PDA

View Full Version : Why are some of my koins missing?

Tigress
March 5th, 2017, 09:14 AM
So I logged off yesterday with 1,165 koins and I came back today with only 467. What happened, how did it happen and why?

meraki
March 5th, 2017, 09:30 AM
I'd message a staff member about that :/

Phoenix Flames
March 5th, 2017, 10:28 AM
I'd message a staff member about that :/
Hollystorm4eva

Fawn
March 6th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Did someone donate to you? If so, it was probably reversed by a staff member.

If you believe this was a mistake on our part, please message an administrator with the Bank Item that you were purchasing or selling -- using the system for anything other than official item selling/buying is subject to the donation being cancelled.

NightWarrior4Life
March 7th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Did someone donate to you? If so, it was probably reversed by a staff member.

If you believe this was a mistake on our part, please message an administrator with the Bank Item that you were purchasing or selling -- using the system for anything other than official item selling/buying is subject to the donation being cancelled.
This happened to me. Swiftheart donated 3,000 koins to me and it was gone again...no trace left even of the donation made...why would a staff member reverse it?

BEAR.
March 7th, 2017, 12:46 PM
This happened to me. Swiftheart donated 3,000 koins to me and it was gone again...no trace left even of the donation made...why would a staff member reverse it?

did Swiftheart purchase at least 300 character names from you?

Phoenix Flames
March 7th, 2017, 01:41 PM
So I logged off yesterday with 1,165 koins and I came back today with only 467. What happened, how did it happen and why?
That happened to me, too. I had donated some kitty koins to some people and then like 5 hours later all the kitty koins I donated were back in my account. And then I realized that happened because the only time you can donate people kitty koins has to do with the kitty koins items that people make or whatever. The art/cat names they make for you.

NightWarrior4Life
March 7th, 2017, 02:00 PM
did Swiftheart purchase at least 300 character names from you?
No, this was before I had an item in the shop I believe.

BEAR.
March 7th, 2017, 02:05 PM
No, this was before I had an item in the shop I believe.

Then it was cancelled because it wasn't purchasing a shop item, which is what donations are for.

NightWarrior4Life
March 8th, 2017, 02:06 AM
Then it was cancelled because it wasn't purchasing a shop item, which is what donations are for.
Oh right I get it now okay...I thought it was just if you wanted to be nice to someone! XD