PDA

View Full Version : Teach Me How To Say Goodbye

graves
March 3rd, 2017, 07:00 PM
If you get the title then I love you.

Anyways I have to many cats!! Some I haven't even roleplayed but I really loved,but sadly they need to go. Their pages are updated so all information is accurate. I will send you their information via PM once adopted so I can take down their character page. If you have read this section,under the "code" part of the form put down your favorite color c:

Povenshout! (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/povenshout.html)

This guy Ive only roleplayed his training with Blackpaw a bit,but nothing more. He was going to have a mate but the person that I was planning with left wco :c

Fawnpaw (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/fawnpaw.html)

I've only roleplayed her once but it was supER long ago,on the old site. So shes basically a new and unused charrie.

Ghostsoul (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/ghostsoul.html)

Unused//haven't roleplayed at all ;w;

Southkit (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/southkit.html)

Unused nor roleplayed ;w;

Lifekit (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/lifekit.html)

I was going to apply him for a med cat role once open,but I've lost interest in that role nor would get it so I don't wanna waste him. Hasn't been used at all.

Wolfheart (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/wolfheart.html)

Ive roleplayed him a bit,he was to old to mentor being a senior warrior but he helped with apprentices when their mentors were busy (Amberpaw & Lightningpaw are a pair of apprentices that he raised from the start,important to his background)

FORM:

Character Wanted:
Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?:
Activity (1-10):
Plot Ideas:
Roleplay Example:
Code:

JaxenAmethyst
March 4th, 2017, 09:15 AM
If you get the title then I love you.

Anyways I have to many cats!! Some I haven't even roleplayed but I really loved,but sadly they need to go. Their pages are updated so all information is accurate. I will send you their information via PM once adopted so I can take down their character page. If you have read this section,under the "code" part of the form put down your favorite color c:

Povenshout! (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/povenshout.html)

This guy Ive only roleplayed his training with Blackpaw a bit,but nothing more. He was going to have a mate but the person that I was planning with left wco :c

Fawnpaw (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/fawnpaw.html)

I've only roleplayed her once but it was supER long ago,on the old site. So shes basically a new and unused charrie.

Ghostsoul (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/ghostsoul.html)

Unused//haven't roleplayed at all ;w;

Southkit (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/southkit.html)

Unused nor roleplayed ;w;

Lifekit (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/lifekit.html)

I was going to apply him for a med cat role once open,but I've lost interest in that role nor would get it so I don't wanna waste him. Hasn't been used at all.

Wolfheart (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/wolfheart.html)

Ive roleplayed him a bit,he was to old to mentor being a senior warrior but he helped with apprentices when their mentors were busy (Amberpaw & Lightningpaw are a pair of apprentices that he raised from the start,important to his background)

FORM:

Character Wanted:
Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?:
Activity (1-10):
Plot Ideas:
Roleplay Example:
Code:
Could I have Wolfheart AND Ghostsoul?
If not, then Wolfheart. :3
I'm HONESTLY debating between those 2 x3

Character Wanted: Wolfheart

Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?: No
Activity (1-10): 8(if in frequent roleplay mode, 10)
Plot Ideas: None(will tell if get any ideas)
Roleplay Example:
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."

graves
March 4th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Could I have Wolfheart AND Ghostsoul?
If not, then Wolfheart. :3
I'm HONESTLY debating between those 2 x3

You can aslong you fill out a form for both of them and I see them as fit <3

JaxenAmethyst
March 4th, 2017, 09:28 AM
You can aslong you fill out a form for both of them and I see them as fit <3
Okay, so I already did one for Wolfheart, here's Ghostsoul:

Character Wanted: Ghostsoul

Roleplay Example:

(It's basically all the same besides the Character Wanted and stuff LOL

FlashFanatic
March 4th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Character Wanted: Povenshout
Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?: Nah
Activity (1-10): 7
Plot Ideas: Not right at this moment
Roleplay Example:Pineshadow, sulking in the bushes, was a funny sight to see. He was always annoyed at how him and Blizzardfoot never got to spend any time together. The last time they tried talking was at the gathering, but it was way to loud and cramped. They couldn't really share their feelings for eachother when they are at a loud, cramped gathering. The time before that, the fire had started, which then he had to go and help his clan. He just hoped that this time they had some time alone.

That also striked another problem. If they had time alone, what would they talk about? Events that happened? How much they love eachother? To Pineshadow, he was a pretty boring cat. Eat, sleep, hunt, fight. That was pretty much his normal routine, the life of a clan cat. While the brown tabby was thinking, he didn't realize that Blizzardfoot was there. Then, he heard someone. His first instinct was to run away, but then he realized that someone was asking if he was okay. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He said in a grumpy voice, not fully aware that Blizzardfoot was there. When he looked up, he saw The pretty white cat. "Oh!" He said, and jumped backwards in surprise. "i didn't realize it was you?"

Pineshadow started laughing, and collapsed to the ground in a fit of laughter. He didn't care how dumb he looked, only because it was Blizzardfoot that was there. Then he realized how dumb he actually looked. Blizzardfoot probably thought that he went crazy between now and the gathering. It wasn't often that he burst into maniacal fits of laughter. The brown tabby got up, and swiftly cleaned his fur. "Sorry about that." He said, trying to sound formal. He bit his lip, trying not to burst into laughter again. "So, how are you?" He asked, trying his bst to change the subject.
Code: Lavender

graves
March 4th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Okay, so I already did one for Wolfheart, here's Ghostsoul:

Character Wanted: Ghostsoul

Roleplay Example:

(It's basically all the same besides the Character Wanted and stuff LOL
Please put down the code as requested above if you have read the whole thing.

graves
March 4th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Character Wanted: Povenshout
Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?: Nah
Activity (1-10): 7
Plot Ideas: Not right at this moment
Roleplay Example:Pineshadow, sulking in the bushes, was a funny sight to see. He was always annoyed at how him and Blizzardfoot never got to spend any time together. The last time they tried talking was at the gathering, but it was way to loud and cramped. They couldn't really share their feelings for eachother when they are at a loud, cramped gathering. The time before that, the fire had started, which then he had to go and help his clan. He just hoped that this time they had some time alone.

That also striked another problem. If they had time alone, what would they talk about? Events that happened? How much they love eachother? To Pineshadow, he was a pretty boring cat. Eat, sleep, hunt, fight. That was pretty much his normal routine, the life of a clan cat. While the brown tabby was thinking, he didn't realize that Blizzardfoot was there. Then, he heard someone. His first instinct was to run away, but then he realized that someone was asking if he was okay. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He said in a grumpy voice, not fully aware that Blizzardfoot was there. When he looked up, he saw The pretty white cat. "Oh!" He said, and jumped backwards in surprise. "i didn't realize it was you?"

Pineshadow started laughing, and collapsed to the ground in a fit of laughter. He didn't care how dumb he looked, only because it was Blizzardfoot that was there. Then he realized how dumb he actually looked. Blizzardfoot probably thought that he went crazy between now and the gathering. It wasn't often that he burst into maniacal fits of laughter. The brown tabby got up, and swiftly cleaned his fur. "Sorry about that." He said, trying to sound formal. He bit his lip, trying not to burst into laughter again. "So, how are you?" He asked, trying his bst to change the subject.
Code: Lavender
He's yours! I will PM all information on him so I can take down his character page.

FlashFanatic
March 4th, 2017, 12:14 PM
He's yours! I will PM all information on him so I can take down his character page.

Okay, thank you!

Starfall
March 5th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Why do u do this to me mum?

Character wanted
Lifekit

Are you going to Ben changing anything, if so what?
Just possibly his warrior name, not sure yet though

Activity
8/10

Plot Ideas
Hmm, I'll let you know if some come up~

Roleplay example
Do I have to??

