PDA

View Full Version : Fireflares Dis-functionality

graves
March 4th, 2017, 07:29 PM
So the plot will be designed around this music video:
Breezeblock by Alt-J (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVeMiVU77wo)

I suggest watching it and listening to the lyrics carefully!!

So this will be a forbidden relationship, Fireflare is in Windclan so the love interest will be in other clan. [Love Interest] and Fireflare will meet at their clan border because he claimed he saw the shecat cross the border to catch it,she claims she didn't,the situation becomes more aggressive and they eventually get into a physical fight. The two come to a draw after fighting for so long,and Fireflare lets her have the piece of stupid prey. That's how they first meet but Fireflare is left entranced,seeing as he is a sexist and watching a shecat fight him like that only left him interested.

The second time they meet it's at the border again and the shecat [ love interest] jokes on how they are going to fight again but they don't. She is confident and doesn't shy away from him,shes blunt and boyish,which only catches Fireflares eye more. They talk about nothing and share a few jokes here and there. It's seemed all aggression is lifted.

The third time they meet it's because of Fireflare leading a border patrol with [patrol cat 1],[patrol cat 2], and [patrol cat 3]. He sees [love interest] and acts like he doesn't know her and is very rude,to which she is very offended but doesn't stand for it and only spits back insults,and the patrol leaves.

Now when they meet at the border it's nothing but aggression, as soon as they lay eyes on eachother [love interest] and Fireflare start attacking eachother,but WHILE fighting they both share their feelings for eachother,its a bitter sweet moment. (Ex: [love interest] would bite at fireflare while saying "I dont know why i love you,youre such an idiot.") The fight is long and the two eventually draw another tie,but they share soft glares that were full of both affection and anger towards the other,seeing as they shouldn't like eachother in the first place.

The next time they meet it's as if nothing happened,they are simply pushing their issues under the rug. Now that they have shared their feelings they are slightly more affection,though not by much. They avoid talking about anything negative but the conversation is very awkward from the tension,so they go apart.

Now for the next time they meet [love interest] confesses she is having kits. Fireflare doesn't respond well to this,and starts to yell at her how they can't have kits and must stay a secret. [love interest] yells back of course,saying she'll be fine but Fireflare gets in her face,so she claws his face with an out stretched paw which starts a physical fight. The fights ends quickly as they think they can hear pawsteps [ which is Lawlipop s Honeypool]. The cat never fully exposes themselves but over hears but [love interest] and Fireflare simply think it was a rodent making those noises. The leave the border with no words shared.

After the fight [Love interest] and Fireflare dont talk so much anymore,but he does care for her but is to prideful and angry to show it. So while {love interest] is in her clan she befriends another [Clan tom] tom,and they become very close in Fireflares absence. They bond and the tom ask who is the father of the kits and she responds shes raising them alone,and the tom offers to raise them with her. They flirt a bit here and there,over stepping lines. [IF YOU HAVE READ SO FAR TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL UNDER "code" !] She eventually tells him about fireflare though,since they have grown so close in a matter of seconds. She runs her mouth about him,and how he's the father of their kits. The way she describes him isnt they best,and rather insults him and tells [clan tom] how much they have physically faught but loves him anyway.

The next time they meet the kits[2] have been born and she has fallen in love with [clan tom] and has came to break it off with Fireflare. When they see eachother there is no purrs or licking,no re connection at all. They stare at eachother and greet eachother formally as if they has never met eachother. She tells him bluntly that she doesnt want to be together anymore,that shed bring the kits to gathering for him to see them and Fireflare doesn't like that sound of that at all. [Love interest] says shes tired of all the fighting,then loving,then fighting again and has fallen inlove with another tom of her own clan. Fireflare starts yelling and getting aggressive,and it eventually leads to a physical fight. During the fight they are spitting insults at eachother that will leave scars,Fireflare does love her though, surprisingly. he hasn't loved any cat. Fireflare then pins [love interest],and kills her. After he kills her he realized what he has done. It was all heat of the moment he doesn't realize her blood running between his claws until it's to late.

[clan tom] finds [love interest at the border after Fireflre as left,but he knows it was him even if he left no evidence. At any future gatherings he glares at him and is aggressive,though Fireflare ignores it and doesn't speak to hi. Not wanting to be reminded. {clan tom] raises the kits,and never tells them who their father is until at a gathering Fireflare approaches them and tells them himself,and then leaves and decides to never speak to them again.

So there's the plot!!
Here is Fireflares character page (http://cassmeoussidehowboutdah.weebly.com/fireflare--spireflare.html)

Roles Needed:

Love Interest:
A rather blunt,sarcastic and bold shecat. Not afraid and isnt afraid to speak her mind. Its rather daring,and can come off and agressive at times but its really kind at heart,and loves to tell jokes. Shes patient for the most part,and is stubborn about changing her mind. CANT BE FROM WINDCLAN, this si a forbidden relationship

Clan Tom:
caring and pateint,though never forgets and holds grudges. He is very caring and selfless,rather on the shy side at times though knows when to stick up for himself and likes to listen and help others. Must be in same clan as love interest. Falls inlove with love interest.

