PDA

View Full Version : Circus of madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 12:16 PM
They're lives a circus a circus that never stays in one place and circus that whenever they appear in towns, cities and even small villages they always disappear within five whole days leaving many disturbing, gruesome, and bloody art all over the place they were and many people who have entered this place always ends up being the ingredient of this gruesome art. They are a total of 15 monsters working in this circus and the ring leader is in control of it all each possess powers and weapons used to make your last remaining days a living hell.
This circus is known as the circus of madness and now they have arrived in your town, tell me will you take on the demons and face the ring leader or maybe you'll befriend them I don't know all I know is that it won't be easy and you are probably just a other ingredient for the beautiful art they leave behind.
( I'll accept 14 monsters/demons of the circus and 5 normal humans to take on the circus. I'll rp as the ring leader of the circus )
Forum for circus monsters : name and nickname / male or female/ what you look like as a normal human and as you look in your demon/monster form / personality/ powers / what you do in the circus/ if any love interest / other and questions

Forum for humans: name / age / male or female / what you look like / personality/ weapons or tools / skills you have/ love interest / other and questions

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 12:36 PM
name and nickname:Jacob(Jake) / male or female: Male/ what you look like as a normal human and as you look in your demon/monster form:As human he has black hair blue eyes. As a Demon he has wolf ears and sharp fangs and 4 black wolf tails. / personality: Clever,Sly,Sneaky,Bold,Kind ,Coldhearted at times/ powers: Animal transformation / what you do in the circus: Animal tricks/ if any love interest: Open / other and questions: None

Teggy
October 12th, 2016, 12:36 PM
name alikeickname / skye and her nickname is psycho girl
male or female/Female
what you look like as a normal human and as you look in your demon/monster form normal:
/https://www.google.com/search?q=black+hair+anime+girl&safe=strict&client=tablet-android-samsung&source=lnms&prmd=isnv&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdruay5NXPAhXFZj4KHUnwDvkQ_AUIBygB&biw=962&bih=601#imgrc=1UG70rrwONvtuM%3A personality/
Demon form: https://www.google.com/search?q=black+hair+psycho+demon+girl&client=tablet-android-samsung&source=lnms&prmd=ivsn&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjR4ofd5NXPAhWFGD4KHYIGBsoQ_AUIBygB&biw=962&bih=601#imgrc=5jCeVPPHuTQzlM%3A
powers / she can force emotions like fear, sadness, etc into your mind to 'break' your sanity
what you do in the circus/ acrobatics
if any love interest / open
other and questions*
Persoanlity: in normal form she shows a bit of crazy and is shy. But as a demon she is Psychotic and likes to flirt with men then kill them

BluBunnie
October 12th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Name and nickname: Axel | Freeze
Human: http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/11313667_879218792163286_1290823773_n.jpg?ig_cache _key=MTA2MTg4NjEzNjQ4NTkzMDI0MQ%3D%3D.2
Demon: All light blue skin, Horned skull over face, All black eyes, Long white tail with spike at the end.
Personality: Cold, quiet, dark humor.
Powers: Ice poers
What you do in the circus: Object manipulation, like magic tricks pretty much. His favorite is Devil Sticks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_sticks)
Other and questions: Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 01:09 PM
All accepted :3 11 monster and 5 humans now )

Teggy
October 12th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Can we start now pweeeeeeees

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Hmmm let's wait until we have at least one human )

Teggy
October 12th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Join ppl!!!!!!!!!)

SkyHeart
October 12th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Name: Sophie

Nickname: Demon Eye

Normal Look: Sophie has light skin and has a thin build and her height is average. She has black hair in the form of pigtails that go over her shoulders with white ribbons tied to make the pigtails. She has one red eye (Her "demon eye") that is on the right and one black eye that's on the left. Sophie's right eye is covered by her bangs, which is short on her left side of her face but is longer on the right side in order to cover her red eye. She has a suit that is checkered black and white with buttons.

