PDA

View Full Version : Ask my ocs!! ( dares and questions to madness!!) including Sasuke

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2017, 08:36 PM
A dangerously handsome guy with blood red eyes and dark messy black hair was standing before you with a paper in his hands he begins to speak " do I have-" a female voice was heard behind the camera that was recording this " yes!! Go!!" The man sighs " welcome my name is Sasuke and i am here to announce that we of madness will answer any questions and ..." he sighs deeply at this " and do any dares for you guys as you may or may not know I am the leader of this organization and they are many others here to ask anything or make them do anything you see fit .." he burns the paper with his dark flames " now then let the torture- I mean fun began "

Names of people in madness and they're roles
Sasuke ( leader)
Rose ( second in command)
Smile ( weapon maker)
Dj ( tool and weapon maker)
Red ( experimenter)
Blue ( experimenter)
No name ( camera guy)
Dead mind ( Summoner and healer)
Flame ( job finder )
Frost ( job finder)
Lost soul ( job finder )
Stone ( supplie collector)
Black widow ( animal tamer)
Saber ( animal and demon tamer )

Go ahead ask them anything or dare them :3

Poppyfrost
March 7th, 2017, 08:37 PM
*crashes in* DEAD MIND I DARE YOU TO KISS PETER AND THEN HAVE SASUKE GET MAD :inlove: ) I'm sorry)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Dead mind laughs softly " challenge accepted " he grabs a random peter out of nowhere and kisses him passionately right in front of Sasuke whose eyes were glowing dangerously as he whispers to himself " just a dare" dead mind stops the kiss and smiles a dirty smile at Sasuke who then yells " that's it!!" He says running after a now running dead mind

( lol XD)

Wolvesregion
March 7th, 2017, 08:48 PM
*falls in out ta nowhere* No name, do you like Remedy?
Smile tell your whole back story
Sasuke, I dare you to kiss Winter with passion!

(Don't ask.....)

Poppyfrost
March 7th, 2017, 08:49 PM
"he grabs a random Peter out of nowhere" XDD)

Caligo Everton
March 7th, 2017, 08:50 PM
A dangerously handsome guy with blood red eyes and dark messy black hair was standing before you with a paper in his hands he begins to speak " do I have-" a female voice was heard behind the camera that was recording this " yes!! Go!!" The man sighs " welcome my name is Sasuke and i am here to announce that we of madness will answer any questions and ..." he sighs deeply at this " and do any dares for you guys as you may or may not know I am the leader of this organization and they are many others here to ask anything or make them do anything you see fit .." he burns the paper with his dark flames " now then let the torture- I mean fun began "

Sasuke ( leader)
Smile ( weapon maker)
Red ( experimenter)
Blue ( experimenter)
No name ( camera guy)
Flame ( job finder )
Frost ( job finder)
Lost soul ( job finder )

Sasuke, why do you always kinda reject Caligo and she ends up torturing you?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2017, 08:53 PM
No name looks to the side " ... maybe " he says blushing a bit

Smile laughs softly " my father beat me to death my mother encouraged it they wanted me to smile so they cut a smile into my face in pure rage and one might say madness I killed them both and laughed with both tears and blood in my eyes "

Sasuke takes a deep breath " you all will pay for this " he says grabbing winter suddenly kissing him passionately winter eyes were wide when Sasuke suddenly stops and let's go dropping winter " I am done" he says trying to hide but rose won't let him all the while winter was just confused on what just happened

Sasuke now trying get rid of the taste in the bathroom when he hears freys question " maybe because I like it when they fight back it's always so much fun reject someone but... I will not answer the second question "

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 7th, 2017, 08:55 PM
(Randomness, incoming!) Sasuke, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

(XD)

Wolvesregion
March 7th, 2017, 08:55 PM
No name looks to the side " ... maybe " he says blushing a bit

Smile laughs softly " my father beat me to death my mother encouraged it they wanted me to smile so they cut a smile into my face in pure rage and one might say madness I killed them both and laughed with both tears and blood in my eyes "

Sasuke takes a deep breath " you all will pay for this " he says grabbing winter suddenly kissing him passionately winter eyes were wide when Sasuke suddenly stops and let's go dropping winter " I am done" he says trying to hide but rose won't let him all the while winter was just confused on what just happened
XD *throws Remedy at No Name* I have my answer.
'Winter was just confused at what happened" XD
*evil laugh* interesting story

Poppyfrost
March 7th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Who's the better ship?

