PDA

View Full Version : ☆[DS PLOT] The Many Misfortunes [DS PLOT]☆

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 4th, 2017, 04:00 AM
Overview
Salem (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=188549&postcount=5) is a kind cat. He wouldn't hurt you for no reason. So what if he's a Syndicate Guard? He's honorable. And he loves his family. He would fight for them. Die for them. Maybe even kill for them. (This plot will have two or three parts

☆Part One☆
One day, [SALEM] goes out for a peaceful walk and stumbles upon [CAT 1] and [GALILEO] fighting, [CAT 1] beginning to get the upper paw. Desperate to protect his littermate, [SALEM] attacks [CAT 1]. After some time, [CAT 1] tires and slips up, and [SALEM], without intending to, kills them. Panicking, [SALEM] runs to get one of his brothers to help him and they expertly manage to somehow hide the body. Or they feed it to Hannibal. Well, part of it. They have to hide SOMETHING. Guilt-ridden and ashamed, [SALEM] returns home and nobody seems to notice the missing cat. A moon or so later, [SALEM] meets [CAT 2], who has [TWO KITS]. [KIT 1] seems constantly down and depressed, while [KIT 2] just follows [KIT 1] around. After a while, [SALEM] and [CAT 2] begin to develop feelings for eachother, and eventually become mates, adopting [KIT 3]. For a moon or so, all goes smoothly, and then [KIT 2] vanishes. If you read all this mention something from the Extras or Family section of Salem's character bio in your form. [KIT 1], now more depressed, confides to [SALEM] that they miss their parents who went missing on the day [CAT 1] died. Asking the kit more, [KIT 1] perfectly describes the cat he killed. Distraught, [Salem] splits up from [CAT 2] to hide the truth from his mate...

☆Part Two☆
Having left his mate, [SALEM] is extremely upset and actually avoids sleeping in the camp. Eventually, [KIT 1] and [KIT 3] become trainees, and [KIT 3] is assigned to [SALEM]. [SALEM] is increasingly nervous around [KIT 3], who is mad at him for leaving, and eventually, [KIT 3] gets so difficult that [SALEM] requests that Halite gives his trainee someone else to teach them. [KIT 3], after learning this, runs off in a furious huff. Later, they return to camp, shrieking about a dead cat rotting in the forest. Immediatly, [KIT 1] goes out with their half-sibling to investigate. [SALEM] goes with them in case a cat is hanging around. What they find is [CAT 1]'s corpse (whatever Hannibal didnt eat) by the SkyClan border, where it had been hidden. [KIT 1] checks the fur between his claws to find his murderer to avenge their father, and realise it was [SALEM]. Feeling utterly betrayed and furious, and believing [SALEM] killed [KIT 2] as well, [KIT 1] attacks [SALEM]. [KIT 3] attempts to stop the fight, horrified by it, and ends up being accidentally hit by an attack, becoming permanently blind and is seriously bleeding. Desperate, [SALEM] manages to outrun [KIT 1] and takes [KIT 3] to SkyClan for help, fearing that he can't reach the Syndicate in time. He runns into [SKYCLAN WARRIOR] who agrees to bring [KIT 3] to SkyClan to be healed. As [SALEM] is returning home, [CAT 3], who [KIT 1] went to after telling [CAT 2] that [SALEM] killed [CAT 1], accuses [SALEM] of murdering [CAT 1], [KIT 2] and [KIT 3], and demands a confession. [SALEM] instead runs away, leaving his home, for now...

Part Three
WIP

☆Roles☆
CAT 1 || Must be in the DS, must be the opposite gender from CAT 2 (Male). Killed by Salem. || Part One || (Open)
CAT 2 || Must be in the DS, must be the opposite gender from CAT 1. Most likely female. Must be capable of raising two kits single-pawed for a moon and will briefly be Salem's mate || Part One, Part Two and Part Three || ( Autumn TehDerpyShoelace)
CAT 3* || Must be in the DS. Should be more stubborn. || Part Two and Part Three || (Open)
SKYCLAN WARRIOR || Must be in SkyClan. Should be more open-minded || Part Two and Part Three || (Open)
Kit 1* || Must be in the DS, should be depressed over the loss of a parent. Should resemble CAT 1 and CAT 2, but more of CAT 2 || Part One, Part Two and Part Three || (Open)
Kit 2* || Must be in the DS, should be upset over the loss of a parent, more of a follower, should closely resemble CAT 2 || Part One, Part Two and Part Three || (Open)
Kit 3* || Will be raised in the DS until blinded, can be of any orgin, should be a moon or younger if possible || Part One and Part Two || (Open)
*I will not accept forms for any kits before all the other roles are filled. Characters from Part One need to be filled before characters from Part Two. You can still submit a form for any role, but I'm accepting Part One cats first.*

☆Form☆
☆With Character site*☆
Name ::
Role ::
PPD ::
RP Sample ::
Other ::
*Please say so if any aspect of a character page is outdated. If your character site doesn't cover the criteria in the form for no character site, it doesn't count simply because I cant be guessing wrongly about characters.

☆Without Character Site☆
Affiliation :: Dusk Syndicate
Personality ::
Appearance ::

NightWarrior4Life
March 4th, 2017, 07:36 AM
I have an idea and I may sign up for some roles but a couple things don't fit...so I'm not really sure...

FlashFanatic
March 4th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Name :: Autumn
Role :: Cat 2
Personality :: Ugh lemme just list the traits.
Postive Traits
Caring
Strong
Understanding

Neutral Traits
Independent
Fair
Logical

Negative Traits
Stubborn
Sassy
Sickly sweet
Appearance :: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/24/cd/45/24cd454636aae9475ed9b474b835e814.jpg
PPD :: 4.71
RP Sample :: Blossomkit paced around the nursery, looking for something to do. Breathing in and out with each tiny pawstep, she just wanted something to do. She saw her mother talking, but it was probably about warrior stuff. then she saw Smokeykit with her mother, but after she accidentally made fun of her, she didn't want to talk to her again. The Havana Brown turned her gaze back to the ground, which was very boring. She kneaded her paws in the ground, waiting for something fun to do. At that moment, an idea popped into her head. Mossball! But who would she play it with? She didn't want to make new friends, and would rather play with her siblings.She didn't wnt to bother Smokeykit, so that was out of the question. Lochkit was no where to be seen, so Quailkit was the one who was left. "QUAILKIT!" She yowled, wanting to get thir attention. She hoped that they were in the mood to play.

Have done longer
Other :: Ha she's new

monfang
March 4th, 2017, 09:41 PM
*drops onyx*

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 5th, 2017, 12:10 AM
I have an idea and I may sign up for some roles but a couple things don't fit...so I'm not really sure...
You can apply for one of the added Part Two cats ^^

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 5th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Name :: Autumn
Role :: Cat 2
Personality :: Ugh lemme just list the traits.
Postive Traits
Caring
Strong
Understanding

Neutral Traits
Independent
Fair
Logical

Negative Traits
Stubborn
Sassy
Sickly sweet
Appearance :: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/24/cd/45/24cd454636aae9475ed9b474b835e814.jpg
PPD :: 4.71
RP Sample :: Blossomkit paced around the nursery, looking for something to do. Breathing in and out with each tiny pawstep, she just wanted something to do. She saw her mother talking, but it was probably about warrior stuff. then she saw Smokeykit with her mother, but after she accidentally made fun of her, she didn't want to talk to her again. The Havana Brown turned her gaze back to the ground, which was very boring. She kneaded her paws in the ground, waiting for something fun to do. At that moment, an idea popped into her head. Mossball! But who would she play it with? She didn't want to make new friends, and would rather play with her siblings.She didn't wnt to bother Smokeykit, so that was out of the question. Lochkit was no where to be seen, so Quailkit was the one who was left. "QUAILKIT!" She yowled, wanting to get thir attention. She hoped that they were in the mood to play.

Have done longer
Other :: Ha she's new
Accepted!

spade
March 5th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Calyx (Cal for short) (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/be/f3/a4/bef3a4609f03eb94b420ad364cbf8bc7.png)
((A Moon Younger c; ))
Kit 3
...Kit. (final answer c: )
Affiliation ::
Dusk Syndicate
Personality ::
(i'm posting this from mobile so i'm gonna come through tomorrow and add this pinky promise c: )
Appearance ::
(same as above. i just love the name calyx and had to add it oki byefornowbebacktomorrow)
I think it's almost at 2 now...?
(adding tomorrow)
Will finish this form tomorrow since I'm currently on mobile posting!)

NightWarrior4Life
March 5th, 2017, 02:09 AM
You can apply for one of the added Part Two cats ^^
I'm really not sure...

