PDA

View Full Version : Wolf's Journey (Open to all, please look at first page before posting)

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Open to all!
Best looked at in Default Style

Wolf yawned and flicked his thick, bushy, grey-and-white tail. He peeked out of his den. The young tom had escaped foxes a few days ago, and then narrowly avoided a small, scruffy white dog the night before.
Wolf shook himself. Don't worry about that now, just focus on what's ahead, he thought to himself. That was his motto: Don't look back on the past; don't dream of the future; focus on the present.
He yawned again and padded out of the rabbit hole. The young tom sat down to groom.

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Bump

savage scar
March 12th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Dusty padded through the area that had been empty for ages, apparently it wasn't now, once she saw another cat sitting outside a den, grooming. She slowly peeked out of the bushes she was padding past when she saw this cat, a stranger. "Hello! You are new to here, aren't you?" She meowed out to him.
Turtlestrike

dino.
March 12th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Dusty padded through the area that had been empty for ages, apparently it wasn't now, once she saw another cat sitting outside a den, grooming. She slowly peeked out of the bushes she was padding past when she saw this cat, a stranger. "Hello! You are new to here, aren't you?" She meowed out to him.
Turtlestrike
Wolf turned, surprised. "I- yes, I am," he stammered. "My names is Wolf. What's your name?"

savage scar
March 17th, 2017, 05:52 AM
Wolf turned, surprised. "I- yes, I am," he stammered. "My names is Wolf. What's your name?"

Dusty smiled, and meowed "I'm Dusty, nice to meet you." She flicked her tail and asked "I haven't seen anyone around here in awhile, good to see some faces." She stated looking around.

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 06:15 AM
A small gray and white kit (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warriorscatsfanon/images/1/12/Black-and-white-kitten-outside-hd-lady-holiday--may-2012-image.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/420?cb=20150510171734) was walking along, careful to not step on leaves and twigs, for she had fear that the foxes that killed her family will come after her, even though that she saw another cat kill them. She couldn't see the cat's pelt clearly, so she had no idea who the cat would be. She then heard some voices, so she crept nearer, wondering if it was a fight or not. If it was, she would run.

dino.
March 17th, 2017, 08:31 AM
Dusty smiled, and meowed "I'm Dusty, nice to meet you." She flicked her tail and asked "I haven't seen anyone around here in awhile, good to see some faces." She stated looking around.
"Normally I'm the only one who comes here," he said with a shrug. "It doesn't really matter much. No one else really does."

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Ghost took a deep breath asked in a shaky voice. "Um...if you don't mind me asking...who are you?" she crept closwr so that they could see and smell her.

savage scar
March 17th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Ghost took a deep breath asked in a shaky voice. "Um...if you don't mind me asking...who are you?" she crept closwr so that they could see and smell her.

Dusty turned around from Wolf to face Ghost. "Oh Hello, what is a kit as young as you doing here?" She asked studying the kit carefully before turning to Wolf and quietly questioning him "Do you know who this is?"

dino.
March 20th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Dusty turned around from Wolf to face Ghost. "Oh Hello, what is a kit as young as you doing here?" She asked studying the kit carefully before turning to Wolf and quietly questioning him "Do you know who this is?"
He shook his head and then turned to Ghost. "My name is Wolf," he said. "What's your name?"

Dreams of forever
March 20th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Breeze flicked her tail impatiently,"Dumb other people getting in my way!" She muttered walking on, she walked around a puddle and shoved her way through a hole in a white fence,"Home!" She breathed in relief, she was scared of other others but never let it show

CinnamonCookie
March 20th, 2017, 10:36 AM
He shook his head and then turned to Ghost. "My name is Wolf," he said. "What's your name?"
"I'm Ghost. You?" the kit asked, sitting down.

dino.
March 20th, 2017, 10:39 AM
"I'm Ghost. You?" the kit asked, sitting down.
"Wolf," Wolf repeated. "Why are you here?"

CinnamonCookie
March 20th, 2017, 10:43 AM
"Wolf," Wolf repeated. "Why are you here?"
"Well-uh. I was trying to seek refuge from the foxes that killed my family. Since I'm the smallest, the runt, I can hide in small places from the predators." the kit shuffled her paws then looked behind her fearfully.

BluBunnie
March 20th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Prism (http://www.iizcat.com/uploads/2016/08/kydw7-ld13.JPG) lifted his muzzle to the air and took in the scents around him. He smelt a couple of cats nearby, there wasn't many cats who he ran into out here. He could smell a kit and maybe two other cats, his yellow eyes observed the area around him and finally he spotted a couple of blobs a few fox lengths away from him. He started to make his way towards the group of cats, curious on why there was so many of them in one place

dino.
March 20th, 2017, 12:09 PM
"Well-uh. I was trying to seek refuge from the foxes that killed my family. Since I'm the smallest, the runt, I can hide in small places from the predators." the kit shuffled her paws then looked behind her fearfully.
Prism (http://www.iizcat.com/uploads/2016/08/kydw7-ld13.JPG) lifted his muzzle to the air and took in the scents around him. He smelt a couple of cats nearby, there wasn't many cats who he ran into out here. He could smell a kit and maybe two other cats, his yellow eyes observed the area around him and finally he spotted a couple of blobs a few fox lengths away from him. He started to make his way towards the group of cats, curious on why there was so many of them in one place
"Well, you'll be fine now," Wolf assured. "I haven't seen any foxes for as long as I've lived here." He lifted his head, nose twitching. "I can smell you!" he called. "Come on out!"

CinnamonCookie
March 20th, 2017, 12:24 PM
"Well, you'll be fine now," Wolf assured. "I haven't seen any foxes for as long as I've lived here." He lifted his head, nose twitching. "I can smell you!" he called. "Come on out!"
"Eep!" Ghost ran away, because she was frightened. She ran up a close by tree.

BluBunnie
March 20th, 2017, 12:28 PM

Prism figured the tom was talking to him, he hopped they weren't violent. "I mean no harm!" He said as he came closer to the group. Once he was a tail length away from them he bowed his head. "Sorry to intrude."

dino.
March 20th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Prism figured the tom was talking to him, he hopped they weren't violent. "I mean no harm!" He said as he came closer to the group. Once he was a tail length away from them he bowed his head. "Sorry to intrude."
"Who are you?" Wolf growled. Why are there so many cats crowding my home?

BluBunnie
March 20th, 2017, 01:10 PM
"Who are you?" Wolf growled. Why are there so many cats crowding my home?

"Prism. I was just curious on why there were so many cats over here." He glanced at Ghost and Dusty. "There's no need to be aggressive, I was just curious." He said as he shrugged.

dino.
March 20th, 2017, 01:40 PM
"Prism. I was just curious on why there were so many cats over here." He glanced at Ghost and Dusty. "There's no need to be aggressive, I was just curious." He said as he shrugged.
"These cats are over here because they are," Wolf replied. "And I'm not being aggressive, I'm being highly protective of my territory. there's a difference."

Wolvesregion
March 20th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Skulls eyes rested on the gathering of cats. Her paws still, her tail straight, her chest barely off the ground. Hidden by the grass, she stroked her tail on a small animal. Squirming in the grass. No, two small animals. No, no, one more look. Three. The mothers eyes softened as she protected her kits. Blood, Wilt , and Pharaoh. Letting her scent reach the others.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xUZhPPdaa2A/S_v7L9ZhtNI/AAAAAAAAAK0/RevlwHGnrBY/s1600/three-little-kittens-marmalade-calico-grey.jpg (kittens)

http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/16655-Calico-female-cat-white-background.jpg (skull)

Wolvesregion
March 21st, 2017, 06:51 AM
Bunp~

dino.
March 21st, 2017, 06:55 AM
Skulls eyes rested on the gathering of cats. Her paws still, her tail straight, her chest barely off the ground. Hidden by the grass, she stroked her tail on a small animal. Squirming in the grass. No, two small animals. No, no, one more look. Three. The mothers eyes softened as she protected her kits. Blood, Wilt , and Pharaoh. Letting her scent reach the others.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xUZhPPdaa2A/S_v7L9ZhtNI/AAAAAAAAAK0/RevlwHGnrBY/s1600/three-little-kittens-marmalade-calico-grey.jpg (kittens)

http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/16655-Calico-female-cat-white-background.jpg (skull)
Wolf growled again, his eyes drifting toward Skull. "Why are so many cats crowding my home?" he muttered.

