PDA

View Full Version : Heyyyy everybody!!!!!

Arwensgra e
October 11th, 2016, 11:06 PM
My name is Arwen. I have had many nicknames over the years while roleplaying. I have been roleplaying for about 4 or 5 years now. I started out my warrior cat roleplaying on OVIPETS.COM and then branched out to many different kinds, warriors still being my favorite. I had some personal stuff I had to take care of over the last year and was inactive in the groups I was a part of on OviPets and they ended up dying out in the meantime. Nobody one there roleplays warrior cats anymore, so I went in search of a new place to play! I found this site!

I love making new friends and chatting. I also LOVE roleplaying and I look forward to getting into the swing of things!

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 11:12 PM
HAIIII

CakePopcicle
October 11th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Hello there! Name's Cake, so nice to meet ya! I hope you get nice n' comfy and roleplay with me sometime. Looking forward to meeting up again!

Oh, but if you got any questions you can ask me or anybody! I'll do the best I can >:3

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 11:22 PM
OH i need to introduce my self. My name is Oak, but everyone calls me Professor Oakno. My name is Jason(only in the chats) and I do role-play... I started less than a month ago so... *praises*

Arwensgra e
October 12th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Gahhh! Nice to meet you guys!!!

What clans are you a part of? :D

And is there anything I should know about the site?

How do you like roleplaying so far, Oak? :D was warriors your first genre?

CakePopcicle
October 12th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Gahhh! Nice to meet you guys!!!

What clans are you a part of? :D

And is there anything I should know about the site?

How do you like roleplaying so far, Oak? :D was warriors your first genre?

I havent made any characters yet, but I'm thinking Shadow or Thunderclan.

Oh, and try not to refresh pages a whole lot. We have a limited number of actions per day, and if too many are used we have to shut down the site temporarily.

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Q1, none- I did not join any clans yet
Q2, the site will go down for a day so brace yourself. Also this is actually a new site that was from the original site but due to a problem the creators were forced to move the site. Here is the old site if you want it... http://brookcat.webs.com/
Q3, no it was my first Pokémon!

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 12:30 AM
I havent made any characters yet, but I'm thinking Shadow or Thunderclan.

We may or may not have to migrate sites soon, so be prepared! Oh, and try not to refresh pages a whole lot. We have a limited number of actions per day, and if too many are used we have to shut down the site temporarily.
We are only moving site hosts so no worries. The migration is due tomorrow or later. It will be down for a day.

Arwensgra e
October 12th, 2016, 12:34 AM
Wow, that sounds crazy about the site and stuff. I hope it all goes smoothly.

I'll probably wait on making a cat till I know where friends are playing. I have a few ideas. Either that, or I'll end up making one in each clan. :3

I'll be back on either tomorrow or whenever the site comes back up! I have to sleep. Thanks for chatting with me! It was nice meeting you guys! :D

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 12:43 AM
It would be easier to start somewhere safe, non-clan places, then when you feel confident enough, Join a clan.

Fawn
October 12th, 2016, 12:44 AM
Welcome to WCO! :waaah:

LuciPie
October 12th, 2016, 06:15 AM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't be afraid to ask questions or if you wanna talk :)
I hope you enjoy your time here!

So far myself I've only RPed in WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan. I don't even have a cat for ThunderClan or SkyClan, but I hope to make a TC cat once I remake a character site at some point.

And I've only been RPing for a few months myself. When I first joined the old site, Ii was a bit shy for a while, but I ended up RPing July this year, or possibly beginning August...
Warriors was my first proper RP, and since then I have also done Supernatural RP over pm. That's it for my RP experience XD

CakePopcicle
October 12th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Forgot to mention, we have an Event going on! Its called the Evil Era, "EE" for short. It also explains why two leaders have the prefix "Night" instead of "Star," they are supposedly the "Evil Leaders." I have even heard that one of them claimed to be against Starclan.

Jingle
November 3rd, 2016, 09:11 AM
Late welcome but
Welcome to WCO!! :princess: