PDA

View Full Version : Ask and Dare Peter

Poppyfrost
March 7th, 2017, 09:08 PM
So.

Who wants to dare Peter to do some weird things hmm? :^)
Our maybe ask him some questions??

GO FOR IT

Peter stands in a corner, shaking a bit. "I-I don't think this is such a good idea, um.." He stammered, looking around nervously.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 7th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Oh, Peter. Fragile, young, Peter...

What is your backstory? x3

Poppyfrost
March 8th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Peter looked down at the ground. "Well, um, I... I was raised with two brothers, one of whom became ill and passed away. Because of this my father became abusive, a-and my other brother ran away. I was too scared to do anything, so... I stayed. I still have scars, but, I'd rather not talk about those..."

aleka!
March 8th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Oh, Peter I have an amazing dare for you.

Go in front of an grocery store, and yell: "THE RUSSAINS ARE COMING!"

There you go. c:

Caligo Everton
March 8th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Peter looked down at the ground. "Well, um, I... I was raised with two brothers, one of whom became ill and passed away. Because of this my father became abusive, a-and my other brother ran away. I was too scared to do anything, so... I stayed. I still have scars, but, I'd rather not talk about those..."

I dare you to kiss rose.

Poppyfrost
March 12th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Oh, Peter I have an amazing dare for you.

Go in front of an grocery store, and yell: "THE RUSSAINS ARE COMING!"

There you go. c:

Peter stumbled towards a grocery store, looking at the large, lit up sign on the roof. "THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, only to get kicked out of the lot by the angry manager.

wren
March 12th, 2017, 10:29 PM
I dare you to punch me in the face.

Poppyfrost
March 12th, 2017, 10:29 PM
I dare you to kiss rose.

Peter's face turned crimson red, the blush spreading to his neck as he bit his lip. "O-Okay." He shyly approached Rose, then leaned forwards and softly kissed her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer. After a few seconds he pulled away and blushed some more, looking at the ground.

Poppyfrost
March 12th, 2017, 10:30 PM
I dare you to punch me in the face.

Peter hesitated, then raised his fist up and 'hit' Marble in the face. It was more of a gentle nudge than a punch. It didn't even hurt.

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 10:27 PM
*Bumps this*

blank_bleh
April 17th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Peter child run around in your under pants and a cape yelling " nemo I'm coming " in target

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Peter child run around in your under pants and a cape yelling " nemo I'm coming " in target

Oh lord)

Peter tied a cape around his neck, wearing some orange boxers. He was blushing furiously, but he needed to do it. So he ran around Target, screaming, "Nemo! I'm coming!" Only to run into one of the shopping carts just laying in the middle of the aisle, tumbling inside of it and sending it rolling down the aisle. He gulped as it slammed into a wall, making Peter fall out. He was then taken out by security.

:3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Say what do you think about Sasuke X3 and what would you do if he was standing in front of you?

Spikes
April 17th, 2017, 10:44 PM
If you remember Bili, the deer boi...
Steal his flower stash.

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 10:49 PM
If you remember Bili, the deer boi...
Steal his flower stash.

;-; )

Peter slowly snuck into Bili's home and gently took the flower stash, holding it to his chest and escaping out the window. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! Peter continually repeated in his head.

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 10:51 PM
So adorable!! Okay what do you think about winter and sano and what would you do if they were standing in front of you? :3

Peter smiled softly. "Well, Winter is really handsome, too. He's a big flirt and he enjoys hugging a lot." He laughed. "Sano is also handsome, and kind of cute, even. He's a bit more shy but I still love him." He purred.

"If Winter was standing in front of me, I'd probably hug him and kiss him, too." Peter smiled. *Triggers Sasuke*

"If Sano was standing in front of me, I'd probably just hug him. He's too shy for kisses, I think." Peter was blushing again.

Spikes
April 17th, 2017, 10:56 PM
;-; )

Peter slowly snuck into Bili's home and gently took the flower stash, holding it to his chest and escaping out the window. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! Peter continually repeated in his head.
Awh it's ok! He won't hate you, petey :3

Poppyfrost
April 17th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Awh it's ok! He won't hate you, petey :3

PHEW)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 17th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Sasuke: Sasuke laughs softly " oh really? I guess I'm going to have a real nice long chat with my brother don't look for him " he says obviously jealous

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Peter doesn't like fights XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 18th, 2017, 09:06 PM
What fight? He's just a nice long talk with his brother XD) also who do you feel about evil Sasuke

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 09:10 PM
What fight? He's just a nice long talk with his brother XD) also who do you feel about evil Sasuke

mhmm XD))

Peter suddenly looked away, his eyes somehow seeming to darken. "He.... He's... Different. I've been hurt multiple times by him, and I mean mentally and physically.." His voice was quiet, soft. "I don't like him that much, he makes me cry when I sleep at night, and he doesn't treat me like a human being.. He treats me like a thing. Like garbage." Peter had tears in his eyes. "He scares me."

Hallowed Echo
April 18th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Peter, I dare you to go and snuggle a seal or otter. Your choice.

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Peter, I dare you to go and snuggle a seal or otter. Your choice.

Peter grabs an otter from out of nowhere, flops down onto a couch, and snuggles with the otter under a blanket, kissing it's head and blushing. The otter was so cute.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 18th, 2017, 10:27 PM
I dare to hug Sasuke!! But make sure he doesn't know XD

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 10:29 PM
I dare to hug Sasuke!! But make sure he doesn't know XD

Peter smiled happily. He peered around a corner, looking at Sasuke. He snuck up behind him quietly, then threw his arms around him and hugged him tightly, burying his face into the back of his shirt. "I love you!" He says happily, though it was muffled by the shirt.

