PDA

View Full Version : Arrowpaws Sob Story(SkC)

graves
March 5th, 2017, 10:18 AM
So this will be about my Skyclan cat,Arrowpaw. I hIGHLY recommend reading his character page HERE (http://cassmeoussidehowboutdah.weebly.com/arrowpaw.html)before reading this plot/and or applying. So lets get started ye?

It will start out with Arrowpaw and and going out together to do some training,seeing as Arrow is less nervous around other apprentices then warriors. They are out in the territory and decide to practice combat,which Arrow is not the best at at all. He is thin,small and lanky and isn't the best when it comes to fighting. But [bully 1] and [bully 2] insist,so Arrow doesn't disagree. [bully 1] practices with Arrow and beats him easily and is rather rough with him,leaving him with a few scratches to remember. When Arrow claims they were to rough, [bully 1] claims its because Arrow is weaker and probably useless,and [bully 2] joins in on the insults. Arrow runs back to camp limping and rather upset,going to his best friend [ milo s Ploverpaw ]. Plover interrogates him,he isn't dumb and can see his injuries and encourages him to go to the medicine cat,but Arrow insists that he was being clumsy and that he didn't need treatment.

Now,he is on a patrol with [bully 1] and [bully 2] and also [warrior] to supervise them. Arrow tries to stay close to [warrior] but is blocked by [bully 1] and [bully 2]. The bullies stick close to his side and mumble insults to him,varying from insulting his size or lack of strength. Anything. This lowers Arrows mood entirely. When the patrol hunts [bully 1] disrupts nothing Arrow tries to catch,so he brings nothing back for the clan. [warrior] says he's not allowed to eat because he didn't catch anything. They go back to camp,at this point Arrows mood as been lowered that you can physically see it,when Ploverpaw questions him he says he's just had a bad day and pushes him away,and goes to sleep early in the apprentices den.

Arrow had seen [bully 1] and [bully 2] in camp do he decides to go for a walk by himself. He hadn't been able to catch much because of the disruptions,and his injuries were growing infected which was making him weak along with the lack of food. [bully 2] followed Arrow and has come to apologize for bullying him,saying that it was all [bully 1]s idea and they didn't want to go along with it. [bully 1] then shows up and [bully 2]s mood changes to how it was before,cocky and cruel. Arrow shrinks under their presence, making himself look smaller then he already was. [bully 1] and [bully 2] prod t him with sharp claws which only cause more injuries and for his old ones to reopen and get worse,but Arrow takes it in fear they will chase him. After they are bored [bully 1] and [bully 2] leave him in the middle of the forest,sobbing.

The next time [bully 1] and [bully 2] see Arrow is when they see him by a river. He is weak from not getting his injuries treated,and not being able to catch much from them so the lack of food didn't help. Of course the bullies taunt him,insult him. Arrow asks what he has to do for them to leave him alone,in which [bully 1] says that he has to swim to the other side of the river. The river has avery strong current,and Arrow has a fear of water. He jumps in and all is fine at first,infact he almost makes it to the otherside. [bully 1] and [bully 2] watch in curiosity. But then a stronger current comes in and pulls Arrow underwater.[IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR,TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE COLOR UNDER "code"] He is a mix of being above water and gasping for breaths and going back down again as he is washed down stream. [bully1] and [bully 2] follow him,shouting his name. He eventually grabs hold of the shore and pulls himself free,climbing out and gasping for air. [bully 1] and [bully 2] stare at him,but say nothing. They walk away without him,not helping him for anything.

Arrow eventually makes his way back to camp,soaking wet and shivering. He's weak from malnourishment and the cold water. He meets up again with Ploverpaw,and this time he knows something is wrong. Arrow eventually sobs and tells him everything,the bullying,the injuries and the river. He feels ashamed which is why he didn't tell him in the first place,and after they talk Ploverpaw forces him into the medicine cat den.

Now there's two routes from here-Ploverpaw could either beat [bully 1] and [bully 2]s ass or simply leave it be,seeing as after the river stunt the bullies don't speak to him anymore,which is what Arrow suggest. Either way,that's the end.

[B]ROLES NEEDED:

Bully 1
This is a rude and merciless cat,liking to torment for fun and finding it amusing and not realizing it hurts people. Must be an apprentice

Bully 2
not as bad as bully one,but is basically their side kick. They do feel bad for the bullying but is to scared of bully 1 to speak up. must be an apprentice

warrior
The leader of the patrol and is oblivious to the bullying,is more laid back when it comes to certain things but is strict on the warrior code,which is why they dont let arrow eat.

[B]FORM:

w/ link

Name w/ link:
Role Wanted:
Code:
Roleplay Example:

w/o link

Name:
Gender/pronouns:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role Wanted:
Code:
Roleplay Example:

ALL ROLES TAKEN

Thank you for reading/applying!
:love4:

The Mad Katter
March 5th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Can Ivypaw be in it too? Or is this just kind of a Ploverpaw/Arrowpaw bonding/sob story?