Monster Form: Sophie still looks the same, except that she has her red eye revealed and her skin seems to look pale. She also looks demented, creepy, and evil.

Personality: Sophie is a quiet girl who doesn't talk loudly, or rarely speaks when it comes to doing performances. She is friendly to both monsters and humans, but she has a mind of her own, so she can be murderous and evil as well when she wants. It's her eye that makes her this way. The rest is TBRPED.

Powers: Sophie can summon black monster tentacle arms (Kinda like Slenderman) that she can control. She can also fly/float and has telekinesis. She can also give herself monster features like fangs, etc. Lastly, she has great agility.

Role in Circus: Acrobat

Crush: Open

Other/Questions: Nu

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Sasuke nicknamed killer ring leader
male
as a human he's tall, dangerously handsome with red eyes and classy black hair but he usually wears a mask to hide his face only the monsters of the circus has seen his face he also wears these clothes http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs45/i/2009/074/9/8/New_Lunos_Outfit__by_gambleman0.jpg and his mask looks like this http://orig05.deviantart.net/aa09/f/2011/361/6/8/wolf_mask__black_version_by_namingway-d4kg1gg.jpg
As a monster/ demon he Has two forms one just for show and the other is his true form. The one just for show looks like this https://67.media.tumblr.com/aa6180e8b36a828c7201c3e2e98e94be/tumblr_o5dnhm2eaY1uescdwo1_500.jpg his true form is this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/05/53/b9/0553b938a4b1b6fbc42ca387b69dfde4.jpg
TBRP'd
Able to control the shadows and demons of hell one might say that he's the Devi himself
He is the ring master he takes care of the other monsters starts and plans the circus and sometimes he does a few acts if needed
Love interest open

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Accepted :3 okay if we can get one human then we can start )

Teggy
October 12th, 2016, 04:40 PM
: name / Cassidy Nightshade
age / 16
male or female / female
what you look like / long brown hair with blue eyes
personality/ tbrp
weapons or tools / idk pocket knife
skills you have can pick locks
/ love interest / open
other and question

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Accepted let's get started!!!) it was dark and quiet within the town tonight as Sasuke was looking at a clearing he looked to be thinking as he looks at the clearing near the town he begins to speak in his dark husky voice " tell me children should we place the circus here or somewhere else "

Teggy
October 12th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Skye looked around. Her crazy smile covered her face.
"I like it!" She said calmly.all I want to is kill so any place is fine with me she thought

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Name: Lisa Wolf
Nickname: Lisa
Human Form: Deep, earthy skin with curly black hair, amber eyes.
Demon/Monster Form: Looks like her human form, but with demon wings, wolf ears, and a wolf tail.
Personality: TBRP'd
Powers: Can talk to animals, bend shadows.
Circus Talent: Rides tigers around the circus, allowing people to pet them safely.
Love Interest: N/A
Questions: Can she be Sasuke's daughter?
Other: She's eight.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Accepted but everyone in the circus is Sasukes family he thinks of everyone as he his own kin but none are related to him but he can be a father figure to Lisa :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " how about the rest do they think this is a good place for the circus after all " his eyes glowed behind his mask " you know we have to make sure our customers will enjoy so much they'll say it's to die for " he laughs softly to himself

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Lisa was curled up on Niga, her black tiger, sleeping.
Niga nodded quietly, and turned her head, roaring softly behind her.
Three more tigers padded outside Lisa's little carriage for them. One was a cub, one was a adolecent, and the other was a massive male tiger. All of them were one big family, and they worked only for Lisa and Sasuke. Anybody else who tried to order them around... Well, let's say they aren't in the circus anymore.
The cub scampered around the clearing, and threw a paw into the air. He was a little tiger with black stripes, and white fur. His eyes were crystal blue, and he was an energetic little cub. He made a cute, tiny roar sound, jumping up and down excitedly; He agreed to this spot. His name was Doa.
The adolecent was a thin, lithe female. She was a beautiful tiger, with black fur and grey stripes, and stunning blue eyes. She watched Doa carefully, before nodding at Sasuke gracefully. Her name was Tazi.
The male was a massive, towering tiger that was a white tiger with grey stripes. His eyes were bright green, and he surveyed the clearing quietly. He dipped his head in Sasuke's direction, before picking Doa up and bringing him to the edge of the clearing. His name was Soka.
Lisa yawned, and blinked her eyes open. (Changing wolf stuff to tiger.) Her tiger tail twitched, and she rubbed her eyes gently, wings fluttering. "Daddy, is this the spot? Should I go clear the animals out now?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Sasuke pets Lisa's head " yep clear them out for me little one daddy is going to make the circus oh and do you want to sleep with the tigers or with me ?" He asks as he begins to walk to the center of the clearing his eyes glowed