Code
Blue~

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 5th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Character Wanted: Lifekit
Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?: maybe his warrior name, actually.
Activity (1-10): 10
Plot Ideas: Well... Since I torture all my characters just the right amount...
Roleplay Example: Hang on ^^
Code: Black likemy soul

graves
March 5th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Why do u do this to me mum?

Character wanted
Lifekit

Are you going to Ben changing anything, if so what?
Just possibly his warrior name, not sure yet though

Activity
8/10

Plot Ideas
Hmm, I'll let you know if some come up~

Roleplay example
Do I have to??

Code
Blue~

he's all yours! I will PM you his information so I may take is character page down.

Starfall
March 5th, 2017, 02:15 PM
he's all yours! I will PM you his information so I may take is character page down.
:heartbounce:

Thunder
March 5th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Fawnpaw :3
Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?: Looks a bit, maybe clan
Activity (1-10): 9
Plot Ideas: Ehh not sure just yet, I'll notify you when I come up with something
Roleplay Example:
Carrot looked up, her amber gaze glinting as she stared at the one who took her prisoner. She flinched as there was a creak, and the talk of two-legs. She hissed, clawing and biting as she was shoved back into darkness, a small nest. It had comfy moss at the back, and the floor was cold. She turned, gray, cold mirroring vines pressed against her nose as she whimpered in fear.
Code: Black -3-

aK_face
March 6th, 2017, 04:13 AM
Character Wanted: Fawnpaw

Is there anything you're going to change, if so what?: Backstory?
Activity (1-10): 8
Plot Ideas: Maybe something to do with betrayal and naïveness.
Roleplay Example: Carefully picking her way through the fresh snow that lay on the ground with a half-frozen rabbit clamped in her little jaws, Fawnpaw slowly returned to camp. Her soft brown eyes seemed to glow with pride as she triumphantly took her catch back to WindClan camp, already thinking of the praise she'd receive from her mentor and hopefully other cats. The she-cat was small and frail even for a newly made apprentice like her, but most cats knew her for her drive and determinations to get things done.

*This is so exciting! I caught prey in leafbare!* the apprentice thought to herself, the prideful glow in her eyes increasing at the thought.
Code: Yellow!

graves
March 6th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Character Wanted: Fawnpaw

Is there anything you're going to change, if so what?: Backstory?
Plot Ideas: Maybe something to do with betrayal and naïveness.
Roleplay Example: Carefully picking her way through the fresh snow that lay on the ground with a half-frozen rabbit clamped in her little jaws, Fawnpaw slowly returned to camp. Her soft brown eyes seemed to glow with pride as she triumphantly took her catch back to WindClan camp, already thinking of the praise she'd receive from her mentor and hopefully other cats. The she-cat was small and frail even for a newly made apprentice like her, but most cats knew her for her drive and determinations to get things done.

*This is so exciting! I caught prey in leafbare!* the apprentice thought to herself, the prideful glow in her eyes increasing at the thought.
Code: Yellow!
She's all yours!

Funfact: Since shes asexual I was going to do a plot with her and another tom. I was thinking of the tom falls in love with her but since shes ace she doesnt have any romantic attraction? its all up to you!