Wolvesregion
March 21st, 2017, 07:01 AM
Wolf growled again, his eyes drifting toward Skull. "Why are so many cats crowding my home?" he muttered.
"Because its a nice place." She meowed swiftly not taking her eyes off him. Her gaze softened as her kits voiced around playfully.

dino.
March 21st, 2017, 07:02 AM
"Because its a nice place." She meowed swiftly not taking her eyes off him. Her gaze softened as her kits voiced around playfully.
"It's my nice place," he muttered.

Wolvesregion
March 21st, 2017, 07:07 AM
"It's my nice place," he muttered.
One of the kits playfully bounced around him. "Can you give me a badger ride please!" She said with big begging eyes. "Wilt! Come back you don't know what that cat can-" the other kits housed toward him begging him. "Sorry, my kits are a bit playful." She meowed softly. "I'm Skull, that Blood, Wilt and Pharaoh"

dino.
March 21st, 2017, 07:10 AM
One of the kits playfully bounced around him. "Can you give me a badger ride please!" She said with big begging eyes. "Wilt! Come back you don't know what that cat can-" the other kits housed toward him begging him. "Sorry, my kits are a bit playful." She meowed softly. "I'm Skull, that Blood, Wilt and Pharaoh"
"Nice to meet you. My name's Wolf." He glanced at the kit bouncing in front of him. "Sorry, I do t do badger rides."

Wolvesregion
March 21st, 2017, 07:15 AM
"Oh, please!" She begged. "Wilt no, Wolf said no." Wilt nodded and scrambled under her mother. Blood stepped up, "Whoa! Do you live here mister? Do you hunt here? Are you a rouge or a loner?"the kit meowed in awe. " Blood come join your sister." The young tom obeyed. Another young tom stepped up. "Pharaoh..." She growled softy. "Coming!"

dino.
March 21st, 2017, 07:17 AM
"Oh, please!" She begged. "Wilt no, Wolf said no." Wilt nodded and scrambled under her mother. Blood stepped up, "Whoa! Do you live here mister? Do you hunt here? Are you a rouge or a loner?"the kit meowed in awe. " Blood come join your sister." The young tom obeyed. Another young tom stepped up. "Pharaoh..." She growled softy. "Coming!"
"Yes, I love here, yes I hunt here, and I'm a loner,, he replied to the kit.

Wolvesregion
March 21st, 2017, 07:21 AM
"Sorry their curious, I just stopped to hunt. I didn't now the territory belong to someone. I guess I was to hungry to notice." She stood up revealing her full pelt.

dino.
March 21st, 2017, 07:23 AM
"Sorry their curious, I just stopped to hunt. I didn't now the territory belong to someone. I guess I was to hungry to notice." She stood up revealing her full pelt.
"That's fine, I guess." Wolf twitched his tail.

Wolvesregion
March 21st, 2017, 07:25 AM
"Oh, I forgot that rabbit I caught. Will you watch these while I go get it?" She pushed the kits toward him and didn't let him answer before yelling "Thank you!" And running off.
The kits smiled at him. Blinking expectingly.

dino.
March 21st, 2017, 07:29 AM
"Oh, I forgot that rabbit I caught. Will you watch these while I go get it?" She pushed the kits toward him and didn't let him answer before yelling "Thank you!" And running off.
The kits smiled at him. Blinking expectingly.
"Wait-" He glanced down at the kits. "Um."

Wolvesregion
March 21st, 2017, 05:14 PM
"Do you have milk?" Blood asked his belt ruffled. "Wolf is a boy! He won't have milk!" Wilt meowed awkwardly. "Oh, sorry." Blood said softly. Pharaoh sniffed Wolf, you smell like flowers." He said calmly then looked up at him with begging eyes and the other joined in. "PLEASE CAN WE HAVE A BADGER RIDE?" They asked at the same time.

Wolvesregion
March 21st, 2017, 07:22 PM
"Do you have milk?" Blood asked his belt ruffled. "Wolf is a boy! He won't have milk!" Wilt meowed awkwardly. "Oh, sorry." Blood said softly. Pharaoh sniffed Wolf, you smell like flowers." He said calmly then looked up at him with begging eyes and the other joined in. "PLEASE CAN WE HAVE A BADGER RIDE?" They asked at the same time.
*cheers* badger ride? Badger ride!)

CinnamonCookie
March 22nd, 2017, 10:31 AM
Ghost watched the other kits her age play around, and she was jealous. But, she walked away, not willing to trust others.