Patrol cats [3]:
these cats are defined to no specific personality,I would just like then rather on the mean/grumpy side. Must be in windclan for FIREFLARES patrol.

Kits[2]:
They are biologically Fireflares kits thought were raised by [clan tom] they dont know who their father is until the very end,and after they know he barely makes the time to speak to them after.

FORM:

w/link

Name w/ link:
Role Wanted:
Roleplay example:
Code:

w/o link

Name:
Personality:
Clan:
Role Wanted:
Roleplay Example:
Code:

Lawlipop
March 4th, 2017, 07:39 PM
*Honeypool judges plot*

Starfall
March 5th, 2017, 10:35 PM
*Cracks Knuckles*

Name + Link
Honeydew (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/honeydew.html)

Role Wanted

Love Interest

Roleplay Example
*wheezes*
Do I Have To?

Code
Red Panda~

graves
March 6th, 2017, 06:53 PM
*Cracks Knuckles*

Name + Link
Honeydew (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/honeydew.html)

Role Wanted

Love Interest

Roleplay Example
*wheezes*
Do I Have To?

Code
Red Panda~
lookin 2 get killed eh?

Accepted!

graves
March 17th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Bump !

Teza
March 18th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Name: Galekit (-paw, -storm)
Appearance: x (http://petluck.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cat-lost-Ste-Rose-ow.jpg)
Personality: Galekit is extremely resentful. She holds grudges like there's no tomorrow, and often picks fights with other cats for little things they've done to her in the past. She's a bully, but only to those who deserve it, like cats who cheat on their mates or break another cats heart in some way. She's also quite the flirt, as she will readily flirt with any tom or she-cat she thinks she can handle. That's not to say she's not a good cat. She follows the warrior code decently well, minus the flirting with cats from other clans, and generally has a good heart, always wanting to help any cat in need. Except her enemies. Galekit has a sick sense of humor, and personality wise, might as well be her father without even realizing it.
Clan: Riverclan
Role Wanted: Kit
Roleplay Example:
At the mention of her patrols, or lack-there-of, Moonfrost pinned her ears. "Err, no, I'm perfectly fine, but thank you," she said. "Honestly, I'm not sure if I've been going on enough patrols." The light she-cat let out a light chuckle. "Skyclan is blooming with new warriors around every corner. It makes me miss the days of apprenticeship," she said honestly. In truth, she missed being an apprentice because that was the time she was near her family, who was back near Skyclan's old territory with their twolegs. The she-cat let out a sigh. "Grousestar, is it terrible of me to miss being near my old family?" she asked out-of-the-blue. As soon as she finished the sentence, she pinned her beautiful ears back and gave her lovely chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks. "Sorry, I know warriors are supposed to despise the life of a kittypet, but I just miss my family... Is that so terribly wrong of me?" The words just kept spilling out and she couldn't stop them. Maybe it was because Grousestar was her friend. Perhaps she simply felt a sense of trust between herself and the leader. Those were surely part of the reasons she had just blurted one of her little secrets to him, but maybe... Maybe there was another reason, one that even she didn't realize just yet...
Code: Hmm.... I really like River Otters. They're just so cute :3

Hexict
March 18th, 2017, 04:15 AM
(i will add more later, this actually isn't finished :c)

Name- Firekit | Firepaw | Fire(?)
[ Fire- after his father since he looks the most like him ]
Gender- Male
Appearance- ref (http://i60.tinypic.com/2cs9ljc.jpg)
Fire seems to take after a bit of both his parents - having his father's coloring, but some of his mother's markings. His base color is a darker shade of orange - almost like a dark flame. His pelt is covered in darker stripes, being a tabby just like his mother. His tail tip and back legs are also inherited from his mother. His build is lean and strong, like many Riverclan cats. His strong build is not like any Windclan cats, so it's not obvious that he has their rival clan's blood in his veins since he looks just like any other Riverclanner.
Personality- Strong Willed |
Fire is a strong willed tom, just like his mother. He doesn't like to back down from any thing. He takes a challenge head-on
Clan- Riverclan
Role Wanted- Kit
Roleplay Example- [ tba ]
Code- to many... fox, red panda or snow leopard

graves
March 19th, 2017, 05:40 AM
Name: Galekit (-paw, -storm)
Appearance: x (http://petluck.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cat-lost-Ste-Rose-ow.jpg)
Personality: Galekit is extremely resentful. She holds grudges like there's no tomorrow, and often picks fights with other cats for little things they've done to her in the past. She's a bully, but only to those who deserve it, like cats who cheat on their mates or break another cats heart in some way. She's also quite the flirt, as she will readily flirt with any tom or she-cat she thinks she can handle. That's not to say she's not a good cat. She follows the warrior code decently well, minus the flirting with cats from other clans, and generally has a good heart, always wanting to help any cat in need. Except her enemies. Galekit has a sick sense of humor, and personality wise, might as well be her father without even realizing it.
Clan: Riverclan
Role Wanted: Kit
Roleplay Example:
Code: Hmm.... I really like River Otters. They're just so cute :3
Accepted!

