PDA

View Full Version : Falcon's Place

Phoenix Flames
March 5th, 2017, 08:12 AM
{This is for me and aK_face only.}

Falcon, a brown tabby and white tom with blue eyes, padded around a place that he now calls his home—a little territory he made not that far from the clans. He walked over to a pond and lashed a paw out. A fish jumped out, landing on the grass, and Falcon killed it before it could flop back into the pond. The tabby ate some of the fish and dragged the rest of it to his so called den. His den was a hollow in a tree and he put some moss and twigs in it to keep him safe and comfortable. Falcon climbed into the den, leaving the fish on the ground in front of the tree. The brown tabby and white tom rested his head on his paws and gazed out of the hollow.

aK_face
March 5th, 2017, 08:16 AM
A golden brown Maine Coon just so happened to wander idly into Falcon's territory, the slight cold not bothering him much because of the long and fluffy fur he had. The tom was unaware another cat was in the area he was in.

Phoenix Flames
March 5th, 2017, 08:21 AM
A golden brown Maine Coon just so happened to wander idly into Falcon's territory, the slight cold not bothering him much because of the long and fluffy fur he had. The tom was unaware another cat was in the area he was in.
Falcon perked his ears at the sound of paw steps coming from the entrance of his territory. He noticed a golden brown Maine Coon wandering into the territory. Falcon climbed out of the hollow, his back and neck fur bristling. "You there! What are you doing on my territory?", he spat. (Brb. Gotta eat breakfast)

aK_face
March 5th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Falcon perked his ears at the sound of paw steps coming from the entrance of his territory. He noticed a golden brown Maine Coon wandering into the territory. Falcon climbed out of the hollow, his back and neck fur bristling. "You there! What are you doing on my territory?", he spat. (Brb. Gotta eat breakfast)

"Territory? Well gee, didn't know.." the tom muttered, staying cool as Falcon hissed at him.

Phoenix Flames
March 5th, 2017, 08:45 AM
"Territory? Well gee, didn't know.." the tom muttered, staying cool as Falcon hissed at him.
(Back.) Falcon let his fur lie flat. "Oh, my bad. Guess I never put scent markers on the bushes and rocks near the entrance of my territory.", the tabby meowed. He wrapped his tail around his paws as he sat down.

aK_face
March 5th, 2017, 08:53 AM
(Back.) Falcon let his fur lie flat. "Oh, my bad. Guess I never put scent markers on the bushes and rocks near the entrance of my territory.", the tabby meowed. He wrapped his tail around his paws as he sat down.

Raion sat down as well, still a bit cautious.

"So, you live here alone?"

Phoenix Flames
March 5th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Raion sat down as well, still a bit cautious.

"So, you live here alone?"
"Yes. I live here alone.", Falcon mewed. He stood up and walked over to the bushes and rocks near the entrance of his territory. He rubbed his scent marks on them and then walked back over to Raion.

aK_face
March 6th, 2017, 03:49 AM
"Yes. I live here alone.", Falcon mewed. He stood up and walked over to the bushes and rocks near the entrance of his territory. He rubbed his scent marks on them and then walked back over to Raion.

Raion's nose crinkled a bit as he smelled Falcon's scent on the rocks now, tail twitching.

Phoenix Flames
March 6th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Raion's nose crinkled a bit as he smelled Falcon's scent on the rocks now, tail twitching.
"I don't clean my fur much, which is probably why my scent markers smell like that...", Falcon mewed, licking his chest fur, back fur, his paws, and then drew his paws over his ears.

Phoenix Flames
March 9th, 2017, 05:57 AM
"I don't clean my fur much, which is probably why my scent markers smell like that...", Falcon mewed, licking his chest fur, back fur, his paws, and then drew his paws over his ears.
aK_face

aK_face
March 9th, 2017, 04:14 PM

"Need some help with that fur, stinkybutt?" Raion asked with a grin, nudging Falcon as he groomed himself.

Phoenix Flames
March 10th, 2017, 05:14 AM
"Need some help with that fur, stinkybutt?" Raion asked with a grin, nudging Falcon as he groomed himself.
"Who are you calling stinkybutt?", Falcon hissed, his neck and back fur bristling.

aK_face
March 10th, 2017, 05:59 AM
"Who are you calling stinkybutt?", Falcon hissed, his neck and back fur bristling.

Raion bit back a little laugh before nudging Falcon again in apology, starting to groom the top of his head.

Phoenix Flames
March 10th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Raion bit back a little laugh before nudging Falcon again in apology, starting to groom the top of his head.
"Thanks. Hey, by the way, you never told me your name.", Falcon said as Raion groomed his head.

aK_face
March 11th, 2017, 03:06 AM
"Thanks. Hey, by the way, you never told me your name.", Falcon said as Raion groomed his head.

"M' name's Raion, but call me Rai if you wanna.." the tom mumbled in reply, continuing to groom.