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Lisa cupped her hands around her mouth, as her amber eyes began glowing red. "Oi! Lil' Creatures! Get on outta here, we'll be needin' this spot for a few days!"
An angry chittering came from her feet.
Lisa glared. "Do not talk back to me mister." She pointed her finger at the squirrel. "You may be in charge, but until we leave, Daddy's in charge, and he wants you out of the clearing for a few days, alright? Get all your friends, and their friends, and get out of the clearing." She stomped her foot for emphasis.
The squirrel rolled it's eyes, before yelling something. Immidiatly, every single animal scattered, leaving the clearing clean.
Lisa skipped up to Sasuke. "I'll sleep with you tonight, Daddy! I'm so excited! Maybe we'll find another demon, like me!" She laughed, and flew up to his shoulders, and sat down on them. She pulled his mask off, and looked into his eyes, upside down. "Niga just wants to kill another human. She's no fun sometimes, Daddy." She twitched her tail. "I like torturing them personally!" (Lisa's a twisted little kid O.O)

Teggy
October 12th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Skye laughed at his pun. "Ya sure!" She said walking around

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Awww like her father * wipes tear * ) Sasuke laughs as he grabs his hat " now Skye move the circus-" he cuts himself off as he tosses the hat it begins to fly around making shadows move around like mist the shadows begins to grow and make rides, food and game stands, tents and even tents for the animals as they begin to build a huge tent begin to build behind him as Sasuke catches the hat as the shadows finish making the circus leaving a fun, gothic looking circus behind even the stands already had workers and food and lights were shining and a huge sign in front of it all saying " welcome to the circus of madness!!" Sasuke smiles as he puts his mask back on " is here to play!!" He says laughing as he puts the hat back on

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 07:53 PM
(XD)
Lisa climbed off of Sasuke, and cheered. "Yay! New victims- I mean, customers!" She gave a wink, and twirled around. Immideatly, she was in her human form, wearing a black and orange striped t-shirt, and a cute black tutu, tights, and her hair was tied back into two curly pigtails. "Alright, Niga, Dua, Soka, and Tazi, get ready, we've got customers comin'!" She grinned, and raced up to Soka, somersaulting, and landing on his back perfectly, still standing.

The tigers themselves looked less threatening, and now they looked neater, cleaner, and friendlier. Each had a black collar with a golden chain connected to it, and each was held in Lisa's hands.

SkyHeart
October 12th, 2016, 07:57 PM
(I forgot to add that Sophie can also control shadows, become one, and blend in with shadows.) Sophie, also known as Demon Eye, gazed upon the circus, her feelings of amazement and excitement deep inside her. She smiled a little, looking at the marvelous sight. "This will be lots of fun." Sophie said. "I hope there will be hundreds of people there..." The girl added, tilting her head a little, her demented mind having feelings of happiness that she'd be able to entertain many, but also feelings of murder. The odd thing was that both entertained her. Being an entertainer and a murderer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:59 PM
He pets her head " they're not coming yet they need to know we're here and tomorrow night we'll start to show!" He says excitedly he claps his hands " okay everyone gather around it's time for a circus meeting everyone!!" In his hands appeared some flyers ( k :3 )

Teggy
October 12th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Skye smiled wildly. Her demon and human form were almost the same and she hated her human form. She changed into her demon form, her crazy smile got bigger. "Who else is ready" She said crazily.