Peter x Sasuke

Ronan x Winter

Caligo Everton
March 7th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Sasuke, why do you always kinda reject Caligo and she ends up torturing you?
Boop

Wolvesregion
March 7th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Dead mind I dare you to say how much wood could a would chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood five times fast!

Should I bring scar back?

No name kiss Remedy right now

Flame a freaking dare you to kiss Trance in frosts face

Caligo Everton
March 7th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Sasuke I dare you to kiss rose and have caligo watch

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2017, 09:00 PM
No name just dodges " not today " but blushes softly " fine " he says as he kisses remedy

Sasuke laughs softly " not to brag but me and peter is obviously the best "
Winter laughs " that's a full on lie everyone knows that me and Ronan are the best while you and rabbit boy just cry your hearts out " Sasuke growls " and you're girl don't even know the meaning of flirting " with this winter grabs Sasukes shirt " you wanna go?!" Sasuke laughs " come at me "

Of course rose pulled them apart before they could even throw punches

Sasuke sighs loudly " why me?!" He says quickly kissing rose in front of caligo

Flame blushes a bit " okay" he says about to kiss trance but frost pulled him away " NO" he says coldly

Caligo Everton
March 7th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Sasuke I dare you to kiss rose and have caligo watch
No name just dodges " not today "

Winter laughs " that's a full on lie everyone knows that me and Ronan are the best while you and rabbit boy just cry your hearts out " Sasuke growls " and you're girl don't even know the meaning of flirting " with this winter grabs Sasukes shirt " you wanna go?!" Sasuke laughs " come at me "

( also Clarissa fray I edited the post :3)

Lol go to hell yaya. XD))

Poppyfrost
March 7th, 2017, 09:02 PM
should I make a thread featuring ONLY Peter? This is a personal question. I'm asking you because I don't want to make it seem like I'm copying off of you.) That is adorable XD :inlove: )

Caligo Everton
March 7th, 2017, 09:04 PM
should I make a thread featuring ONLY Peter? This is a personal question. I'm asking you because I don't want to make it seem like I'm copying off of you.) That is adorable XD :inlove: )

lol I was thinking the same for fue and calie

Galaxy Of Wisdom
Lol go to hell yaya. XD))
La gasp how did you know that was my nickname !!! Also edited it again!!)

Don't worry it's okay!!! Also so sorry I gtg I'll be back tomorrow don't worry I don't have work and it's a half day so I'll spend more time with you all tomorrow :3)

Wolvesregion
No name just dodges " not today " but blushes softly " fine " he says as he kisses remedy

Sasuke sighs loudly " why me?!" He says quickly kissing rose in front of caligo

Flame blushes a bit " okay" he says about to kiss trance but frost pulled him away " NO" he says coldly
XDDDDDD

Trance smiles
Remedy faints

Caligo Everton
March 7th, 2017, 09:05 PM
La gasp how did you know that was my nickname !!! Also edited it again!!)

Don't worry it's okay!!! Also so sorry I gtg I'll be back tomorrow don't worry I don't have work and it's a half day so I'll spend more time with you all tomorrow :3)
Lol you told me.))

wren
March 7th, 2017, 09:09 PM

Sasuke ( leader)
Smile ( weapon maker)
Red ( experimenter)
Blue ( experimenter)
No name ( camera guy)
Flame ( job finder )
Frost ( job finder)
Lost soul ( job finder )

Oh dear. Sasuke. Do you remember rachel? Or hannah.
Do you wish you could have prevented Rachel's death in
the last days? Would you have attempted to prevent
your massive freak out?

Rose? Smile? Do you remember soul and tide?
When tide was viciously mangled and smile was there
to help her via cat form. And Rose do you remember
lion? The golden she cat who was the first outsider
who joined madness as a fighter? I still have her character info!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he nods " yep I remember them both and yes I do wish but everyone knows that fate isn't exactly kind to me and I have no power over myself when I freak I freak "

Rose nods slowly " yes I remember but.... she was a beauty after all and a strong worthy warrior of our family " she says smiling

Smile laughs softly "yep I remember them ..it was so much fun " he says laughing

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Hey, dad it's Sabrina, I dare you and uncle winter to roast santa. Don't ask I just wanna see you do it!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Sasuke gets a call " yep yep okay " he looks at santa " sorry about that it was your wife calling me she says she wants a other dance " he puts on some cool shades " of lust"
All of madness " ohhhh!!!!!"

