PDA

View Full Version : running

Ghostcat
October 12th, 2016, 12:07 PM
ok I suck at begins so im gonna jump into this
There are people in this world with magic powers and people are hunting them.
the people with powers are called "demons" although to them there "normal" they each have 2 powers and to keep them self's hidden they run but not dare leave the city as they know "they" will find and kill them but there is hope for them a hidden bass made for them hidden in a local café.

Then there's them the hunters who call them self's "angels" they think theses people with powers must be killed that way the world can become normal.
PS you can have 2 characters and they can be both angels they both can have powers or 1 can have powers and you can make them boyfriend and girlfriend if there different genders
Forum

Name:
weapon:
personality:
crush / boy/girlfriend:
Angel or have powers:
If they have powers what powers:

My form
Name: Jean ( not her really name)
Looks: black pixie cut hair , blue eyes , black military jacket , light blue shirt , brown sweet pants , grey leather boots (not high-heels) , brown choker with silver spikes
weapon: she has a axe (tomahawk axe) and a revolver
personality: mean , aggressive , unfriendly , clam , psychopath , social anxiety.
crush / boy/girlfriend: none (might change)
Angel or have powers: powers
If they have powers what powers: she can turn in to a black cat with blue eyes and can can turn into a ghost (meaning she's half invisible can fly and go though things for a limited time)

that's it I will make my 2 character later
:princess:
PS there in a really really big city like New York big

Ghostcat
October 12th, 2016, 12:40 PM
any one :bawling:

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Name:Jacob
Looks: Black hair blue eyes and wears all black and wear a black mask over his face only a few people see his face
weapon:Two 15" swords and two hand guns
personality:Clever,Sly,Sneaky,Bold
crush / boy/girlfriend: open
Angel or have powers: Powers
If they have powers what powers: Animal Transformation

Ghostcat
October 12th, 2016, 12:49 PM
:woot:accepted
we will start when we have at least one angle

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Okay