Starfall
March 5th, 2017, 12:15 PM
*wheezes* this is the closest cat I have to being a bully

Name+Link
Hummingkit (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/hummingkit.html){Soon to be hummingpaw}

Role Wanted
Bully 1

Code
Blue

Roleplay Example
Will post once I get on ma laptop~

graves
March 5th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Can Ivypaw be in it too? Or is this just kind of a Ploverpaw/Arrowpaw bonding/sob story?
At the very end possibly the whole polysquad could meet up in the med cat den together?

graves
March 5th, 2017, 01:15 PM
*wheezes* this is the closest cat I have to being a bully

Name+Link
Hummingkit (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/hummingkit.html){Soon to be hummingpaw}

Role Wanted
Bully 1

Code
Blue

Roleplay Example
Will post once I get on ma laptop~

Accepted! I see that Hummitkit is more on the domestic side of being a bully but,I feel like once he loses respect for Arrow then his mean side'll show

Mango
March 5th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Name: Yewpaw
Gender/pronouns: tom he/his
Personality: Rude and Obnoxious
Appearance: A short tom who is good at fighting and hunting
Role Wanted: Bully 1
Code: Grey
Roleplay Example:
Yewpaw scowled at his sister, Quailpaw, " Limping is all you do, why don't you just try walking, why didn't you believe me when I told you fire was dangerous?"
Quailpaw angrily spat," Because you normally are wrong!"
Yewpaw scrambled on top of the apprentices den and lept in the air fly and landed on the nursery, he winced but forced himself to stand and do a triumphant yowl," Notice I am stronger because I have more paws?"
Quailpaw replied," But I have more sense and logic than you... fleabag..." she muttered the last part under her breathe as she walked away to train on her own.

Starfall
March 5th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Accepted! I see that Hummitkit is more on the domestic side of being a bully but,I feel like once he loses respect for Arrow then his mean side'll show
Yep yep /u\ I was thinking that we could RP the two before the bullying begins, lead up to hummingkit bullying arrowpaw~

graves
March 5th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Yep yep /u\ I was thinking that we could RP the two before the bullying begins, lead up to hummingkit bullying arrowpaw~
Ahh yes maybe some tension before it all happens? If youd like to roleplay them now id be happy to! id just have to be in the clearing bc im duplicating ;w;

Starfall
March 5th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Ahh yes maybe some tension before it all happens? If youd like to roleplay them now id be happy to! id just have to be in the clearing bc im duplicating ;w;
yep~ and sure that sounds good ^^ would you like for me to post first?

graves
March 5th, 2017, 02:26 PM
yep~ and sure that sounds good ^^ would you like for me to post first?

yes Id love it if you can <3

Starfall
March 5th, 2017, 02:28 PM
yes Id love it if you can <3
Will do :heartbounce:

seasalt
March 5th, 2017, 04:00 PM
aaa
Name: Airpaw. [Future Name: Airstep.]
Personality:
Hot-headed | Daydreamer | Friendly | Rude | Fierce | Innocent | Optimistic | Energetic | Easily Distracted
Airpaw's name greatly shows her personality. She has a rather hot temper, and gets really angry very easily, and absolutely hates teasing. Air is a dreamer, full of hopes and dreams alike, and is often thinking of something, or daydreaming in the middle of camp, its a habit Airpaw often shows plenty of. Despite her sharp temper, Airpaw is actually very, very friendly. She enjoys socializing, even with her bad temper, but doesn't really show as she would of liked. Airpaw is highly rude, and is a bit of a very mean, and a bit cruel, portraying the "bully" image, being quite fierce and sassy in comparison. She holds a bit of an innocence, and is a bit ignorant of what she does to others, and isn't very smart at times. Surprisingly, she's an extreme optimist, and always tries to look on the bright side, but she doesn't always show her optimistic side often around others, but will when its most needed, which can seem a little strange when she randomly says something optimistic. Airpaw is very energetic, and at times, bounces off the walls, a lot.
Appearance: A light footed, and rather small built she cat, with short legs, and tufted ears as a tiny bonus. Airpaw is not a big cat, and due to the munchkin breed mutation, but isn't a munchkin cat all that much, but the genes are still their, she's a little taller than a small kit, with sleek shoulders that don't show much muscle than most cats, and her legs are bit longer than a normal munchkin cat breed, so she's just assumed as a totally different breed. Her fur is typical for her breed, and is rather short, with a silky, and quite smooth texture, soft to the touch. She has a solid tealish gray coat, with flicks of white on the tip of the tail, and mittens on her legs. Airpaw's tail is a bit short in thickness, but is rather long in comparison to that, and as silky and smooth as her coat. Her eye color hue is a brilliant sapphire blue, with a mixture of teal green, like an ocean of colors swirling together. Airpaw had a large scars on her shoulder, legs, and head, and a nicked ear, from the liberations of the clans.
Role Wanted: Bully 2.
Code: Grass Green.
Roleplay Example:

graves
March 6th, 2017, 06:01 PM
aaa
Name: Airpaw.
[Future Name: Airstep.]
Hot-headed | Daydreamer | Friendly | Rude | Fierce | Innocent | Optimistic | Energetic | Easily Distracted
Airpaw's name greatly shows her personality. She has a rather hot temper, and gets really angry very easily, and absolutely hates teasing. Air is a dreamer, full of hopes and dreams alike, and is often thinking of something, or daydreaming in the middle of camp, its a habit Airpaw often shows plenty of. Despite her sharp temper, Airpaw is actually very, very friendly. She enjoys socializing, even with her bad temper, but doesn't really show as she would of liked. Airpaw is highly rude, and is a bit of a very mean, and a bit cruel, portraying the "bully" image, being quite fierce and sassy in comparison. She holds a bit of an innocence, and is a bit ignorant of what she does to others, and isn't very smart at times. Surprisingly, she's an extreme optimist, and always tries to look on the bright side, but she doesn't always show her optimistic side often around others, but will when its most needed, which can seem a little strange when she randomly says something optimistic. Airpaw is very energetic, and at times, bounces off the walls, a lot.
Appearance: A light footed, and rather small built she cat, with short legs, and tufted ears as a tiny bonus. Airpaw is not a big cat, and due to the munchkin breed mutation, but isn't a munchkin cat all that much, but the genes are still their, she's a little taller than a small kit, with sleek shoulders that don't show much muscle than most cats, and her legs are bit longer than a normal munchkin cat breed, so she's just assumed as a totally different breed. Her fur is typical for her breed, and is rather short, with a silky, and quite smooth texture, soft to the touch. She has a solid tealish gray coat, with flicks of white on the tip of the tail, and mittens on her legs. Airpaw's tail is a bit short in thickness, but is rather long in comparison to that, and as silky and smooth as her coat. Her eye color hue is a brilliant sapphire blue, with a mixture of teal green, like an ocean of colors swirling together. Airpaw had a large scars on her shoulder, legs, and head, and a nicked ear, from the liberations of the clans.
Role Wanted: Bully 2.
Code: Grass Green.
Roleplay Example:
Accepted !! Airpaw fits the personality perfectly!

graves
March 9th, 2017, 11:46 AM
//bumps

ameko
March 9th, 2017, 05:39 PM
i'd like to think that acorn could be strict so:

Name w/ link: Acornflash (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/acornflash.html)
Role Wanted: Warrior
Code: Purple
Roleplay Example:
Belladonna yawned, staring out into the midst of the clearing. Everything was just so boring today! The only action she had had was a while ago, when she led Chickpea to the Syndicate, and she didn't even put up a fight. What a waste, she thought. I would've loved to see her tactics. The white she-cat hummed, wondering where her old acquaintance had run off to. Chickpea was an interesting and admittedly sweet cat, someone who wouldn't fare well in the Dusk Syndicate. Bella only hoped that she would be able to do interact with her once before she got tainted by the evil of the cats in this place. Not that she wasn't evil herself—she definitely had a rotten heart, but that didn't mean she disliked all nice cats! She couldn't help herself when it came to innocent, kind cats; their terror was greater than any dark cat once they realized that Belladonna had ensnared them in her trap. Oh, that was simply her most favorite game of all-time! Just thinking about it made her excited. She definitely needed to go out and recruit some more cats to "befriend." Ah, but all this thinking about outsiders made her hungry. Standing up as slow as possible, she leaned down and stretched her front legs out, tail flicking up in the air. Bella glanced over at the entrance, but chose not to walk over it just yet. Maybe, if she waited long enough, someone would come and release her from this terrible boredom. It was very unlikely, but hey, everything was worth a shot.

lone
March 9th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Name w/Link: Greystep (http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/greystep)
Code: Blue
Roleplay Example: Here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=195882#post195882)

graves
March 9th, 2017, 05:56 PM
i'd like to think that acorn could be strict so:

Name w/ link: Acornflash (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/acornflash.html)
Code: Purple
Roleplay Example:
Belladonna yawned, staring out into the midst of the clearing. Everything was just so boring today! The only action she had had was a while ago, when she led Chickpea to the Syndicate, and she didn't even put up a fight. What a waste, she thought. I would've loved to see her tactics. The white she-cat hummed, wondering where her old acquaintance had run off to. Chickpea was an interesting and admittedly sweet cat, someone who wouldn't fare well in the Dusk Syndicate. Bella only hoped that she would be able to do interact with her once before she got tainted by the evil of the cats in this place. Not that she wasn't evil herself—she definitely had a rotten heart, but that didn't mean she disliked all nice cats! She couldn't help herself when it came to innocent, kind cats; their terror was greater than any dark cat once they realized that Belladonna had ensnared them in her trap. Oh, that was simply her most favorite game of all-time! Just thinking about it made her excited. She definitely needed to go out and recruit some more cats to "befriend." Ah, but all this thinking about outsiders made her hungry. Standing up as slow as possible, she leaned down and stretched her front legs out, tail flicking up in the air. Bella glanced over at the entrance, but chose not to walk over it just yet. Maybe, if she waited long enough, someone would come and release her from this terrible boredom. It was very unlikely, but hey, everything was worth a shot.
Accepted ! <3