PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm a Newcomer!

TheRogue
March 7th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Hello peeps! I've been a fan of warriors for years, and I really enjoy roleplays. First question: where do I create a character?

TheRogue
March 7th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Nevermind about the question I found where I can post it.

monfang
March 7th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Hello and Welcome to WCO!!

I m Da Smollest Kitten in Da World, named Moonfang, but peeps call me Tinie, Moony, Wolfie, or Kitten! Enjoy yer stay on WCO and hope you have a good time!

Caligo Everton
March 7th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Welcome to WCO
Some call me Clary or Holly or Ash or Broken... XD I've had many name changes. Just call me Clary for now. You will usually find me in the other role playing section or having kits (what? It's fun.) if you need me just PM me.
Can't wait to see you and hope we can Roleplay.
-Clarissa

CinnamonCookie
March 7th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Nevermind about the question I found where I can post it.
In a thread. You make a charecter in a form that is in a post.

Brilliance
March 7th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Hello!!! Welcome to WCO ^.^

|+sari+|
March 7th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Hello peeps! I've been a fan of warriors for years, and I really enjoy roleplays. First question: where do I create a character?

Hewwo! :3 Welcome to WCO, a place full of weirdos and crazies, myself included! Call me Rose; everybody else does. This place can get pretty rough, you'll see what I mean eventually. But we all love each oter here, and we are all Friends! I hope you have fun here; I am sure you will. And, now for a magic trick...

*waves magic wand and sends Friend Request* Plz Accept it! ^~^

-RosePelt

Fawn
March 7th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Welcome to WCO! :wave5:

BEAR.
March 7th, 2017, 12:24 PM
hello, welcome to wco!

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 8th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Hello and Welcome to WCO!!

I m Da Smollest Kitten in Da World, named Moonfang, but peeps call me Tinie, Moony, Wolfie, or Kitten! Enjoy yer stay on WCO and hope you have a good time!
ONLY I CALL YOU TINIE 0'v'0 TheRogue welcome to WCO!