PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Magiswords Rp

Frost
October 12th, 2016, 09:35 AM
So welcome one and all to my latest abomination that is doomed to fail at three pages if I'm lucky. A mighty Magiswords roleplay. So we need all main characters (including Nohyas, seeing as how I play Genocide!Nohyas). I will be accepting ocs but those spots are limited. I am accepting 7 ocs at this time. There is a plotline to this, and for the most part, SHOULDN'T BE DEVIATED FROM

Basically, the plot is that Nohyas comes to Warriors For Hire headquarters saying he needs help urgently. Vambre and Prohyas ask him what the problem is. He only replies,"Murder." And runs off into the woods. The two follow him, to find that there is a person looking exactly like him minus the bowler and moustache, and plus self harm scars, dried blood, an emotionless expression, and a bloody pencil magisword. "He just started... Gutting people like fish..." Was Nohyas's rather scared reply. "Somebody has to stop him. Otherwise he'll slaughter everybody in Rhyboflaven." The bloody man turns around. "Heh... It's you two. Y'know... Where I come from, you're both dead." As he says the last word he approaches them. What happens from there just happens. ~~

Form for Ocs:
Name
Appearance
Personality
Bio (optional)
Relatives?

Also, only one Oc per person, sorry!