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 08:05 PM
"I'm ready!" Lisa chirped. She took a stack of flyers, sitting on Soku's back. "I can pass these around at corners or something, let people get a taste of my act, etc." She said, slipping the mini chain-cuffs around her wrists so she could hold them. "That'll attract 'em, won't it Daddy?"

SkyHeart
October 12th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Sophie's mouth opened to reveal a large and insane smile, her red eye almost looking as if it was glowing through her bangs to show her excitement. "I'm ready for some fun..." She said quietly, giggling in a creepy manner.

Teggy
October 12th, 2016, 08:08 PM
"Oh can I come with you Lisa! I love getting glimpse at then 'customers ' be for the real show begins?" Skye asked.

Teggy
October 12th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Sophie's mouth opened to reveal a large and insane smile, her red eye almost looking as if it was glowing through her bangs to show her excitement. "I'm ready for some fun..." She said quietly, giggling in a creepy manner.
(Can r two characters be biological sisters. )

SkyHeart
October 12th, 2016, 08:14 PM
(YASSSSSS XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " yep and remember don't get into trouble and no playing with them till after the show tonight " he says laughing softly " now rest for now tomorrow you can go out and see the town and our happy customers tonight we celebrate!! " he says as he holds his hands up to the sky as confetti pops out of his sleeves

Teggy
October 12th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Skye frowned. "I can't play with them... WHAT FUN IS THIS! ' she thought . "So not even alittle... like showing them fear and stuff" She asked

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Lisa stared at Skye in her creepy way. "We can't get customers if we scare them off too early. Then who will you play with?" She asked, her voice almost haunting. She turned her tigers slightly. "Soku, you'll be coming with me. Niga, Tazi, Dua, go sleep." She sent them off, releasing the chains. "I'll be back before midnight, Daddy. Can I find at least one victim, though? I want to drag one back here, and play with them." She asked, shuffling the flyers.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 08:46 PM
He pokes her nose " nope no victims till after the big show and Skye don't even think about scaring them and Sophie mind keeping a eye on Skye while you go hand out flyers " he stands up and for some odd reason he claps his hands together " oh!! I almost forgot they're is a empty stand i need to full tell me what kinda food or game should put there?"

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Lisa shrugged. "Okay, Daddy." She chirped. She tugged Soku's leash, and began leading him into town. "Join us at the Circus of Madness tonight, begining at midnight sharp!" She began calling, people coming over just to see her because she was standing ontop of a tiger, without it snapping or snarling, or worse. She handed out flyers with a smile, her mini top-hat staying on, even as she bent over. "Hey kid, you want to pet my tiger? His name is Soku, and he's harmless!" She beckoned a little kid over. Everything was going just.... perfect.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Sasuke smiles as Lisa walks off " aren't you two going as well ?" He asks Skye and Sophie " also keep a eye on her as well okay?"

Teggy
October 13th, 2016, 09:03 AM
Skye grabbed her sisters hand . She walked/ran to Lisa. She let go of Sophie's hand. "Let's show them a acrobatic skills" She said. She looked to her left and saw a power line pole and climbed up.people turned to look at her as she did a hand stand on the powerlines.

SkyHeart
October 13th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Sophie looked at Sasuke with her somewhat emotionless face. "Of course.... Daddy." She said with a small smile. Even though Sasuke wasn't her real father, Sophie enjoyed calling him that, since he truly felt like a dad to her. She felt her sister grab her hand and looked at Skye as she followed her. Her smile grew larger as she heard her sister's suggestion. "Yes. That should get some people's attention. Plus, it'll be so much fun to brainwash the play things into our trap." Sophie grinned and followed her sister. She jumped and flipped high onto the powerlines, unfazed at how high from the ground she was. With a smile, Sophie began to jump and flip and spin onto Skye's feet, landing on them and doing a handstand with one hand, her head lifted up to see people looking at them. She grinned at the sight.