Slash-GNR
March 5th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Name :: Argentina (named after the song: Dont cry for me Argentina

Role :: Kit 3

Affiliation :: Dusk Syndicate turn Skyclan

Personality :: Larkkit is your normal kitten. She tries to accomplish things she cannot, then she gets upset if she can't. However, Larkkit has enough sense to understand that she should not do something that could hurt her or her siblings. This is not the case when she is very young, but she will learn right from wrong in the future. She really enjoys stories from older felines about their battles and basically their life. She will have an itch to fight in the future, which will cause problems since she will play to rough acting like she is in a battle. However, she always apologizes realizing her mistake. Larkkit is also clumsy, and she tends to fall or run into other cats very easily. This she-cat also suffers from insecurity from the color of her pelt. She thinks it is to weird because she has not seen another cat who looks like her. She fears being left behind and being alone. This is why she loves to be a momma's girl sometimes and stick close to her. However, Larkkit does like to go on wild adventures in order to prove she can be a great warrior. In conclusion, Larkkit is a lovely she-kit. She is also kind and caring towards others, and she normally doesn't wish harm upon other cats unless he or she deserves it. (will develop over time)

Appearance :: when she goes to skyclan her name will be larkkit- Larkkit/paw/song- kit- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREFHWwSpi0iN6mt-xRLoC_h9y4lc_GvucUDn3rSaftTYAeehz8

Apprentice/Warrior- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0K5X4T5VzSAjWJAZwFdoAo7MgejS3q KKrziDXjvFbGFWISVgR

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd05gwJN7bXt7BnjaqEHQUKgh1QS0g1 8FMjR1ly8pIaadtU6oy

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUigxFSExSoYEissjOWEaI7Vp-OnrYHUT-jpaKoiqVtk9hdYSF

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy0q0o54dGeIGuYYLtJ7ZI7wipQArJR fdU0_wNGjot-P6LT6Vt

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJh95UdgJIHIe_4qRT0kR2MnUkr--Nj_HMuVXPNM9QgyUbfm0D

(Of coarse she will be blind, so her eyes will have a milky glaze look over them)

PPD :: 38.15

RP Sample :: (I can post shorter or longer I do my best to match the length of the person I'm rping with) Once the female was out of the undergrowth, she circled around a large oak tree. Leopard poked her head out from the other side of the tree as her medium- large eyes watched the male intently. He was nothing special. This cat was just a normal, everyday male. The she-cat didn't really care for toms. She saw them as all the same. They wanted heirs. They all wanted heirs to carry on their legacy that they had failed to leave before they died. She smirked at these thoughts as she flicked her tail tip and continued to slither behind the tree trunk.

Leopard wiggled her nose as to see if she could pick up a scent. she caught to many scents at once form the other rats, that were really cats in the clearing. She really wasn't a mean cat, but she tended to "insult", well more like give nicknames to the other felines in her group. The female let out a low growl, barely heard with a normal cat's ears. "Not good," she muttered, "Not good," she whispered again. She tended to repeat words or phrases that caught her attention. She licked her lips as she showed her sharp fangs.

Leopard refocused her hues on the tom as she sat down now next to the tree. She tilted her head at him wondering if he would care to meet her. Most cats didn't want to talk to her due to her weird and strange behavior. However, the other cats seemed to accept psychopaths, but not her. She learned to block out the feelings she used to feel of being rejected. She had observed and learned. She had learned to not feel what she didn't want to.
Other :: I may change the form when I get home cause I'm on mobile and I may make a site page for her

ameko
March 5th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Name :: Acornflash (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/acornflash.html)
Role :: SkyClan Warrior
PPD :: 1.09
RP Sample :: [as I've just started to roleplay with you, I'm sure you've figured out how short my posts can get ^^ I try my best to match the length of my roleplaying partner.] With a rustle of a bush, Acornflash made his way through the clearing. On his journey to the Nursery, he explained his reasoning for going there. "I don't normally have any reason to go into the Nursery—well, I-I mean, I'm not all that into she-cats—so it'd be pretty fun to get the chance to come in here! I'm sure you would want to greet your mother. Well, if she's still in the den, of course—" He cut himself off once his poked his nose through the entrance of the Nursery, making sure that he wasn't intruding on any naps. Glancing back at his apprentice, if she had caught up with his brisk pace, he continued in a lower voice. "And I think the elders' nests are looking good, so the next thing would be to go to the Nursery!" Acornflash scanned the inside of the den, spotting a couple empty nests. "We could replace those; I'm sure any new queens would appreciate it," he murmured, setting down his bundle of moss next to one of the nests. As quiet as a mouse, of course. He had a soft spot for kits and would try his hardest not to disturb any of them. That would be an absolute disaster for him. Ugh, he groaned inwardly, not even wanting to think about how guilty he would feel and the reprimands he would receive from a queen for interrupting a kit's nap. Hesitating for a few seconds to let Brightpaw process his sentences that seemed too fast for anyone to understand, he crouched down and began to remove some of the moss off of the nest, setting the used moss into a pile far from his clean moss.
Other :: He's extremely wary around outsiders, but he adores kits, so he would likely be torn between running away from Salem the moment he came into sight and making the kit stayed alive.

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 6th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Bump
(Part One roles must be filled first)

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 7th, 2017, 05:31 PM
bump