graves
March 19th, 2017, 05:41 AM
(i will add more later, this actually isn't finished :c)

Name- Firekit | Firepaw | Fire(?)
[ Fire- after his father since he looks the most like him ]
Gender- Male
Appearance- ref (http://i60.tinypic.com/2cs9ljc.jpg)
Fire seems to take after a bit of both his parents - having his father's coloring, but some of his mother's markings. His base color is a darker shade of orange - almost like a dark flame. His pelt is covered in darker stripes, being a tabby just like his mother. His tail tip and back legs are also inherited from his mother. His build is lean and strong, like many Riverclan cats. His strong build is not like any Windclan cats, so it's not obvious that he has their rival clan's blood in his veins since he looks just like any other Riverclanner.
Personality- Strong Willed |
Fire is a strong willed tom, just like his mother. He doesn't like to back down from any thing. He takes a challenge head-on
Clan- Riverclan
Role Wanted- Kit
Roleplay Example- [ tba ]
Code- to many... fox, red panda or snow leopard
Accepted!

Momotaro
March 19th, 2017, 06:04 AM
Name: Saberslash {Saber; for his long canines, Slash; for his revenge seeking undertones.}
Appearance: Here; http://imgur.com/a/QSuH2 {Yes, those canines are impossibly long, do I care? Nope}
Personality:
Stubborn || loving || Grudge-holder || Shy || Listener

Saberslash is quite a shy tom, preferring to hunt on his own. he normally stays I the back of the Warriors den, not talking to anyone. He's quite a listener, talking to you about your problems, and being a kind, comforting cat, though he does it all with a professional air, never letting his guard down. Once you manage to talk to him, a new personality rises, a passionate, stubborn cat, who would do everything for his family. He is not without his faults though, he never forgets a minor insult and is quite a revenge seeker.... so if you insult him; watch your back.
Clan: Riverclam.
Role Wanted: Clan tom.
Roleplay Example: We've rped before~
Code: Cats.

graves
March 20th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Name: Saberslash {Saber; for his long canines, Slash; for his revenge seeking undertones.}
Appearance: Here; http://imgur.com/a/QSuH2 {Yes, those canines are impossibly long, do I care? Nope}
Personality:
Stubborn || loving || Grudge-holder || Shy || Listener

Saberslash is quite a shy tom, preferring to hunt on his own. he normally stays I the back of the Warriors den, not talking to anyone. He's quite a listener, talking to you about your problems, and being a kind, comforting cat, though he does it all with a professional air, never letting his guard down. Once you manage to talk to him, a new personality rises, a passionate, stubborn cat, who would do everything for his family. He is not without his faults though, he never forgets a minor insult and is quite a revenge seeker.... so if you insult him; watch your back.
Clan: Riverclam.
Role Wanted: Clan tom.
Roleplay Example: We've rped before~
Code: Cats.

Accepted ! Just know he must be in riverclan since the shecat is in that clan c:

Momotaro
March 21st, 2017, 02:52 AM
Accepted ! Just know he must be in riverclan since the shecat is in that clan c:

Sure! I know, I put it already~

BluBunnie
April 24th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Name w/ link:Frostleap (http://lordofdashadows.weebly.com/chilleap.html)
Role Wanted: One of the Patrol Cats
Roleplay example:Rp Example (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=201018&postcount=2)It's Called Zia and Sprockets Wanderings if you wanna see more of the rp
Code: uhmm all of them... hmm Panther?
Other: I have to develop his perso further

graves
April 24th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Name w/ link:Frostleap (http://lordofdashadows.weebly.com/chilleap.html)
Role Wanted: One of the Patrol Cats
Roleplay example:Rp Example (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=201018&postcount=2)It's Called Zia and Sprockets Wanderings if you wanna see more of the rp
Code: uhmm all of them... hmm Panther?
Other: I have to develop his perso further
accepted !

SuspiciousMindz
April 24th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Dammit Woly. Lmao. The moment Fen and I plan to make russet and blazing allies, you go and stir up trouble.

Jk I'm not actually mad at you.

graves
May 1st, 2017, 09:37 PM
ATTENTION:

This plot has been canceled. Due to rps between Fire, this plot doesnt seem him anymore. He is trying to improve himself, to be better as a cat and had broken away from Spire and his killing sprees. Because of this, him having another shecat to talk to is not a good idea.

Sorry folks !