Winter laughs softly " what's a santa ?" Sasuke shrugs " don't know just do it " winter thinks a bit " okay " he looks at santa " .... you're fat"
Everyone gasps as Sasuke pats winters shoulder " too far man too far "

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Sasuke gets a call " yep yep okay " he looks at santa " sorry about that it was your wife calling me she says she wants a other dance " he puts on some cool shades " of lust"
All of madness " ohhhh!!!!!"

Winter laughs softly " what's a santa ?" Sasuke shrugs " don't know just do it " winter thinks a bit " okay " he looks at santa " .... you're fat"
Everyone gasps as Sasuke pats winters shoulder " too far man too far "
"uncle winter hOW DARE"

Sabrina looks at her dad and smiles mischievously. "dad go roast satan, he's easy to roast!" she claps like a small child (even though she's the oldest daughter #17acting2)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Sasuke smiles as his eyes glowed and black fire begins to burn in his hands " start running big boy santa isn't coming to my town" he says as shade magically land on his face

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Sasuke smiles as his eyes glowed and black fire begins to burn in his hands " start running big boy santa isn't coming to my town" he says as shade magically land on his face
sas we gotta rp in madness pls like do you have a madness thread up or naw cause i wanna rp sabrina and big daddy sas

Vanellen
March 8th, 2017, 03:16 PM
I gotta question if this is still going

What legitimate mental issues does Sasuke have? He seems to have like, millions of issues with murderous tendencies and seems to have minimal remorse for most of his actions. Is he a sociopath...?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " one might say that I am a sociopath in a way I have no control over my ... demonic self it's normal for me to be controlled and bloodthirsty I am half demon after all .... but I'm not always this way "

Caligo Everton
March 8th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Sasuke, did you ever truly love my charrie Rose from heros true colors. And if the rp had continued would you have picked rose or naruto (or however the hell you spell his name.)?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 8th, 2017, 05:02 PM
You spelled it right:3) Sasuke eyes glowed a bit " ..... yes I did I did truly but .... I also loved naruto as well..... " he laughs softly " why must you all ask me these questions? ..... I would choose none of you..... because I rather end my own life before choosing between you two "

Caligo Everton
March 8th, 2017, 05:05 PM
You spelled it right:3) Sasuke eyes glowed a bit " ..... yes I did I did truly but .... I also loved naruto as well..... " he laughs softly " why must you all ask me these questions? ..... I would choose none of you..... because I rather end my own life before choosing between you two "

Rose walks in her sword a fiery blaze and narrows her eyes. "You son of a-" *covers up rose with hands* oooook then.

Caligo Everton
March 8th, 2017, 05:08 PM
lol question for all of you. What rp did I create Caligo in and who was her sister?
(Also fun fact even though I rp caligo more fue was my first demon Charrie and was created in my first rp with sasuke.)

Caligo Everton
March 9th, 2017, 11:35 AM

LOKK AT THE THINGS. XD sorry I get angry when I'm bored.))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 9th, 2017, 11:38 AM
I'm here!!! ) Sasuke thinks for a bit " I would say madness and I know fur was her sister... I can't seem to recall but I do believe it's madness or a other rp with demons in it I do remember demons and a fight between us "

Caligo Everton
March 9th, 2017, 11:41 AM
I'm here!!! ) Sasuke thinks for a bit " I would say madness and I know fur was her sister... I can't seem to recall but I do believe it's madness or a other rp with demons in it I do remember demons and a fight between us "

Mwhahahaaha wrong. It was in hiding (my beautiful creation where many evil things were born.) and her sister was angelica. Lol. I remember it bc I shipped calie and lucifer. All in all I didnt make fue and calie sisters till a while after that... k I'm done. ( Sorry about rose)

Caligo Everton
March 9th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Next question. In "is this the end" who did sasuke ship?