PDA

View Full Version : Non-Rom Relationship of the Month (March 2017)

BEAR.
March 1st, 2017, 12:38 PM
Non-Rom Relationship of the Month is for the recognition of the non-romantic relationship between cats. The characters should have been active within the last couple weeks.

Rules:

You may not vote for your own characters.
You may only vote for characters, not roleplayers.
Characters may only be from the main roleplay.
Characters used to violate a roleplay rule can not win N-RROTM for the month they broke the guideline.
You may only vote once, but you may change your vote.
Follow ALL site rules on this thread.
Do not beg for votes. Begging is an immediate disqualification.
Previous NROTMs can not be voted for again The previous NROTMs are:
Zerosight and Northpaw
Brightkit and Creekkit
Surgestorm and Featherkit
Posting other then what is asked in format will result in your vote not being counted.
Reasons that are compliments (she's awesome, he's cool, etc) will result in your vote not being counted.

These are subject to change.

The winners will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and can receive an exclusive award. Please do not choose a relationship because they are roleplayed by friends. Choose them because they have earned the honor. Who do you think should be the next recognized non-rom relationship? This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current NRROTM is Auroraflame and Chirppaw.

To vote, please post this format:
Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]:
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for voting for this relationship [required]:

If you post anything after this format your vote will not be counted.

While you may quote the original vote (i.e. the one with the form), you need to provide your own reasoning as to why you're voting for that relationship. If you do not provide one ('I agree!' does not count), your vote will not be counted.

monfang
March 2nd, 2017, 03:19 PM
Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Auroraflame { Empress Of Evil } and Morningbrook { fenic! }
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: SkyClan
Reason for voting for this relationship [required]: These two are adorable. They are seen everywhere together in SkyClan and they don't seem to have any love between them, just those two good friends you'd think were siblings more than anything else. They are really cute and I can't wait to see yet another roleplay of these two!

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 2nd, 2017, 03:44 PM
Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Moonpaw and Leopardpaw
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: WindClan
Reason for voting for this relationship [required]: They're just a pair of cuties and they're just so... mutual and friendly. I'm not sure how to describe it... I just stalk all their rps that I can find.

Momotaro
March 19th, 2017, 04:52 AM
Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Neverfalter ChameweonRainbow and Gorsekit NightWarrior4Life
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Skyclan for both.
Reason for voting for this relationship [required]: Their dynamic is so adorable, they both have these little quirks and Neverfalter kinda acts like a mentor to Gorse. I stalk all of their rps because of their plain adorableness.

NightWarrior4Life
March 19th, 2017, 05:04 AM
Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: Neverfalter ChameweonRainbow and Gorsekit NightWarrior4Life
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Skyclan for both.
Reason for voting for this relationship [required]: Their dynamic is so adorable, they both have these little quirks and Neverfalter kinda acts like a mentor to Gorse. I stalk all of their rps because of their plain adorableness.
Thank you so much!!! :penguinballoon:

ChameweonRainbow
March 19th, 2017, 05:09 AM
Thank you soooo much YEEEE *dies* :puddled::tacoparty::spinning::waaah::surprisehug:

lone
March 22nd, 2017, 10:08 AM
Reason for voting for this relationship [required]: They're just a pair of cuties and they're just so... mutual and friendly. I'm not sure how to describe it... I just stalk all their rps that I can find.

I second this!
The two of them are such good friends, it's so sweet

Starfall
March 22nd, 2017, 06:23 PM
I third this!
Seeing these two interact just makes my heart melt, it's too cute.

SuspiciousMindz
March 22nd, 2017, 06:41 PM
Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: {this was hard} Leopardpaw mony and Surgestorm Zero to Hero
Character Clans [indicate if outsiders (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Windclan
Reason for voting for this relationship [required]: These two have a cute dynamic. Leopard wants to learn, but still have fun and Surge is slowly giving her that opportunity. It's obvious their relationship was built up over a little bit of time and they've grown a close friendship. The nickname RP going on is cute to me too c;

JaxenAmethyst
March 22nd, 2017, 06:52 PM
Characters [linked to rper's account if possible]: {this was hard} Leopardpaw mony and Surgestorm Zero to Hero
Reason for voting for this relationship [required]: These two have a cute dynamic. Leopard wants to learn, but still have fun and Surge is slowly giving her that opportunity. It's obvious their relationship was built up over a little bit of time and they've grown a close friendship. The nickname RP going on is cute to me too c;

TOTALLY SECOND THIS!!!!!! <3

ameko
March 26th, 2017, 09:08 AM

I fourth this. I love how protective they are of one another and all-around close. It is the epitome of what a healthy friendship should look like.

Mango
March 28th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Name of characters: Geckoleaf and Cricketpaw
Clan: Riverclan
Why you vote them: They overall are cute and the RPers worked hard for the roles anyhow... Congrats to them.

spade
March 28th, 2017, 09:37 PM

I'm definitely going with this! Their father-daughter dynamic and similar kithood experiences definitely create a firm foundation for their friendship, and I personally can't wait to see where this goes! c:

Splash
March 31st, 2017, 10:16 PM
Reason for voting for this relationship [required]: Their dynamic is so adorable, they both have these little quirks and Neverfalter kinda acts like a mentor to Gorse. I stalk all of their rps because of their plain adorableness.I totally agree. This is SO cute.