PDA

View Full Version : Ask and dare the Everton sisters

Caligo Everton
March 7th, 2017, 09:06 PM
A girl with raven dark hair walked onto the stage. She sighed. "Do I have to do this?" She asked a girl standing next to her that had bright red hair. The girl nodded. "Whatever." The girl with dark hair snarled. "Well then, as you may not know I'm Caligo this is my sister." *silence* "to hell with this." She snarled. "Instead of doing the stupid performance my sister Fue prepared we will play a game." Caligo said smiling. "Oh no." Fue grunted under her breath. "We are going to play a game of one way truth of dare. You ask us questions we have to answer you dare us to do things and we have to do it. Now one recommendation, try to not get burned alive... my sister has a tendency to kill people when she's in any mods whatsoever." Caligo said smiling angelically. "Now let the games begin." The girl said as she stepped back to where her sister was.

So yeah... Caligo Everton and Fue Everton.
Have fun and don't get killed. XD

Poppyfrost
March 7th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Caligo what's your backstory?

Caligo Everton
March 7th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Caligo what's your backstory?

Caligo sighed. "That's a tricky one. Well before sasuke went off and acted like a asshole and turned me into a killing machine I was a simple child. My mother whipped me everyday as a reward for good behavior and the food was ok. My father was a drunk and almost killed me multiple times. Finally I put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger then snapped my mothers neck and hanged her on a noose." Caligo said without a trace of emotion and a tight smile. "Oh and I killed my twin brother when I was 10 months old, he annoyed me. At least that's what my mother told me, I think she killed him herself but I have no proof" She said leaning into the mic.