Teggy
October 13th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Skye kicked her feet up making her sister pounce in the air. She held out her hand for Sophie to land on. The people stared in aw.

BluBunnie
October 13th, 2016, 01:45 PM
(Forgive me! I didnt realize we started!)
Freeze sat on top of a create, playing with his magic tricks. His ocean-blue hair was pulled up in a loose ponytail and his glowing yellow eyes shone with excitement as he thought of all the delightful things they would do after the big show was over. A smirk landed on his pale face, most humans believed his eyes were actually just contacts and he liked to keep it that way. Although he had to cover up his mouth quite a bit, he couldn't make up a good excuse for the fangs in his mouth.

SkyHeart
October 13th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Sophie had been launched into the air by her sister, making her laugh as she went up, feeling the cool breeze. She did some spins and flips before landing perfectly on one leg on Skye's hand, striking a pose. Sophie was delighted to see that a large crowd had formed. They were mesmerized by their act, and she enjoyed the attention.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Sasuke smiles as they run off he sighs softly as he begins to walk to his tent as soon as he walked in lights from candles lit up to room showing a bed and desk with a board that had a map on it and each location they have been too was marked and even had a picture pinned to it of each child he found and taken into the circus he begins to mark the place they're at " I wonder if we'll find a new member " he says as he sits down in front of the desk and begins to write down the schedule for the show tomorrow night

BluBunnie
October 13th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Freeze put his tricks away and stretched, he slipped on some blue converse. He preferred to walk around bare feet but he found that humans give you strange looks for doing something like that. He slipped outside the tent and began to walk down the sidewalk. He observed the humans he passed, taking note of them and counting each one he passed, '1...2...3...7...8..'

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as he summons a crow with three eyes on each side of its head "tell freeze to come and get some flyers and remember make sure none of them play with the people " the crow nods and flys off once it sees freeze it lands on his head " master is calling you " it says in a dark voice that only the monsters of the circus can hear

BluBunnie
October 13th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Freeze nodded and started to head back to the tint. He hummed as he walked back, his mind lost in his thoughts.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Sasuke pops out of the tent and hugs freeze " hello little one!!" He says like a excited father " mind doing me a little favor?"

Teggy
October 14th, 2016, 06:49 AM
Skye smiled a wicked smile at the people.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 26th, 2017, 09:43 PM
They're lives a circus a circus that never stays in one place and circus that whenever they appear in towns, cities and even small villages they always disappear within five whole days leaving many disturbing, gruesome, and bloody art all over the place they were and many people who have entered this place always ends up being the ingredient of this gruesome art. They are a total of 15 monsters working in this circus and the ring leader is in control of it all each possess powers and weapons used to make your last remaining days a living hell.
This circus is known as the circus of madness and now they have arrived in your town, tell me will you take on the demons and face the ring leader or maybe you'll befriend them I don't know all I know is that it won't be easy and you are probably just a other ingredient for the beautiful art they leave behind.
( I'll accept 14 monsters/demons of the circus and 5 normal humans to take on the circus. I'll rp as the ring leader of the circus )
Forum for circus monsters : name and nickname / male or female/ what you look like as a normal human and as you look in your demon/monster form / personality/ powers / what you do in the circus/ if any love interest / other and questions

Forum for humans: name / age / male or female / what you look like / personality/ weapons or tools / skills you have/ love interest / other and questions Name: Tg Flamethrower
Looks (I'm Only A Demon form): Night Fury Dragon. https://www.google.com/search?q=Night+Fury&client=ds&prmd=ivnsa&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxsLKfrq_SAhVI4CYKHaMgAUsQ_AUIBQ&gws_rd=ssl
Personality: She is spirited and sneaky she is decieveing and like a shadow when she flys in the daylight.
Powers: Fire shooting, Hypnotizing, Telekinesis.
Role: Entertaines people by doing magic tricks and flying.
All others: None.