ran back to her log. She didn't like twolegs, and never has.

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Volkav walked everywhere but couldn't find the way back. sighing, he turned around and saw a log. 'I never saw that before' he thought as he went to investigate

Ruby
October 12th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Present smelled an unfamiliar scent and run behind a bramble bush. She stared at the cat, her ears perked, just in case.

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Volkav circled around the log, absorbing details about it since it reeked of another cat's scent. He looked around, as he felt like being watched

aleka!
October 12th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Moth looked around, her thick golden pelt was slightly bristled. Her ponited ears were drawn back, twitching as she picked up the sounds of obnoxious bird-song and the soft scuttle of mouse in the ferns. Moth soon turned in a slight circle, looking around her. She was mostly concealed in the shadows, but she was still easily noticeable.

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Volkav however, did not look close enough to see the other cats. He layed down next to the log and waited for some cat to approach it.

Ruby
October 12th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Present stepped out, her fur bristling. "What a-are you doing here?"

FOXXRR
October 13th, 2016, 11:58 PM
Volkav stood up, surprised but relaxed as this was the cat that drenched the log. "Hey, there, I doing no harm" he said prophetically, and stared at the cat to stuff in as much information in his head.

Ruby
October 14th, 2016, 01:18 AM
"Well, t-this log is mine.. you can stay here if you want.." She flicked her tail.

FOXXRR
October 14th, 2016, 01:34 AM
"Ah sorry for invading your area, but do you know the direction to the Slap Otok?" Volkav(did you know Volkov is a solvenian word for wolves?) mewed softly "I appear to be lost"

Ruby
October 14th, 2016, 01:40 AM
"No, I dont know where or what that is." She meowed. "I dont travel much, so you may be near it.."

FOXXRR
October 14th, 2016, 01:44 AM
"No!" Volkav bristled, "You think it is near? I can see no island!" (Slap Otok is solvenian way to say waterfall island, but it was a surprise)

Ruby
October 14th, 2016, 01:48 AM
"If you had listened, you would have known I said I didn't now what it was." She snapped back, her fur raised. "Maybe you can stay until you figure out where it is." (okay)

FOXXRR
October 14th, 2016, 02:12 AM
"I'll be staying then," Volkav mewed, suddenly calm "I didn't tell about self, my name is Volkav, what yours?"