Wolvesregion
March 23rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
Pharaohs attention turned to the kit his age walking away. He backed away from the others and caught up with her. "Hey! Wacha doing? Are you ok?" He asked as the others kept cheering.

Wolvesregion
March 24th, 2017, 07:08 AM
Buml~

Wolvesregion
March 25th, 2017, 08:06 AM
BUMP~

dino.
March 25th, 2017, 09:05 AM
"Uh." Wolf looked highly uncomfortable with all the kits crowding him. "I-I guess one wouldn't hurt."

Wolvesregion
March 25th, 2017, 09:27 AM
"Uh." Wolf looked highly uncomfortable with all the kits crowding him. "I-I guess one wouldn't hurt."
" yay!!!!!" They cheered and crawled onto his back. "One, two, hey were Pharaoh?"

dino.
March 25th, 2017, 09:29 AM
" yay!!!!!" They cheered and crawled onto his back. "One, two, hey were Pharaoh?"
"Pharoah will be back soon," he assured. Then he took a lumbering step forward, making growl badger sounds.

Wolvesregion
March 25th, 2017, 01:37 PM
"Pharoah will be back soon," he assured. Then he took a lumbering step forward, making growl badger sounds.
The two kits laughed and squeaked is satisfaction. "Yay!"

dino.
March 25th, 2017, 01:42 PM
The two kits laughed and squeaked is satisfaction. "Yay!"
"Grrr. Huuurrrgggh. Grrraaghggh!" Wolf growled. "Where did those kits go? Where? They looked so tasty." He spun in a lumbering circle.

Wolvesregion
March 25th, 2017, 01:43 PM
"Grrr. Huuurrrgggh. Grrraaghggh!" Wolf growled. "Where did those kits go? Where? They looked so tasty." He spun in a lumbering circle.
The kits laughed and smiled. Then jumped off when they saw their mother.

dino.
March 25th, 2017, 01:50 PM
The kits laughed and smiled. Then jumped off when they saw their mother.
Wolf shook himself. And then glanced around. "I thought there were three kits?" he asked.

Wolvesregion
March 25th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Bone growled at him. "You lost Pharaoh!?"

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2017, 11:31 PM
The small, lean Siamese cat saw the others, staying near the shadows of the trees as the shy young she-cat bristled her fur. She flexed her claws as she stood, hearing a housefolk call her name. "Sorrel?!" They yowled, the Siamese ducking deeper into the shadows and bristling her soft fur. Sorrel saw the kits leave, then snuck out and huffed. "Finally, pesky little things" Sorrel rolled her eyes at the two housefolk kits.

(Open)

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Sorrel flicked her tail, glad the housefolk were gone, she struggled as she began tearing at her blue collar. She managed to tear it off, enjoying the feeling of freedom where it had once been.

(Open)

wickedvirtues
March 26th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Sorrel glanced around, her ears pricked as she padded off to go and hunt. Her claws raked the ground as she entered a small area, she could see a shape far in the distance. She twitched her tail, wondering where she should go from here. "Sorrel!" A voice called, and the Siamese spun around to see the other housecat, Winter. "Hello, Winter." She mewed with boredom, all Winter ever did was sleep and eat. "Hey, Sorrel.. can you come back? I'll fetch the housefolk!" Winter chirped, rushing off without a reply from Sorrel. She growled and ran off, small tufts of fur stuck on brambles as she ran past them. "I think I lost them.." Sorrel murmured.

Wolvesregion
March 26th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Sorrel glanced around, her ears pricked as she padded off to go and hunt. Her claws raked the ground as she entered a small area, she could see a shape far in the distance. She twitched her tail, wondering where she should go from here. "Sorrel!" A voice called, and the Siamese spun around to see the other housecat, Winter. "Hello, Winter." She mewed with boredom, all Winter ever did was sleep and eat. "Hey, Sorrel.. can you come back? I'll fetch the housefolk!" Winter chirped, rushing off without a reply from Sorrel. She growled and ran off, small tufts of fur stuck on brambles as she ran past them. "I think I lost them.." Sorrel murmured.
"Lost who?" A Turkish-Van stood behind her. His large body shown battle scares, and he had one under his eye. He was definitely not a house cat. He had long sharp claws, piercing blue eyes, and his tail was swaying calmly.

