PDA

View Full Version : Gathering in Jungles

Ruby
October 11th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Where Ivoryclan and Jungleclan meet

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 08:38 PM
(First meeting between leader!)
Junglestar sat at the clearing looking at the moon.

Ruby
October 11th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Leopardstar walked in, no warriors or anything trailing behind her. Her eyes glinted with hostility. "Hello, Junglestar." She narrowed her eyes to inspect the leader.

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Junglestar walked to the tree,"You have a way of making you clan know. Leopardstar.", she said coldly.

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Boop!

Ruby
October 11th, 2016, 11:39 PM
I swear i posted ;-;)
She growled softly. "I think you should do the same, considering your cats look underfed."

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Junglestar sat under the the tree,"Stop making threats and tell me why you're here.", she thought looking at Leopardstar.

Ruby
October 12th, 2016, 02:00 PM
"Maybe because I was kicked out of my clan for something I didn't do!" She hissed, her scornful smile gone. "I was blamed for killing my deputy, when really..." She stopped. Was it okay the tell this stranger something she wasn't sure about? "Anyways. I lead Ivoryclan. We will be across the jungle, so don't really expect us to be around much."

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 02:09 PM
"Good. Stay on that side.", Junglestar wanted to leave immediately but with other clan in the jungle she thought of ideal. "I have a proposal. This tree here has been a great help to many animals. I've noticed during full moons there are no other beasts or creatures around.", she stared at Leopardstar,"Our clans can hold a peaceful meeting here once a full moon. No fighting or bloodshed. Just meeting and talking. But it's just a proposed." Junglestar wrapped her tail around her paws waiting for an answer.

Ruby
October 12th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Leopardstar thought for a moment. "Not just yet. When my clan has developed further, than we can talk about it. Just right now.. no. Be on the lookout for me on the border. I might be there to give you a firm answer."

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 02:23 PM
"Alright.", Junglestar turned around with her tortishell tail waving behind her,"Be seeing you at the border!"