PDA

View Full Version : You're breaking my heart! (Finder!)

NightWarrior4Life
March 4th, 2017, 10:25 AM
So I got bored one day and wanted to make new charries and ended with these lovely cats SpriteSpot and StickWind. I am actually curious to see what happens to these two future mates but you know, we need parents to create them first so let's roll right into it!

StickWind:
RIVERCLAN PARENTS (although StickWind will never know his father so just a mother will be fine also. She will later on die of her injuries from the group of cats)
A GROUP OF FRIENDS (These will be troublemakers and encourage StickWind to do dares and dangerous things himself. This group of cats will start attacking StickWind's mother and he will kill them all.)
A MENTOR (this mentor needs to be good friends with StickWind's mother and SpriteSpot of ShadowClan. This mentor's mentor will die on a patrol while battling a ShadowClan patrol who are attacking SpriteSpot so he is protecting her. This mentor will also die when he is in his elder moons again, killed by StickWind. He will also witness SpriteSpot's...fate and the birth of her kits)
MENTOR'S MENTOR (the uncle of SpriteSpot and brother of her RiverClan mother)
DARK FOREST GROUP (Muchly resemble the group of friends that StickWind murdered. They will murder the Adoptive parents of the kits.)
DARK FOREST MENTOR (He turns StickWind more evil and causes him to turn against everyone, Murder his mentor and...another cat)

SpriteSpot
SHADOWCLAN FATHER (doesn't really have much significance to her and no one really knows that she is his daughter although some say she has her fierce personality from him.)
SHADOWCLAN ADOPTIVE MOTHER (Her father's new mate. SpriteSpot doesn't really like her although she is very kind.)
RIVERCLAN MOTHER (very known among clans and has lots of friends. She was a big influence to SpriteSpot and SpriteSpot looked up to her lots. She will be killed by a Dark forest cat. The sister of StickWind's mentor's mentor.)
A GROUP OF FRIENDS (They will see her being attacked by other ShadowClan cats and they will protect her like her uncle did.)
OTHER MATE (He is the one who first attacked her. He gets SpriteSpot pregnant when she is in her very early warrior moons many many moons before she is reunited with StickWind. They have a daughter named Skittles.)

Isis
ADOPTIVE PARENTS (They are loners who already have their own big family with about 4 kits of their own. They are in their elder years and are murdered by StickWind's dark forest friends. There is barely any food although they have built their own camp and dens which is rather large. The adoptive father is the brother of StickWind's mother therefore they are kin.)
MENTOR (this is the same cat that mentored StickWind although he dies half way through Isis' training. Isis will join Riverclan and later ShadowClan with Israel.)

Israel
ADOPTIVE PARENTS (We don't know much about her adoptive mother but her adoptive father was friends with StickWind's mentor and SpriteSpot and her parents. So only a father will also do. They live in ShadowClan.)

Skittles
Gets adopted by The same cats as Isis and once she finds out they are kin, she tells him of his mother.

Check out my plot which explains in detail everything that will happen to these kitties. Now for the big reveal...
StickWind badly injured SpriteSpot in an attempt to murder her while she is very very pregnant. Because of the blood loss from these injuries she dies At birth after refusing the medicine cat's help.

NightWarrior4Life
July 27th, 2017, 05:39 AM
GUYS I THINK THE SHADOWCLAN/RIVERCLAN PLOT IS A GREAT WAY TO GET SPRITESPOT'S PARENTS TOGETHER. CAN YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN? Thanks!

NightWarrior4Life
July 27th, 2017, 05:47 AM
NOW WOULD BE A GREAT TIME TO SIGN UP FOR SPRITESPOT'S PARENTS. I BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS! Thank you!