monfang
March 6th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Character Wanted: Southkit
Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?: noooo yer babs are purrfect mum :heartbounce:
Plot Ideas: uh probs some not yet tho
Roleplay Example: must I?
"Cliffheart, leaders are not just strength and body, they are heart and mind. StarClan would not dare give nine lives to a cat with only the ablity to walk. In my eyes, you'd be a great leader! Think about what you have accomplished, in all the moons that leg has bothered you! And the cat that you manages to escape from when others couldn't. You are a true, strong hero, Cliffheart. You have mind and heart, and that leg means nothing as a leader. I bet, if Grousestar had that same issue he would still be the same, the deputy then leader." she purred, and nuzzled him. She was trying her hardest to get him to see she meant every single syllable she said. But then again, she could only do so much to change his mind until she couldn't try no more. But she knew his pain, where his anger layed. She only wanted to hep soothe it. To help him, to make him happy and joyful. But then again she probably wasn't going to be able to tell him she liked him. By the way she's seen him and how he felt, he probably felt on worthy for a mate, and all the while she felt unworthy to be his mate. She did like him, in all honesty, and she had courage at that time. For about a moon or two they have been talking, and she only wanted for him to see she was trying to make him happy. "You are brighter than all of Silverpelt. Remember that." she said softly as she nuzzled him
And there again her pelt heated up as she did so. She slowly drew back so she didn't stir up alarm and looked away. Her eyes shining softly with her blush. How was she going to tell him? Hey I like ya wanna be mates? No, oh for the love of StarClan no! There had to be a better way to make him see. She looked up again and smiled. The stars! Purrfect! she thought with, well a purr. "And if you look, Cliffheart, not all stars shine brightly alone. There are some stars, litter twin stars, that rely on each other to shine." she purred, pointing her nose in the direction of two stars that sat next to each other. "If they were to be moved, one would shine fine while the other would be nearly unseen." he meowed then looked at him. "Maybe you need your twin star." she purred again.
Code: is gay a good colour? pink or blue

graves
March 6th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Character Wanted: Southkit
Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?: noooo yer babs are purrfect mum :heartbounce:
Plot Ideas: uh probs some not yet tho
Roleplay Example: must I?
"Cliffheart, leaders are not just strength and body, they are heart and mind. StarClan would not dare give nine lives to a cat with only the ablity to walk. In my eyes, you'd be a great leader! Think about what you have accomplished, in all the moons that leg has bothered you! And the cat that you manages to escape from when others couldn't. You are a true, strong hero, Cliffheart. You have mind and heart, and that leg means nothing as a leader. I bet, if Grousestar had that same issue he would still be the same, the deputy then leader." she purred, and nuzzled him. She was trying her hardest to get him to see she meant every single syllable she said. But then again, she could only do so much to change his mind until she couldn't try no more. But she knew his pain, where his anger layed. She only wanted to hep soothe it. To help him, to make him happy and joyful. But then again she probably wasn't going to be able to tell him she liked him. By the way she's seen him and how he felt, he probably felt on worthy for a mate, and all the while she felt unworthy to be his mate. She did like him, in all honesty, and she had courage at that time. For about a moon or two they have been talking, and she only wanted for him to see she was trying to make him happy. "You are brighter than all of Silverpelt. Remember that." she said softly as she nuzzled him
And there again her pelt heated up as she did so. She slowly drew back so she didn't stir up alarm and looked away. Her eyes shining softly with her blush. How was she going to tell him? Hey I like ya wanna be mates? No, oh for the love of StarClan no! There had to be a better way to make him see. She looked up again and smiled. The stars! Purrfect! she thought with, well a purr. "And if you look, Cliffheart, not all stars shine brightly alone. There are some stars, litter twin stars, that rely on each other to shine." she purred, pointing her nose in the direction of two stars that sat next to each other. "If they were to be moved, one would shine fine while the other would be nearly unseen." he meowed then looked at him. "Maybe you need your twin star." she purred again.
Code: is gay a good colour? pink or blue
Accepted darling!

monfang
March 7th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Character Wanted: Ghost
Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?: uhm.. maybe looks idk
Plot Ideas: maybe
Roleplay Example: look at my southkit
Code: gay is the best colour :heartbounce:

graves
March 7th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Character Wanted: Ghost
Is there anything you're going to change,if so what?: uhm.. maybe looks idk
Plot Ideas: maybe
Roleplay Example: look at my southkit
Code: gay is the best colour :heartbounce:
Shes yours yes pls take her
Ill PM you the information so I can take down her character page!

graves
March 8th, 2017, 05:15 PM
bump! Only my Starclan boy Wolfheart needs taken now!

monfang
March 8th, 2017, 07:17 PM
bump! Only my Starclan boy Wolfheart needs taken now!
pffy why not sign me up