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 06:14 PM
CandyFlossCat bump~

wickedvirtues
April 4th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Sorrel turned to see the tom, pricking his ears. "My old housefolk, the other cat wanted me to go back to them." She mewed, her tail flicking as she noted he wasn't another house-cat. "Who are you?" She asked him, putting her two-legs out of her mind

(sorry if late reply, just refound this RP)

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Sorrel turned to see the tom, pricking his ears. "My old housefolk, the other cat wanted me to go back to them." She mewed, her tail flicking as she noted he wasn't another house-cat. "Who are you?" She asked him, putting her two-legs out of her mind

(sorry if late reply, just refound this RP)
The tom smiled "Call me Salmonrush." He said softly. "You really wanna get away from your house folk?" He said taking in her kittypet appearance.

wickedvirtues
April 4th, 2017, 06:41 PM
The tom smiled "Call me Salmonrush." He said softly. "You really wanna get away from your house folk?" He said taking in her kittypet appearance.

"Yes, they try to keep me cooped up in that place all the time, I've been out here for a while, so I have the basics of hunting.I always used to sneak out as a kit to look at the stars at night. The other housecats have been telling me those rumors that they tell kits to keep me from going." Sorrel mewed, flicking her tail. Winter and his friend Cloud had told her all the old stories, stories her mother told her as a kit. 'Like I would believe those! This place isn't half bad, at least I can hunt smaller prey like mice..' she thought, wondering if her old housefolk would be sad about her leaving. She shook her head, she couldn't think about them anymore.

Wolvesregion
April 4th, 2017, 06:43 PM
"Yes, they try to keep me cooped up in that place all the time, I've been out here for a while, so I have the basics of hunting.I always used to sneak out as a kit to look at the stars at night. The other housecats have been telling me those rumors that they tell kits to keep me from going." Sorrel mewed, flicking her tail. Winter and his friend Cloud had told her all the old stories, stories her mother told her as a kit. 'Like I would believe those! This place isn't half bad, at least I can hunt smaller prey like mice..' she thought, wondering if her old housefolk would be sad about her leaving. She shook her head, she couldn't think about them anymore.
"Have you ever heard about the forest cats?" He asked his appearance telling his story. "If you like the outside so much, I might be able to convince Some friends to let you have the taste of a wildcats life. Its much better than being a Kitty pet."

wickedvirtues
April 4th, 2017, 07:33 PM
"Have you ever heard about the forest cats?" He asked his appearance telling his story. "If you like the outside so much, I might be able to convince Some friends to let you have the taste of a wildcats life. Its much better than being a Kitty pet."

Sorrel nodded, remembering how the other kittypets were so scared of them. "I've heard of them, and i'd be grateful if you did! I think it would be better than being a house cat, or kittypet." 'Chasing prey, no collars, plenty of fresh air and a chance to get away from the twolegs' she thought, wondering if the others missed her. 'Who am I kidding, probably scarfing down that bland food and curling up on the twolegs laps!' She thought, 'I know it will be hard sometimes, but ANYTHING is better than that right now!'

Wolvesregion
April 16th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Sorrel nodded, remembering how the other kittypets were so scared of them. "I've heard of them, and i'd be grateful if you did! I think it would be better than being a house cat, or kittypet." 'Chasing prey, no collars, plenty of fresh air and a chance to get away from the twolegs' she thought, wondering if the others missed her. 'Who am I kidding, probably scarfing down that bland food and curling up on the twolegs laps!' She thought, 'I know it will be hard sometimes, but ANYTHING is better than that right now!'
"Follow-" Salmonrush began before someone cut him off. "Me!" A kit jumped onto his back and started purring. "Me." He fi isjed and began to walk away.

wickedvirtues
April 17th, 2017, 09:29 AM
"Follow-" Salmonrush began before someone cut him off. "Me!" A kit jumped onto his back and started purring. "Me." He fi isjed and began to walk away.

Sorrel giggled, following Salmonrush. 'No turning back now, Sorrel, this is what you want' she thought, not looking back at her twoleg nest as she slightly smiled.

Cosmo
April 25th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Ember rolled her eyes her twolegs, where so fussy. They had never been like this before she expected kits. She stretched and walked outside of her two leg's nest. "Sorrel!! she called to her friend. "Sorrel!!" Ember picked up her trail and followed it out of her garden. What is up with Sorrel now, she new her friend had always been a wanderer but she never expected she would leave! Ember walked on despite she was pulled down by the weight of her kits. "Sorrel!!" she called again.