Phoenix Flames
March 11th, 2017, 09:17 AM
"M' name's Raion, but call me Rai if you wanna.." the tom mumbled in reply, continuing to groom.
"I'm Falcon.", Falcon said as Raion continued to groom his head.

aK_face
March 11th, 2017, 09:28 AM
"I'm Falcon.", Falcon said as Raion continued to groom his head.

"Falcon, huh? Nice name, I guess.." Raion purred quietly in reply, moving to one side of Falcon's head and grooming his left ear.

Phoenix Flames
March 11th, 2017, 09:56 AM
"Falcon, huh? Nice name, I guess.." Raion purred quietly in reply, moving to one side of Falcon's head and grooming his left ear.
"Did you know that I was a Kittypet for the first 9 moons of my life? After my father left us and my mother passed away, my brother, Panda, and my sister, Kelly, and I decided to go separate ways. Kelly stayed in our Twoleg nest, Panda went to live as a rogue, and I decided to live here as a loner. I hope I get to see my siblings again and my father again.....", the light brown/cream tom mewed, sadly, his light blue eyes shining with fear that he would never see his family again.

aK_face
March 11th, 2017, 10:07 AM
"Did you know that I was a Kittypet for the first 9 moons of my life? After my father left us and my mother passed away, my brother, Panda, and my sister, Kelly, and I decided to go separate ways. Kelly stayed in our Twoleg nest, Panda went to live as a rogue, and I decided to live here as a loner. I hope I get to see my siblings again and my father again.....", the light brown/cream tom mewed, sadly, his light blue eyes shining with fear that he would never see his family again.

"..."

Raion went over to groom Falcon's other ear, purring to calm the tom down.

"You'll see 'em again, don't worry. I can't see my family at all.."

Phoenix Flames
March 11th, 2017, 10:11 AM
"..."

Raion went over to groom Falcon's other ear, purring to calm the tom down.

"You'll see 'em again, don't worry. I can't see my family at all.."
"Why? Is your family in StarClan?", Falcon asked, looking at Raion from the corner of his eye.

aK_face
March 11th, 2017, 08:27 PM
"Why? Is your family in StarClan?", Falcon asked, looking at Raion from the corner of his eye.

Raion's licks became more rougher and quicker as if telling Falcon he didn't want to talk about it, his purring quietening down.

Phoenix Flames
March 12th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Raion's licks became more rougher and quicker as if telling Falcon he didn't want to talk about it, his purring quietening down.
Falcon nodded in understanding. The light brown/cream tom licked his fore paws and drew them against his cheeks.

aK_face
March 12th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Falcon nodded in understanding. The light brown/cream tom licked his fore paws and drew them against his cheeks.

Raion sighed in quiet relief as Falcon dropped the subject, moving down lower to groom his friend's neck fur.

Phoenix Flames
March 12th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Raion sighed in quiet relief as Falcon dropped the subject, moving down lower to groom his friend's neck fur.
You're starting to like him. And you know it. It's obvious you're going to have a good relationship with him., Falcon's mother's voice told him. I know I like him. And I do know I do. Yeah, I might have a good relationship with him., he replied, silently.

aK_face
March 12th, 2017, 10:52 PM
You're starting to like him. And you know it. It's obvious you're going to have a good relationship with him., Falcon's mother's voice told him. I know I like him. And I do know I do. Yeah, I might have a good relationship with him., he replied, silently.

Raion was unaware of Falcon's little monolouge as he continued to groom him, eyes closed.

Phoenix Flames
March 13th, 2017, 05:13 AM
Raion was unaware of Falcon's little monolouge as he continued to groom him, eyes closed.
Falcon's stomach started to growl with hunger. Eh, I'll wait until Raion's done groom my fur., he thought.

aK_face
March 13th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Falcon's stomach started to growl with hunger. Eh, I'll wait until Raion's done groom my fur., he thought.

Raion heard Falcon's stomach growl and growled playfully in return, knocking the tom down and exposing his stomach before starting to groom it.

Phoenix Flames
March 13th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Raion heard Falcon's stomach growl and growled playfully in return, knocking the tom down and exposing his stomach before starting to groom it.
"Hey!", Falcon mewed playfully.

aK_face
March 14th, 2017, 02:35 AM
"Hey!", Falcon mewed playfully.

Raion purred as he stopped and lay on top of Falcon, looking down at him with a little kitty grin. "Sooo, do you maybe wanna go hunt now?"

Phoenix Flames
March 14th, 2017, 05:01 AM
Raion purred as he stopped and lay on top of Falcon, looking down at him with a little kitty grin. "Sooo, do you maybe wanna go hunt now?"
"Sure.", Falcon said.

aK_face
March 15th, 2017, 05:11 AM
"Sure.", Falcon said.

Raion nodded and got off Falcon, stretching out.