PDA

View Full Version : Thick Forests & First Meetings [Private]

graves
March 3rd, 2017, 10:17 PM
It was thick woodland all around the area. It seemed everywhere you'd look there it was,endless. The trees were bare,raw with no leaves from leaf bare. Snow balanced itself on the branches perfectly and glazed on the ground like a thick cold blanket. When the tom let out a breath hot steam only came out,creating a fog mist in the air as he walked. The snow crunched under his paws and caused him to sink in a bit,but his thick dilute calico fur kept him immune to the cold chilling breeze against his pelt. His bright orange eyes gazed infront of him and his ears were perked for any noise. he had heard something,he didn't know what so he was searching. he didn't know if it was something or..somecat that was dangerous,but his curiosity still got the best of him.

SpiralTheRival

ConfusedCas
March 6th, 2017, 10:24 PM
It was thick woodland all around the area. It seemed everywhere you'd look there it was,endless. The trees were bare,raw with no leaves from leaf bare. Snow balanced itself on the branches perfectly and glazed on the ground like a thick cold blanket. When the tom let out a breath hot steam only came out,creating a fog mist in the air as he walked. The snow crunched under his paws and caused him to sink in a bit,but his thick dilute calico fur kept him immune to the cold chilling breeze against his pelt. His bright orange eyes gazed infront of him and his ears were perked for any noise. he had heard something,he didn't know what so he was searching. he didn't know if it was something or..somecat that was dangerous,but his curiosity still got the best of him.

SpiralTheRival

Snow crunched underpaw as Rowan walked aimlessly through the forest. Past his thick scent of oak trees was the faintest smell of twolegplace and a scent only a cat with the sharpest nose could tell he had met a ex Dusk Syndicate member. Stryx and Kabuki would always be close friends to him and his secret crush on the certain show cat tom would always remain in his heart. But is that really true? I'm always wandering from place to place, making friends, enemies, and the occasional love... He looked at his paws with sadness glinting in his green eyes, I need to stop doing this. It's time I thought about settling. Gazing up at the sky the sun gleamed through the thin trees making him squint as it shined down on him. In the corner of his eyes he noticed storm clouds rolling closer, soon the warmth wouldn't last long. "What a shame." He sighed, breath making steam around his muzzle from the frosty air. Rowan squeaked in surprise as his front paw got caught on one of the tree roots sending him rolling and landing flat on his muzzle. "Again! I gotta stop daydreaming." Though his nose still hurt he snorted with laughter and when he opened his eyes he realized that he had such a rough fall because the snow wasn't there to break his fall. Now it was around in patches and the undergrowth was thick and the trees grew close together so most of the white power was on its branches. "Yikes, hate for one of those to fall on me." The auburn tom rose to his paws and looked around with a curious grin until he froze as cat scent tickled his nose. His tail shot up happily, it seemed like moons since he had last talked to someone-but really it had only been a few days-still he was excited. He picked up his pace and followed the scent closely keeping his ears perked for any noise that the stranger could make. On the high chance that this is a violent rogue I'll run towards twolegplace. Still... I've never been in this part of the forest, I hope I don't get lost with an attacker.

graves
March 7th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Snow crunched underpaw as Rowan walked aimlessly through the forest. Past his thick scent of oak trees was the faintest smell of twolegplace and a scent only a cat with the sharpest nose could tell he had met a ex Dusk Syndicate member. Stryx and Kabuki would always be close friends to him and his secret crush on the certain show cat tom would always remain in his heart. But is that really true? I'm always wandering from place to place, making friends, enemies, and the occasional love... He looked at his paws with sadness glinting in his green eyes, I need to stop doing this. It's time I thought about settling. Gazing up at the sky the sun gleamed through the thin trees making him squint as it shined down on him. In the corner of his eyes he noticed storm clouds rolling closer, soon the warmth wouldn't last long. "What a shame." He sighed, breath making steam around his muzzle from the frosty air. Rowan squeaked in surprise as his front paw got caught on one of the tree roots sending him rolling and landing flat on his muzzle. "Again! I gotta stop daydreaming." Though his nose still hurt he snorted with laughter and when he opened his eyes he realized that he had such a rough fall because the snow wasn't there to break his fall. Now it was around in patches and the undergrowth was thick and the trees grew close together so most of the white power was on its branches. "Yikes, hate for one of those to fall on me." The auburn tom rose to his paws and looked around with a curious grin until he froze as cat scent tickled his nose. His tail shot up happily, it seemed like moons since he had last talked to someone-but really it had only been a few days-still he was excited. He picked up his pace and followed the scent closely keeping his ears perked for any noise that the stranger could make. On the high chance that this is a violent rogue I'll run towards twolegplace. Still... I've never been in this part of the forest, I hope I don't get lost with an attacker.
He didn't know what he was looking for to be honest. Ever since he had separated from his sister Mynx he had been alone. He was a mute now because of his past,he didn't speak and his throat was long dry. He wandered forests,streets,any where aimlessly and it was growing irritable. He didn't really know anybody,and not many cats stuck around. He spoke very few words,when people asked his name or something important but he didn't feel the need to anymore after what had happened. He wasn't sad-no that wasn't it. He was just aimless,wandering places,finding a makeshift den and nest and do more walking. His ears twitched when he had heard a voice. It sounded..frantic? Worried he could say? He continued to walk forward closer to it,the sound of crunching of the snow steps he was taking apparent. He wasn't trying to sneak up on the tom or attack him,he was just driven by unknown curiosity.

ConfusedCas
March 9th, 2017, 09:57 PM
He didn't know what he was looking for to be honest. Ever since he had separated from his sister Mynx he had been alone. He was a mute now because of his past,he didn't speak and his throat was long dry. He wandered forests,streets,any where aimlessly and it was growing irritable. He didn't really know anybody,and not many cats stuck around. He spoke very few words,when people asked his name or something important but he didn't feel the need to anymore after what had happened. He wasn't sad-no that wasn't it. He was just aimless,wandering places,finding a makeshift den and nest and do more walking. His ears twitched when he had heard a voice. It sounded..frantic? Worried he could say? He continued to walk forward closer to it,the sound of crunching of the snow steps he was taking apparent. He wasn't trying to sneak up on the tom or attack him,he was just driven by unknown curiosity.
Rowan continued to track the scent until he heard soft pawsteps. He swung his broad head up to see a fluffy calico tom. In his opinion the feathery coat was to Rowan's liking. He couldn't help his memory flashing back to a forest with tall slim tree's and his encounter with a certain clan cat-Heronback-and how bad that had gone. And I was so hopeful to make another clan friend, especially after Vincents son, Rainkit... He shook his pelt to clear his thoughts but it looked as if he were trying to get burrs off his pelt. He set his kind lime gaze on the stranger and took a cautious step forward. "Hello." Rowan's voice rumbled deep but soft as he spoke. "I'm Rowan, and you are?" He perked his ears and sways his fluffy auburn tail as he awaited eagerly for the handsome cats reply.

graves
March 10th, 2017, 01:14 AM
Rowan continued to track the scent until he heard soft pawsteps. He swung his broad head up to see a fluffy calico tom. In his opinion the feathery coat was to Rowan's liking. He couldn't help his memory flashing back to a forest with tall slim tree's and his encounter with a certain clan cat-Heronback-and how bad that had gone. And I was so hopeful to make another clan friend, especially after Vincents son, Rainkit... He shook his pelt to clear his thoughts but it looked as if he were trying to get burrs off his pelt. He set his kind lime gaze on the stranger and took a cautious step forward. "Hello." Rowan's voice rumbled deep but soft as he spoke. "I'm Rowan, and you are?" He perked his ears and sways his fluffy auburn tail as he awaited eagerly for the handsome cats reply.
Ah,there it was.
The source of the voice he heard he had finally found. His orange eyes glazed over him,looking at the other tom up and down. He was in no way aggressive,the dilute calico body language showed nothing of the sort. His eyes ran over the toms silky looking rust colored fur,and how specks of white was on it from the snow. Cute. He wore a smile on his face,dipping his head in a greeting instead of saying hello. When he had asked him his smile slightly faltered. He hadn't spoken in season,not since his past mate Callie had died. Not since his sister had left him to be alone. After that he had vowed never to speak again. But he brought up back his smile and twitched his tail in nervousness. A name wasn't that bad,it wasn't as if he were going to have a full blown conversation,"Cody."

His voice was horse and scratchy,obviously showing it had not been used in moons. He felt nervous seeing as he hadn't spoken in awhile. Maybe a word here or there,but not much. He didn't like to speak any more,not after what had happened. He hoped the other tom didn't take his quietness as a rude thing;it was honestly a choice of his not to speak and many cats didn't respect nor get him because of that. Few stuck around,mainly because he was one of the few cats that knew his way around these woods,and his general kindness. He was a large tom and can look scary to some,especially if he doesn't speak,but he's really a gentle giant.

ConfusedCas
March 15th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Ah,there it was.
The source of the voice he heard he had finally found. His orange eyes glazed over him,looking at the other tom up and down. He was in no way aggressive,the dilute calico body language showed nothing of the sort. His eyes ran over the toms silky looking rust colored fur,and how specks of white was on it from the snow. Cute. He wore a smile on his face,dipping his head in a greeting instead of saying hello. When he had asked him his smile slightly faltered. He hadn't spoken in season,not since his past mate Callie had died. Not since his sister had left him to be alone. After that he had vowed never to speak again. But he brought up back his smile and twitched his tail in nervousness. A name wasn't that bad,it wasn't as if he were going to have a full blown conversation,"Cody."

His voice was horse and scratchy,obviously showing it had not been used in moons. He felt nervous seeing as he hadn't spoken in awhile. Maybe a word here or there,but not much. He didn't like to speak any more,not after what had happened. He hoped the other tom didn't take his quietness as a rude thing;it was honestly a choice of his not to speak and many cats didn't respect nor get him because of that. Few stuck around,mainly because he was one of the few cats that knew his way around these woods,and his general kindness. He was a large tom and can look scary to some,especially if he doesn't speak,but he's really a gentle giant.

He blinked and his eyes widened a bit as it was clear the tom hadn't spoken in awhile. Rowan's expression softened, "It's nice to meet you, Cody." His own voice was a smooth gentle purr and he never needed to really worry about his own voice getting hoarse or scratchy as he was constantly talking-- even if it was to himself. He had noticed that the stranger was large and strong but as Rowan gazed into his hues he could sense softness within Cody. Let's hope I'm right. He couldn't imagine getting in a fight with him.
He glanced around the large forest, "Do you live here?" He asked with a small tilt of his head. Rowan started to walk slowly on the path again but he gave a small gesture with his tail for the calico to follow. He wanted to find some sort of shelter before nightfall.

graves
March 15th, 2017, 09:00 PM
He blinked and his eyes widened a bit as it was clear the tom hadn't spoken in awhile. Rowan's expression softened, "It's nice to meet you, Cody." His own voice was a smooth gentle purr and he never needed to really worry about his own voice getting hoarse or scratchy as he was constantly talking-- even if it was to himself. He had noticed that the stranger was large and strong but as Rowan gazed into his hues he could sense softness within Cody. Let's hope I'm right. He couldn't imagine getting in a fight with him.
He glanced around the large forest, "Do you live here?" He asked with a small tilt of his head. Rowan started to walk slowly on the path again but he gave a small gesture with his tail for the calico to follow. He wanted to find some sort of shelter before nightfall.
He smiled at the tone of his voice,it was more gentle now and it was hard to stifle a purr. Orange hues gazed back at the tom. His gaze was always soft,despite his large size he was a gentle giant in reality. He nodded to his question,seeing as that was his only was of communicating without speaking. He knew this forest inside out,seeing as he had wondered it countless times that he had memorized every rock and grade of grass. He padded along with him,snow crunching under his large paws as he walked-his dilute calico fur ruffling slightly by the chilled breeze. There was many questions running through his mind;where had this tom come from,did he live around here? There was no way of asking so he let the thought wander aimlessly in his head instead. Sometimes he hated being a mute;even if he didn't show it on the inside he was yipping in excitement because it had been so long since he had had company. It felt nice. It was late afternoon-the sun would be setting faster now that it was winter. His paws were on the trail leading to his den,he didn't mind if the ginger tom stayed awhile.

ConfusedCas
March 15th, 2017, 09:17 PM
He smiled at the tone of his voice,it was more gentle now and it was hard to stifle a purr. Orange hues gazed back at the tom. His gaze was always soft,despite his large size he was a gentle giant in reality. He nodded to his question,seeing as that was his only was of communicating without speaking. He knew this forest inside out,seeing as he had wondered it countless times that he had memorized every rock and grade of grass. He padded along with him,snow crunching under his large paws as he walked-his dilute calico fur ruffling slightly by the chilled breeze. There was many questions running through his mind;where had this tom come from,did he live around here? There was no way of asking so he let the thought wander aimlessly in his head instead. Sometimes he hated being a mute;even if he didn't show it on the inside he was yipping in excitement because it had been so long since he had had company. It felt nice. It was late afternoon-the sun would be setting faster now that it was winter. His paws were on the trail leading to his den,he didn't mind if the ginger tom stayed awhile.
A pleasant smile rest on Rowans muzzle as he walked beside the large-- but gentle tom. A growling noise made his ears perk and his pelt heat up in embarrassment as he realized it was his own stomach. Before he could ask to stop and hunt a flash of white caught his eye. To his surprise it was a hare, distracted by whatever it was nibbling on in between it's paws. It was rare to see a hare in such thick undergrowth but he just assumed it had entered from one of the tunnels. He suddenly remembered seeing one of the clan cats on the moors and how they worked. One would stand on each side of the prey and chase it right into the others paws. He wondered how the moor cats would react to him basically spying but luckily he had left their territory far behind. I think... Lately he couldn't really tell where his paws were taking him.
Rowan quickly shifted his gaze to Cody, and pointed to the creature with his muzzle before whispering, "I'm going to scare it towards you, okay?" As he awaited a reply his forest green eyes sparkled with eagerness as he gazed in the toms orange hues. He was excited to eat prey again, to see Cody hunt, and to possibly share prey with the new tom. Am I getting ahead of myself?

graves
March 16th, 2017, 06:48 AM
A pleasant smile rest on Rowans muzzle as he walked beside the large-- but gentle tom. A growling noise made his ears perk and his pelt heat up in embarrassment as he realized it was his own stomach. Before he could ask to stop and hunt a flash of white caught his eye. To his surprise it was a hare, distracted by whatever it was nibbling on in between it's paws. It was rare to see a hare in such thick undergrowth but he just assumed it had entered from one of the tunnels. He suddenly remembered seeing one of the clan cats on the moors and how they worked. One would stand on each side of the prey and chase it right into the others paws. He wondered how the moor cats would react to him basically spying but luckily he had left their territory far behind. I think... Lately he couldn't really tell where his paws were taking him.
Rowan quickly shifted his gaze to Cody, and pointed to the creature with his muzzle before whispering, "I'm going to scare it towards you, okay?" As he awaited a reply his forest green eyes sparkled with eagerness as he gazed in the toms orange hues. He was excited to eat prey again, to see Cody hunt, and to possibly share prey with the new tom. Am I getting ahead of myself?
He let out a chuckle at the sound of the rumbling noises coming from the others stomach. It has been the first chuckle in moons it seemed like,seeing as he usually spent his days alone. He stopped in his tracks when at the mentions of prey,his eyes perked up a bit. He nodded at Roawns instructions,his stepping becoming quiet as you could no longer here the crunching under his paws. It seemed even when hunting this tom was silent,fluffy multicolored tail swaying patently waiting for the hare to be scared into his grasp.

ConfusedCas
March 16th, 2017, 04:23 PM
He let out a chuckle at the sound of the rumbling noises coming from the others stomach. It has been the first chuckle in moons it seemed like,seeing as he usually spent his days alone. He stopped in his tracks when at the mentions of prey,his eyes perked up a bit. He nodded at Roawns instructions,his stepping becoming quiet as you could no longer here the crunching under his paws. It seemed even when hunting this tom was silent,fluffy multicolored tail swaying patently waiting for the hare to be scared into his grasp.
He smiled at the toms easy cooperation and was happy that he had gotten a chuckle out of him. Quickly Rowan made his way, ducking behind trees and undergrowth until the hare was in the middle of him and Cody. Get ready. He narrowed his eyes and took a few deep silent breaths to calm his somewhat tense muscles. Once he was sure that the long furred calico was ready Rowan leaped out of his shelter and raced towards the animal. His fur was fluffed up to twice it's size but it only took the sudden movement to fill the creatures eyes with alarm and bolt away from him in fear. Rowan chased after it but knew he wouldn't be fast enough which made him glad he came up with a plan before hand.

graves
March 19th, 2017, 02:55 AM
He smiled at the toms easy cooperation and was happy that he had gotten a chuckle out of him. Quickly Rowan made his way, ducking behind trees and undergrowth until the hare was in the middle of him and Cody. Get ready. He narrowed his eyes and took a few deep silent breaths to calm his somewhat tense muscles. Once he was sure that the long furred calico was ready Rowan leaped out of his shelter and raced towards the animal. His fur was fluffed up to twice it's size but it only took the sudden movement to fill the creatures eyes with alarm and bolt away from him in fear. Rowan chased after it but knew he wouldn't be fast enough which made him glad he came up with a plan before hand.

It seemed everything with this tom was silent,even with the steps he took. Orange hues gazed at him patiently,his breaths steady as puffs of it formed in the cold air as he waited. When the hare made its way in his direction,he jumped outwards at it,extending his thick claws and baring his teeth. Since the rabbit didn't know about their plan,it was an easy catch as he sunk his claws into the rabbits fur and gave a quick killing bite to its neck. he didn't want anything to suffer-even if it was just prey. He was built well,which is why he was so swift on his paws. If he wanted to he could take on something over twice his size,but he was a gentle giant,lifting his head up to look at Rowan with a smile and a nod.

ConfusedCas
March 19th, 2017, 03:25 AM
It seemed everything with this tom was silent,even with the steps he took. Orange hues gazed at him patiently,his breaths steady as puffs of it formed in the cold air as he waited. When the hare made its way in his direction,he jumped outwards at it,extending his thick claws and baring his teeth. Since the rabbit didn't know about their plan,it was an easy catch as he sunk his claws into the rabbits fur and gave a quick killing bite to its neck. he didn't want anything to suffer-even if it was just prey. He was built well,which is why he was so swift on his paws. If he wanted to he could take on something over twice his size,but he was a gentle giant,lifting his head up to look at Rowan with a smile and a nod.
Rowan trotted towards Cody with his tail held up happily. He exchanged a satisfied nod, already catching on that the tom wasn't much for speaking. He grasped the rabbit's large hind legs gently between his jaws and waited for Cody to pick up the other end so they could bring it to some shelter. Maybe he has a home near here? The thought made his auburn fur prickle with excitement.

graves
March 19th, 2017, 03:36 AM
Rowan trotted towards Cody with his tail held up happily. He exchanged a satisfied nod, already catching on that the tom wasn't much for speaking. He grasped the rabbit's large hind legs gently between his jaws and waited for Cody to pick up the other end so they could bring it to some shelter. Maybe he has a home near here? The thought made his auburn fur prickle with excitement.
He was glad the other cat didn't question his lack of speech. It only made him more comfortable,seeing as speaking wasn't a plan for the future. He bent down and picked up the rodent by the scuff with large teeth and started to walk. He had a den near by,and he didn't mind of Rowan decided to stay with him either. He hadn't had company in moons,so it felt nice to have the presence of another again.

ConfusedCas
March 25th, 2017, 01:07 AM
He was glad the other cat didn't question his lack of speech. It only made him more comfortable,seeing as speaking wasn't a plan for the future. He bent down and picked up the rodent by the scuff with large teeth and started to walk. He had a den near by,and he didn't mind of Rowan decided to stay with him either. He hadn't had company in moons,so it felt nice to have the presence of another again.
Rowan blinked at Cody, gratefulness filling his forest green gaze. He was grateful for the large tom helping him catch a nice, fairly plump meal and for wherever they were heading for shelter. A small breeze shook the few leaves on the trees and ruffled his pelt, making him stray closer to the warmth of the tom beside him.

graves
March 25th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Rowan blinked at Cody, gratefulness filling his forest green gaze. He was grateful for the large tom helping him catch a nice, fairly plump meal and for wherever they were heading for shelter. A small breeze shook the few leaves on the trees and ruffled his pelt, making him stray closer to the warmth of the tom beside him.
He didn't mind how the ginger tom was easing his way closer to him. Any physical contact Cody didn't mind, after being alone for so long it felt nice to have someone pressed against him. He kept walking, leading the way to his den. He was glad Rowan hadn't questioned his lack of speech, and didn't make him speak. It was appreciated. Soon his paws were edging closer to his den, which was under a fallen tree. There was a large nest in the den, branches and leaves basically covered around it like a shelter to prevent winds coming through as he slept. The nest was to big for him, and it would take awhile to make another nest so he figured they could just share a nest. If not, Cody wouldn't mind sleeping in leaves instead if the other tom got uncomfortable. He placed his side of the rabbit down infront of his den, orange hues looking at the other smiling.

ConfusedCas
April 2nd, 2017, 11:21 PM
He didn't mind how the ginger tom was easing his way closer to him. Any physical contact Cody didn't mind, after being alone for so long it felt nice to have someone pressed against him. He kept walking, leading the way to his den. He was glad Rowan hadn't questioned his lack of speech, and didn't make him speak. It was appreciated. Soon his paws were edging closer to his den, which was under a fallen tree. There was a large nest in the den, branches and leaves basically covered around it like a shelter to prevent winds coming through as he slept. The nest was to big for him, and it would take awhile to make another nest so he figured they could just share a nest. If not, Cody wouldn't mind sleeping in leaves instead if the other tom got uncomfortable. He placed his side of the rabbit down infront of his den, orange hues looking at the other smiling.
As they approached the fallen tree Rowan slowed and examined the obvious den with wide curious eyes. "I like it." The deep rumble of his mew was just below a whisper opposed to his purr which grew when he met his gaze with the calico. The auburn tom saw himself as a somewhat hopeless romantic- actually, he definitly saw himself as a hopeless romantic. Constantly searching for true love proved difficult as he was always on the move, luckily he did tend to run into many different cats along the way, and a simple and subtle way of flirting he found was mirroring another. Rowan had caught onto Cody's lack of speech quickly and decided to do the same, at least until the other was comfortable enough to say more.
Rowan placed his side of the rabbit down as well and looked back at Cody, tilting his head towards the den entrance as if asking if they could go in. Still having only just met the tom he wasn't prepared to trot on in the strangers den without permission.

graves
April 3rd, 2017, 12:42 AM
As they approached the fallen tree Rowan slowed and examined the obvious den with wide curious eyes. "I like it." The deep rumble of his mew was just below a whisper opposed to his purr which grew when he met his gaze with the calico. The auburn tom saw himself as a somewhat hopeless romantic- actually, he definitly saw himself as a hopeless romantic. Constantly searching for true love proved difficult as he was always on the move, luckily he did tend to run into many different cats along the way, and a simple and subtle way of flirting he found was mirroring another. Rowan had caught onto Cody's lack of speech quickly and decided to do the same, at least until the other was comfortable enough to say more.
Rowan placed his side of the rabbit down as well and looked back at Cody, tilting his head towards the den entrance as if asking if they could go in. Still having only just met the tom he wasn't prepared to trot on in the strangers den without permission.
He smiled at him, allowing his purrs to become louder. He slide inside the den first, there was only one nest, but it was fairly over sized,aslong as the other was comfortable he didn't mind sleeping so close. "Come on." another two words, a record. He wanted the tom to feel welcome, seeing as he wasn't aggressive at all towards him and actually liked his company. It had been awhile since he hadn't been alone, since his sister Mynx and him separated, things had seemed lonely, and just wandering until he found this to make a den out of. He hadn't thought of love,seeing as not many would take interest in a mute cat so he gave in that department, for perhaps, he could give it another try. His voice was again, raspy and rough, much softer then you'd expect for a cat his size, deep and gentle. He thumped his tail on the part of the nest Rowan could rest on, it was fairly near to him, not that he minded.

ConfusedCas
April 18th, 2017, 03:52 AM
He smiled at him, allowing his purrs to become louder. He slide inside the den first, there was only one nest, but it was fairly over sized,aslong as the other was comfortable he didn't mind sleeping so close. "Come on." another two words, a record. He wanted the tom to feel welcome, seeing as he wasn't aggressive at all towards him and actually liked his company. It had been awhile since he hadn't been alone, since his sister Mynx and him separated, things had seemed lonely, and just wandering until he found this to make a den out of. He hadn't thought of love,seeing as not many would take interest in a mute cat so he gave in that department, for perhaps, he could give it another try. His voice was again, raspy and rough, much softer then you'd expect for a cat his size, deep and gentle. He thumped his tail on the part of the nest Rowan could rest on, it was fairly near to him, not that he minded.
Rowan was happy to see that he had spoken once more and hoped that he would speak some more later on but by no means would he force the tom out of his comfort zone as he was worried that would drive him away. He leaned down and gripped the rabbits hind leg and pulled it closer to the nest before dropping it and padding over to Cody's side. He settled down beside the tom, feeling the calico fur against his own auburn pelt and luckily it seemed the other was comfortable.
Rowan took a bite of the surprisingly delicious prey then turned to Cody, looking at him with a gentle green gaze. Though the tom was much bigger than himself he truly seemed like he had a kind heart and couldn't hurt a soul.
"Have you lived here long?" He decided to start with asking only 'yes' or 'no' questions so that Cody could reply with movements instead of his voice, and once he seemed ready for speaking and full conversations is when Rowan would start his chatter as if he were Mourning Dove.

graves
April 20th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Rowan was happy to see that he had spoken once more and hoped that he would speak some more later on but by no means would he force the tom out of his comfort zone as he was worried that would drive him away. He leaned down and gripped the rabbits hind leg and pulled it closer to the nest before dropping it and padding over to Cody's side. He settled down beside the tom, feeling the calico fur against his own auburn pelt and luckily it seemed the other was comfortable.
Rowan took a bite of the surprisingly delicious prey then turned to Cody, looking at him with a gentle green gaze. Though the tom was much bigger than himself he truly seemed like he had a kind heart and couldn't hurt a soul.
"Have you lived here long?" He decided to start with asking only 'yes' or 'no' questions so that Cody could reply with movements instead of his voice, and once he seemed ready for speaking and full conversations is when Rowan would start his chatter as if he were Mourning Dove.
As Rowan settled down next to him he let out a small purr and gave a smile. He liked the way the other toms fur settled against his own as they shared the nest. He was large and may look scary but in reality, he loved physical contact and was basically a very large teddy bear. He curled his tail around the other cat subconsciously without even thinking,scooting a bit more so they were closer so he could lean forward to take a small bite of the fairly plump rabbit. Purrs still radiating off of him,orange hues gazed at him for a moment before nodding. He had been here for awhile, coming across this small bit of forest seasons ago after leaving his sister,deciding to make home here. It was lonely at times, living every day doing the same thing,hunt,eat,walk,and sleep. Repeat. But now he had Rowan to talk to, or atleast for aslong as he stayed around. He didn't mind how long, it felt nice to just even be pressed up next to the tom. So he'd take joy in it for now, until he decided to leave. Everycat usually does.

ConfusedCas
April 28th, 2017, 03:15 AM
As Rowan settled down next to him he let out a small purr and gave a smile. He liked the way the other toms fur settled against his own as they shared the nest. He was large and may look scary but in reality, he loved physical contact and was basically a very large teddy bear. He curled his tail around the other cat subconsciously without even thinking,scooting a bit more so they were closer so he could lean forward to take a small bite of the fairly plump rabbit. Purrs still radiating off of him,orange hues gazed at him for a moment before nodding. He had been here for awhile, coming across this small bit of forest seasons ago after leaving his sister,deciding to make home here. It was lonely at times, living every day doing the same thing,hunt,eat,walk,and sleep. Repeat. But now he had Rowan to talk to, or atleast for aslong as he stayed around. He didn't mind how long, it felt nice to just even be pressed up next to the tom. So he'd take joy in it for now, until he decided to leave. Everycat usually does.
Cody's long pelt blended with his own as they got closer together. Rowan was quite flattered that having only known him a day that the tom would welcome him into his home and lay so close. He hadn't even thought of it the other way around, it could be a trap but he was too lost in their rhythmic purring to worry. "I see why you like it here. Good hunting, warm, quiet...I'd imagine it could get lonely though." His green gaze was slightly sympathetic but not in pity as he knew all cats were different, and some enjoyed being alone. Although the calico was a gentle giant he could imagine there were some topics that could set the mood wry, so Rowan picked his words carefully. "Do you prefer the solitude?"

graves
May 1st, 2017, 06:38 PM
Cody's long pelt blended with his own as they got closer together. Rowan was quite flattered that having only known him a day that the tom would welcome him into his home and lay so close. He hadn't even thought of it the other way around, it could be a trap but he was too lost in their rhythmic purring to worry. "I see why you like it here. Good hunting, warm, quiet...I'd imagine it could get lonely though." His green gaze was slightly sympathetic but not in pity as he knew all cats were different, and some enjoyed being alone. Although the calico was a gentle giant he could imagine there were some topics that could set the mood wry, so Rowan picked his words carefully. "Do you prefer the solitude?"
His ears perked at the question as he looked away for a moment. Orange hues staring at the ground for a few moments, just thinking. Sure, after his sister had left things had become much harder emotionally. At time, more like all the time, and it was a constant thing that he battled with. Being alone. So after a bit he shook his head, gazing back up at him. It was the truth. He was a more social cat. It was already hard when him and Mynx had left their two legs home, and then split up with eachother. It had been different since she had left, meals were now silent, walks were silent, everything was so quiet. So to even hear another voice was a blessing to him. When thinking he had only drawn himself closer to Rowan, curling his tail around the other and pressing closely as if hed leave. He realized what he was doing, but he figured and hoped if the other cat was uncomfortable hed tell him. ¨No, I dont.¨ he answered finally.

ConfusedCas
May 1st, 2017, 07:53 PM
His ears perked at the question as he looked away for a moment. Orange hues staring at the ground for a few moments, just thinking. Sure, after his sister had left things had become much harder emotionally. At time, more like all the time, and it was a constant thing that he battled with. Being alone. So after a bit he shook his head, gazing back up at him. It was the truth. He was a more social cat. It was already hard when him and Mynx had left their two legs home, and then split up with eachother. It had been different since she had left, meals were now silent, walks were silent, everything was so quiet. So to even hear another voice was a blessing to him. When thinking he had only drawn himself closer to Rowan, curling his tail around the other and pressing closely as if hed leave. He realized what he was doing, but he figured and hoped if the other cat was uncomfortable hed tell him. ¨No, I dont.¨ he answered finally.
As he looked into the other's eyes he realized and could finally understand what the tom had been feeling while he was alone. Rowan guessed he had spent a long time in solitude by his answer and the way he moved closer, and wrapped his fluffy tail around him. With any other cat he'd be embarrassed or even uncomfortable especially from someone he had met that day, but for some reason he was comfortable. He gently touched his nose to the calico's shoulder and softly murmured, "You don't have to be alone." Rowan shifted so he was leaning against the larger tom. He again looked into his eyes for a long moment with the same kind eyes before gazing outside of the den and at the orange light shining on the ground that told him it was nearly sunset. Everything about the interactions he had just seen were welcoming but he continued to cling onto the hope that Cody wanted him in his home.

graves
May 2nd, 2017, 11:59 AM
As he looked into the other's eyes he realized and could finally understand what the tom had been feeling while he was alone. Rowan guessed he had spent a long time in solitude by his answer and the way he moved closer, and wrapped his fluffy tail around him. With any other cat he'd be embarrassed or even uncomfortable especially from someone he had met that day, but for some reason he was comfortable. He gently touched his nose to the calico's shoulder and softly murmured, "You don't have to be alone." Rowan shifted so he was leaning against the larger tom. He again looked into his eyes for a long moment with the same kind eyes before gazing outside of the den and at the orange light shining on the ground that told him it was nearly sunset. Everything about the interactions he had just seen were welcoming but he continued to cling onto the hope that Cody wanted him in his home.
He perked his ears at the words. What was the tom getting at? Was he mentioning that he wanted to stay here? He had lived alone for so long, no one had ever bothered to stay. He was used to cat coming and going, hunting and leaving. They all left usually, and never returned or say goodbye. It got to a point that Cody tried to not grow attached to other cats [but as you can see, he cant help himself] so this was rather a surprise. He tilted his head, a silent was of questioning further on the toms words. He wouldnt mind if the other cats stayed honestly, he could use the company, and he didnt see like a bad cat all. He trusted him a bit, based on knowing him for a little bit he was one to read cats easily, and he could tell Rowan was nothing but good natured. He smiled though, nodding his head for the tom to go on and keep talking. He listened closely, hoping he was going to say what he think he was going to.

ConfusedCas
May 2nd, 2017, 04:28 PM
He perked his ears at the words. What was the tom getting at? Was he mentioning that he wanted to stay here? He had lived alone for so long, no one had ever bothered to stay. He was used to cat coming and going, hunting and leaving. They all left usually, and never returned or say goodbye. It got to a point that Cody tried to not grow attached to other cats [but as you can see, he cant help himself] so this was rather a surprise. He tilted his head, a silent was of questioning further on the toms words. He wouldnt mind if the other cats stayed honestly, he could use the company, and he didnt see like a bad cat all. He trusted him a bit, based on knowing him for a little bit he was one to read cats easily, and he could tell Rowan was nothing but good natured. He smiled though, nodding his head for the tom to go on and keep talking. He listened closely, hoping he was going to say what he think he was going to.
(This might be heartbreaking but what if Rowan leaves? Like he's a traveler and he hops from place to place in search of a home and someone to settle with and when he finds something like that he panics and is afraid he'll lose it so he leaves but realizes what a mistake he made and returns to Cody later?)

graves
May 2nd, 2017, 07:35 PM
(This might be heartbreaking but what if Rowan leaves? Like he's a traveler and he hops from place to place in search of a home and someone to settle with and when he finds something like that he panics and is afraid he'll lose it so he leaves but realizes what a mistake he made and returns to Cody later?)
Sounds good nd it only makes more plot

ConfusedCas
May 2nd, 2017, 10:34 PM
As Rowan gazed into the others eyes his heart began to speed. He started to think these were his feelings but he started to realize it was panic. He wanted to commit and stay with Cody but could he after just meeting him? Is it too soon? What if I make a mistake? He didn't want to move to fast and lose Cody forever. "I..." Without thinking he began to pull away from the calico, "I should be going..." He could barely get the words out of his throat. Rowan rose to his paws, "Thank you for the company and prey." Slowly he made his way out of the den and didn't look back as he continued to walk and walk and walk.
It was only until he was far that his stomach began to twist with guilt. Rowan had led the other on like he would stay but here he was, out in the cold, alone. He hung his head and began walking farther and farther... Have I made a mistake?

Gone
May 12th, 2017, 07:19 AM
As Rowan gazed into the others eyes his heart began to speed. He started to think these were his feelings but he started to realize it was panic. He wanted to commit and stay with Cody but could he after just meeting him? Is it too soon? What if I make a mistake? He didn't want to move to fast and lose Cody forever. "I..." Without thinking he began to pull away from the calico, "I should be going..." He could barely get the words out of his throat. Rowan rose to his paws, "Thank you for the company and prey." Slowly he made his way out of the den and didn't look back as he continued to walk and walk and walk.
It was only until he was far that his stomach began to twist with guilt. Rowan had led the other on like he would stay but here he was, out in the cold, alone. He hung his head and began walking farther and farther... Have I made a mistake?
Cody gave a gentle smile in the tom's direction at first, but as he felt the tom move away, he slightly cocked his head to the side, as if questionning the tom, it wasn't really the words he was getting ready to hear and... It was pretty surprising, he felt sad all of a sudden, He tried his best not to get attached to other cats, but now, that was completely. He got up from his nest and headed for the entrance rather quickly, he gave a simple dip of his head, it hadn't been a problem giving him company and food, after all, everyone needed company, even him. Gazing at the tom as he went deeper and deeper into the woods, his ears flattened to the back of his head and he simply watched, after all that...? Was something wrong? Should he simply go and try the tom- No, if he needed to do something, maybe it would take time, but waiting for Rowan's return was probably the best option, no matter how long it would be, it would be worth it, because he was always welcomed in this den. Yes, he was sad, but he probably wasn't the only one, seeing how the tom acted as he left his den, he was also going through something, maybe a decision he simply couldn't make, or something he had preffered to keep to himself, for now.

ConfusedCas
May 13th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Cody gave a gentle smile in the tom's direction at first, but as he felt the tom move away, he slightly cocked his head to the side, as if questionning the tom, it wasn't really the words he was getting ready to hear and... It was pretty surprising, he felt sad all of a sudden, He tried his best not to get attached to other cats, but now, that was completely. He got up from his nest and headed for the entrance rather quickly, he gave a simple dip of his head, it hadn't been a problem giving him company and food, after all, everyone needed company, even him. Gazing at the tom as he went deeper and deeper into the woods, his ears flattened to the back of his head and he simply watched, after all that...? Was something wrong? Should he simply go and try the tom- No, if he needed to do something, maybe it would take time, but waiting for Rowan's return was probably the best option, no matter how long it would be, it would be worth it, because he was always welcomed in this den. Yes, he was sad, but he probably wasn't the only one, seeing how the tom acted as he left his den, he was also going through something, maybe a decision he simply couldn't make, or something he had preffered to keep to himself, for now.
(Time skip a few days?)

Gone
May 13th, 2017, 09:52 AM
(Time skip a few days?)
(Sure thing! ^^)

ConfusedCas
May 13th, 2017, 03:13 PM

Rowan had stayed a few nights under a shrub-which is fairly long considering he is a constant traveler-but it didn't come close to the warmth and comfort of Cody's den. He had been thinking about the calico many times, unable to release him from his mind. He welcomed me and was so kind. The reason he had been traveling in the first place was to find someone he could actually settle down with. And he may have just walked out on that someone. I've certainly made a mistake! The realization struck Rowan like a lightning bolt and made him leap to his paws. Quickly he set out towards the direction of Cody's den, which wasn't too far from where he was. His steps thudded across the undergrowth and his heart sped as he ran with a wistful glow in his green hues. He began to slow as he recalled the familiar area where he had first spotted the tom and had hunted the hare with him. Cody's scent tickled his nose making the auburn cat know he was close. Rowan ventured closer to where he remembered he left the tom until he spotted the base of the tree. His heart beat only went faster as he watched the entrance from a distance. "Cody?" His voice shook a little wondering if he would be mad at him for leading him on but he just couldn't picture the gentle giant with a temper. I hope he's home...

Gone
May 13th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Rowan had stayed a few nights under a shrub-which is fairly long considering he is a constant traveler-but it didn't come close to the warmth and comfort of Cody's den. He had been thinking about the calico many times, unable to release him from his mind. He welcomed me and was so kind. The reason he had been traveling in the first place was to find someone he could actually settle down with. And he may have just walked out on that someone. I've certainly made a mistake! The realization struck Rowan like a lightning bolt and made him leap to his paws. Quickly he set out towards the direction of Cody's den, which wasn't too far from where he was. His steps thudded across the undergrowth and his heart sped as he ran with a wistful glow in his green hues. He began to slow as he recalled the familiar area where he had first spotted the tom and had hunted the hare with him. Cody's scent tickled his nose making the auburn cat know he was close. Rowan ventured closer to where he remembered he left the tom until he spotted the base of the tree. His heart beat only went faster as he watched the entrance from a distance. "Cody?" His voice shook a little wondering if he would be mad at him for leading him on but he just couldn't picture the gentle giant with a temper. I hope he's home...
Cody had been awake for a tad, slowly running his tongue along his coat, since the time Rowan had left, he had never left the tom's mind, not even a second, he had even dreamt about the tom and the moment they had a few days ago, and, in all honesty, he truely missed the tom now, how close they had gotten in such a short period of time. Hearing his name being called from afar, he perked his ears and got to his paws before heading straight out of his den, immediatly spotting the auburn tom, his eyes opened wide at first and he finally approached him, his lips soon curling up into a smile, the simple fact that he hadn't thought wrong made him quite happy, he knew the tom wouldn't simply leave like this. Gazing down at Rowan, this gentle giant's eyes didn't show one single bit of anger, but happiness, orange hues meeting green ones, he was more than happy to see that the tom had finally came back to him, and that, after all, there was no need to be angry at him. The calico nuzzled the tom of his head and started eventually purring, the tom's presence being more than enough to him. Afterwards, he sat down, watching the auburn cat, tail wrapped around his paws and waiting to hear what the tom had to say.

ConfusedCas
May 13th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Cody had been awake for a tad, slowly running his tongue along his coat, since the time Rowan had left, he had never left the tom's mind, not even a second, he had even dreamt about the tom and the moment they had a few days ago, and, in all honesty, he truely missed the tom now, how close they had gotten in such a short period of time. Hearing his name being called from afar, he perked his ears and got to his paws before heading straight out of his den, immediatly spotting the auburn tom, his eyes opened wide at first and he finally approached him, his lips soon curling up into a smile, the simple fact that he hadn't thought wrong made him quite happy, he knew the tom wouldn't simply leave like this. Gazing down at Rowan, this gentle giant's eyes didn't show one single bit of anger, but happiness, orange hues meeting green ones, he was more than happy to see that the tom had finally came back to him, and that, after all, there was no need to be angry at him. The calico nuzzled the tom of his head and started eventually purring, the tom's presence being more than enough to him. Afterwards, he sat down, watching the auburn cat, tail wrapped around his paws and waiting to hear what the tom had to say.
Just seeing the other's orange gaze warmed Rowan all over and better yet his eyes were kind and forgiving. He purred loudly when feeling the soft touch of Cody before sitting down in front of him. He was silent for a few heartbeats to gaze at the calico before he began to softly speak. "For a long time I had been traveling without a purpose, to merely get more information about my surroundings. I've seen lots of places, met lots of cats, but I still felt... Empty. Sure they were all nice enough but you make me feel different." He paused, thinking long and picking his words carefully. "I left because I was scared of these feelings. If you let me stay by your side I can be a considerate and devoted companion. I just don't want to be away from you." Rowan's heart beat was fast as he stared into Cody's eyes. Would he shake his head? He knew that the tom was a mute mostly but at times he would say a few words. He hoped deeply that one of those words wouldn't be "no".

graves
May 13th, 2017, 10:16 PM
[im still staLKING AND GOD THIS IS CUTE <33]

Gone
May 13th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Just seeing the other's orange gaze warmed Rowan all over and better yet his eyes were kind and forgiving. He purred loudly when feeling the soft touch of Cody before sitting down in front of him. He was silent for a few heartbeats to gaze at the calico before he began to softly speak. "For a long time I had been traveling without a purpose, to merely get more information about my surroundings. I've seen lots of places, met lots of cats, but I still felt... Empty. Sure they were all nice enough but you make me feel different." He paused, thinking long and picking his words carefully. "I left because I was scared of these feelings. If you let me stay by your side I can be a considerate and devoted companion. I just don't want to be away from you." Rowan's heart beat was fast as he stared into Cody's eyes. Would he shake his head? He knew that the tom was a mute mostly but at times he would say a few words. He hoped deeply that one of those words wouldn't be "no".
The calico listened closely to Rowan, he understood all too well what the tom felt, because, after all, he felt the same, his gaze not leaving the auburn tom, what he had said was deep and deeply engraved forever in the calico's head, he could only think about what the tom had said to him I just don't want to be away from you. Those words, the ones he had wanted to hear for so long, now clearly heard, he took a few steps closer and eventually came to a halt, his amber hues still hadn't left those beautiful green ones, how could he seriously deny that? Trying to create suspense, the tom slightly looked up as if he was thinking before he gave a nod, pressing his nose against the tom's fur, his heart pounding against his chest, this felt more than right, this felt perfect, his tail soon enough going around the tom's back, this wasn't really his home anymore, it was theirs.

ConfusedCas
May 13th, 2017, 11:00 PM
The calico listened closely to Rowan, he understood all too well what the tom felt, because, after all, he felt the same, his gaze not leaving the auburn tom, what he had said was deep and deeply engraved forever in the calico's head, he could only think about what the tom had said to him I just don't want to be away from you. Those words, the ones he had wanted to hear for so long, now clearly heard, he took a few steps closer and eventually came to a halt, his amber hues still hadn't left those beautiful green ones, how could he seriously deny that? Trying to create suspense, the tom slightly looked up as if he was thinking before he gave a nod, pressing his nose against the tom's fur, his heart pounding against his chest, this felt more than right, this felt perfect, his tail soon enough going around the tom's back, this wasn't really his home anymore, it was theirs.
(oML THIS IS SO CUUTE woly )
His lips pulled back in a large grin and his green hues were filled with joy. Rowan's purr was loud as he rubbed his muzzle against Cody's calico pelt. "Thank you." He whispered but it was clear that the auburn tom was happier than ever.

(Not sure what else to include, I guess this is the end of their roleplay for now :3 I also gotta pm you with a plot idea)

Gone
May 13th, 2017, 11:08 PM
(oML THIS IS SO CUUTE woly )
His lips pulled back in a large grin and his green hues were filled with joy. Rowan's purr was loud as he rubbed his muzzle against Cody's calico pelt. "Thank you." He whispered but it was clear that the auburn tom was happier than ever.

(Not sure what else to include, I guess this is the end of their roleplay for now :3 I also gotta pm you with a plot idea)
The tom purred as well, nuzzling Rowan's fur happily, to be honest, he had waited for this moment for quite a bit, after all, he had thought that the tom would've confessed the last time they were together, he remembered the time they spent close one to another, and now, this would actually happen frequently. Cody closed his eyes, laying his head on the tom's shoulder, even though he had to lean forward a tad, due to his height compared to the auburn tom, but did he care, no, he just wanted to be close to him.

(Alrighty! I'm waiting for your PM! :3)

ConfusedCas
May 21st, 2017, 01:52 AM
Raven & Co
The grass brushed along Rowan's ankles as he trotted happily with a plump squirrel dangling and swinging side to side in his jaws. Besides the frequent rain, new-leaf brought sunshine and lively prey which blessed the couple with another successful hunt. He knew the clan cats would thank Starclan for such a meal but he wasn't to quick to believe in their ancestors from the stars. For all he knew that could just be some old tale that they told to scare kits. His green hues twinkled in amusement, Hopefully I wont need to scare my kits straight! Rowans happy expression faded for a moment as he glanced at Cody who was beside him. Kits... His pelt began to heat up and quickly he dismissed the idea. How would they even acquire such things?
Everything had been going so well for the past sunrises-so much so he had actually lost track of the days-but he didn't want to ruin everything by startling Cody. Rowan had been too careful in the past which had led him running out of Cody's tree den but luckily that time he came to his senses. I should wait this time... Staying with him was a no-brainer but thinking about a family so soon? He continued to walk along the dirt path that lead to their den in silence and a troubled look that he tried hard to mask.

Gone
May 21st, 2017, 10:19 AM
Raven & Co
The grass brushed along Rowan's ankles as he trotted happily with a plump squirrel dangling and swinging side to side in his jaws. Besides the frequent rain, new-leaf brought sunshine and lively prey which blessed the couple with another successful hunt. He knew the clan cats would thank Starclan for such a meal but he wasn't to quick to believe in their ancestors from the stars. For all he knew that could just be some old tale that they told to scare kits. His green hues twinkled in amusement, Hopefully I wont need to scare my kits straight! Rowans happy expression faded for a moment as he glanced at Cody who was beside him. Kits... His pelt began to heat up and quickly he dismissed the idea. How would they even acquire such things?
Everything had been going so well for the past sunrises-so much so he had actually lost track of the days-but he didn't want to ruin everything by startling Cody. Rowan had been too careful in the past which had led him running out of Cody's tree den but luckily that time he came to his senses. I should wait this time... Staying with him was a no-brainer but thinking about a family so soon? He continued to walk along the dirt path that lead to their den in silence and a troubled look that he tried hard to mask.
As they continued making their way home, Cody often gazed at Rowan, the fact that the tom now lived with him, under the same roof, was amazing. Soon enough though, the calico turned his gaze towards the auburn tom, seeing that his happy expression from sooner had faded, he couldn't help but press himself closer to him, his orange hues aimed straight at the tom, a small bird in his mouth. Trying to get the tom's attention, he gave Rowan's side a tap with his tail and cocked his head to the side, he wanted to know as well, and who knew, maybe he'd even approve of the idea. The many days they had spent together were some of the best- or simply the best he ever had in a long while, to be honest, this was probably the best thing that could've happened to him. Finally setting paws into their den, he placed his prey in a small fresh-kill pile and approached the tom, who he started giving affectionnate licks, quickly enough stopping, he went straight towards their nest and gestured him over, he had left loads of space for the auburn tom to come and settle down next to him, he sure did see that his mate was troubled, but he would wait before asking, he didn't want to put too much pressure on Rowan, he sure didn't want him running away again.

ConfusedCas
May 25th, 2017, 02:24 PM
As they continued making their way home, Cody often gazed at Rowan, the fact that the tom now lived with him, under the same roof, was amazing. Soon enough though, the calico turned his gaze towards the auburn tom, seeing that his happy expression from sooner had faded, he couldn't help but press himself closer to him, his orange hues aimed straight at the tom, a small bird in his mouth. Trying to get the tom's attention, he gave Rowan's side a tap with his tail and cocked his head to the side, he wanted to know as well, and who knew, maybe he'd even approve of the idea. The many days they had spent together were some of the best- or simply the best he ever had in a long while, to be honest, this was probably the best thing that could've happened to him. Finally setting paws into their den, he placed his prey in a small fresh-kill pile and approached the tom, who he started giving affectionnate licks, quickly enough stopping, he went straight towards their nest and gestured him over, he had left loads of space for the auburn tom to come and settle down next to him, he sure did see that his mate was troubled, but he would wait before asking, he didn't want to put too much pressure on Rowan, he sure didn't want him running away again.
A small purr rumbled in his throat as the tom pushed himself closer. As they reached the tree den Rowan dropped his prey and returned the affectionate licks before settling down beside Cody in their nest. He sank into a comfortable position which was slightly leaning on the other. He smiled and touched his nose softly to his mates cheek. Could it really get better than this? He took some time to relax, close his eyes and enjoy the peaceful moment with the calico before his mind started to wander. When Rowan opened his eyes he saw four little kits bouncing around at his paws, they looked just like him and Cody. A wave of sadness washed over him when they disappeared and he realized this could never be. They could never have kits of their own. Rowan rested his chin on his paws while his forest green eyes were wistful. I'm selfish, I should be grateful I'm not alone anymore. He curled his tail around Cody but couldn't shake the ache in his heart. "Are you happy?" He turned his head to meet the toms gaze, "Like, really truly happy?" Rowan held his breath as he awaited Cody's reply.

Gone
May 25th, 2017, 05:47 PM
A small purr rumbled in his throat as the tom pushed himself closer. As they reached the tree den Rowan dropped his prey and returned the affectionate licks before settling down beside Cody in their nest. He sank into a comfortable position which was slightly leaning on the other. He smiled and touched his nose softly to his mates cheek. Could it really get better than this? He took some time to relax, close his eyes and enjoy the peaceful moment with the calico before his mind started to wander. When Rowan opened his eyes he saw four little kits bouncing around at his paws, they looked just like him and Cody. A wave of sadness washed over him when they disappeared and he realized this could never be. They could never have kits of their own. Rowan rested his chin on his paws while his forest green eyes were wistful. I'm selfish, I should be grateful I'm not alone anymore. He curled his tail around Cody but couldn't shake the ache in his heart. "Are you happy?" He turned his head to meet the toms gaze, "Like, really truly happy?" Rowan held his breath as he awaited Cody's reply.
Cody loved every bit of his mate's touch, being with Rowan was honestly pretty nice, he didn't care if the auburn tom was leaning against him, he even loved it, he loved feeling so close to someone else, someone he cared for, he also enjoyed the moement he spent with him and shut his eyes too, until he heard the tom's question, why in the name of god wouldn't he be happy with him? What was that question about in the first place? He was now staring down at the tom with a questionning look on his face, but he gave a vigorous nod of his head, of course he was happy, though he had the same thought as Rowan, he did want kits as well, but he couldn't really tell him, he was mute. Leaning closer to the tom, he started nuzzling him lovingly once again before he separated himself from the tom, leaving a space between them and pointing at it, to show as if something was missing... Kits.

ConfusedCas
May 25th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Cody loved every bit of his mate's touch, being with Rowan was honestly pretty nice, he didn't care if the auburn tom was leaning against him, he even loved it, he loved feeling so close to someone else, someone he cared for, he also enjoyed the moement he spent with him and shut his eyes too, until he heard the tom's question, why in the name of god wouldn't he be happy with him? What was that question about in the first place? He was now staring down at the tom with a questionning look on his face, but he gave a vigorous nod of his head, of course he was happy, though he had the same thought as Rowan, he did want kits as well, but he couldn't really tell him, he was mute. Leaning closer to the tom, he started nuzzling him lovingly once again before he separated himself from the tom, leaving a space between them and pointing at it, to show as if something was missing... Kits.
The questioning look he received from his mate worried him a bit. Rowan wanted him to know how grateful he was to be with him. "I'm happy too! Trust me." He leaned forward to nuzzle him once again.
Cody had only spoken once, or was it twice? It had been so long ago that Rowan couldn't quite remember but he always respected the toms silence. Maybe it hurt his voice or maybe he just wasn't used to talking. Whatever it was he would continue to respect his muteness. Plus, he wasn't getting really good at reading his signals. When he made some distance Rowan could tell what the calico was telling him. The auburn tom looked up quickly and gazed into Cody's eyes before breathing out, "Really?"

Gone
May 26th, 2017, 07:23 AM
The questioning look he received from his mate worried him a bit. Rowan wanted him to know how grateful he was to be with him. "I'm happy too! Trust me." He leaned forward to nuzzle him once again.
Cody had only spoken once, or was it twice? It had been so long ago that Rowan couldn't quite remember but he always respected the toms silence. Maybe it hurt his voice or maybe he just wasn't used to talking. Whatever it was he would continue to respect his muteness. Plus, he wasn't getting really good at reading his signals. When he made some distance Rowan could tell what the calico was telling him. The auburn tom looked up quickly and gazed into Cody's eyes before breathing out, "Really?"
Cody couldn't help but lean in as his mate nuzzled him, he did love the affection he was receiving from this tom. He knew the tom didn't always understand him, but one day, he probably would understand what each single movement means, and that would be awesome, because they would be able to talk with no one understanding what the two told eachother. As Rowan asked if he really wanted that, he gave a vigorous nod, of course he wanted kits, he wanted to raise them with him, he didn't care if they couldn't make some like other cats would, so they would have to find some, he just didn't know where, maybe the auburn tom knew someone? He didn't know, though he got closer to him again and pressed close to him, purring loudly.