Crumbleless
April 18th, 2017, 10:47 PM
What would Peter do if Nicki got all salty on Sasuke and got triggered? (I can't handle this woman anymore. My young person OCs were so dramatic. O.O)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 18th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Peter smiled happily. He peered around a corner, looking at Sasuke. He snuck up behind him quietly, then threw his arms around him and hugged him tightly, burying his face into the back of his shirt. "I love you!" He says happily, though it was muffled by the shirt.
So cute!!! XD

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 10:52 PM
What would Peter do if Nicki got all salty on Sasuke and got triggered? (I can't handle this woman anymore. My young person OCs were so dramatic. O.O)

Peter would slap her.

XD)

Crumbleless
April 18th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Peter would slap her.

XD)
( Then she would run away and cry like the little baby she is lol. I can't help but laugh at myself for creating this monster. )

Poppyfrost
April 18th, 2017, 10:57 PM
( Then she would run away and cry like the little baby she is lol. I can't help but laugh at myself for creating this monster. )

lol XD)

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 07:21 AM
*bumps this for more questions* :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 19th, 2017, 04:44 PM
What would you do if you saw someone flirting with Sasuke? XD

Slash-GNR
April 19th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Peter smiled softly. "Well, Winter is really handsome, too. He's a big flirt and he enjoys hugging a lot." He laughed. "Sano is also handsome, and kind of cute, even. He's a bit more shy but I still love him." He purred.

"If Winter was standing in front of me, I'd probably hug him and kiss him, too." Peter smiled. *Triggers Sasuke*

"If Sano was standing in front of me, I'd probably just hug him. He's too shy for kisses, I think." Peter was blushing again.

*walks in* fight me Peter... *says Ronan*

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 05:33 PM
What would you do if you saw someone flirting with Sasuke? XD

Let's just say, that person would be on the floor, crying, and crawling away with guilt and sadness. Then Peter would run up to Sasuke, kiss him, and then hug him tightly before glaring at the other person to show them that Sasuke was his and his alone! XD

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 05:35 PM
*walks in* fight me Peter... *says Ronan*

Peter looked at Ronan sadly. "But.. But why...?" He said quietly, before standing in front of her and attempting to punch her, when really it was a nudge in her face with his fist.

Rivergold
April 19th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Let's just say, that person would be on the floor, crying, and crawling away with guilt and sadness. Then Peter would run up to Sasuke, kiss him, and then hug him tightly before glaring at the other person to show them that Sasuke was his and his alone! XD
What would you do if there was a room full of Sasukes in every color?

Slash-GNR
April 19th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Peter looked at Ronan sadly. "But.. But why...?" He said quietly, before standing in front of her and attempting to punch her, when really it was a nudge in her face with his fist.

Ronan looks at as she shrugs off the "punch", "You kissed my Winter," she said.

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 05:38 PM
What would you do if there was a room full of Sasukes in every color?

Peter smiled happily. "I would hug all of them!" He said happily. "Then I would give each one a kiss on the cheek, unless they want something else, then I'd give it to them." He was blushing deeply.

Rivergold
April 19th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Peter smiled happily. "I would hug all of them!" He said happily. "Then I would give each one a kiss on the cheek, unless they want something else, then I'd give it to them." He was blushing deeply.
*raises eyebrows suggestively* oh really?

Did you know that Sasuke has a fear of hordes of older women?

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 05:44 PM
*raises eyebrows suggestively* oh really?

Did you know that Sasuke has a fear of hordes of older women?

"Yes, why?" Peter blushed.

Rivergold
April 19th, 2017, 05:47 PM
"Yes, why?" Peter blushed.
About the really or the fear?

Poppyfrost
April 19th, 2017, 05:50 PM
About the really or the fear?

"Both."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 28th, 2017, 11:10 AM
What would you do if Sasuke died protecting you?

Poppyfrost
April 30th, 2017, 08:38 AM
What would you do if Sasuke died protecting you?

Peter got an extremely sad, depressed look on his face. "I.. I would stay with him until he passed on, holding him close and telling him how much I love him.. T-Then, when he.. When he dies, I would bury him and put some really pretty flowers on the grave. Every day after that I would go visit his grave and tell him how my day was going, and how much I miss him.. I would also change out the flowers if they wilt and die. Honestly.. I don't think I'd be able to handle it.. I would blame myself and then.. Bad things would happen.. I'd rather not speak of those things, but other than that, I would love him as much as I always would..." Peter whispered, a few tears sliding down his cheeks. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself.."

judas
April 30th, 2017, 08:45 AM
I dare you to listen to Hamilton

Poppyfrost
April 30th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Peter listened to the song, Wait for it, by Hamilton. "Hmm. I like it. It seems quite catchy. It's not my type of music, though." He smiled kindly. "It was nice nevertheless."

shark sailor
April 30th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Hmm...

Ariel deserves a punch in the stomach.

So please punch Ariel Glow in the stomach X3

Poppyfrost
April 30th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Peter hesitated, then punched Ariel in the stomach. It wasn't full force. Only enough to make her stumble back a bit. He then pulled his fist back, frowning. "Sorry.."

shark sailor
April 30th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Heh.

Also...

What would you do if I put a turtle on your head? X3

Poppyfrost
April 30th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Peter smiled. "Hug it, of course!" He laughed.

shark sailor
May 1st, 2017, 07:30 PM
*plops turtle on his head*

Poppyfrost
May 1st, 2017, 07:34 PM
Peter reached up and hugged the turtle against his chest, smiling happily. His cheeks turned a soft pink color.

Poppyfrost
May 30th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Boop!)