PDA

View Full Version : Oooh, treats!

LollipopDelights
October 12th, 2016, 02:52 AM
Guessing everyone came for the treats? Well here :hug: I.. Don't really have treats sorry.

So hello! I suppose you'd all like to get to know me? Well, I'm an 11 year old girl and a complete addict to any 'fun' games I have many interests in drawings (not succeeding in that) I also like to shop well, sometimes..

I am very proud of myself for how much my roleplaying skills have improved after about 2 years of it. I kinda stopped after a bit but I think I'd like to get back into it and start on a fresh site and this one looked pretty decent

Considering everything I found was 13+ :rolleyes: this seems like a good site for all ages. Also, here's my character site if you're interested only one so far x) http://lollipopdelights.weebly.com If you're wondering why I made one so quickly it's because I always made one on any site I play on.

I do love the chatbox feature because most sites don't even have that and it's also amazing you can put gifs in too, another thing I really enjoy about this site is the way you can make characters since a lot of sites are strict and have you fill out a specific form which I really do not like.

Soo yah, that's pretty much all have a nice day. :slapfight: Or try :nana:

LuciPie
October 12th, 2016, 06:18 AM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!!

Don't be afraid to ask questions or if you want to talk :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

You seem like a nice person :)
And I honestly didn't notice the treats, I just like to welcome every new member

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 12th, 2016, 06:28 AM
Hi!:waaah:

goddess of ducks
October 12th, 2016, 08:28 AM
:welcome:
Welcome to WCO!!! I'm Nighty and almost allways open for RP. My characters can be found in my signature below. Send me a message if you want to RP. If you need any help I'd be more the happy to share my ulitimate knowledge with you (lol jk).
:)

BluBunnie
October 12th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Hello! Welcome to WCO I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!!

Fawn
October 12th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Welcome to WCO! :)

LollipopDelights
October 12th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Thank you all ^^

Jingle
November 3rd, 2016, 09:11 AM
Late welcome but
Welcome to WCO!! :rainbowllama: