PDA

View Full Version : Humans and Beasts

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 08:15 PM
So basically there are too schools: The humans school and the 'beasts' school. The beasts are part human part animal hybrids, so that means that they have animal ears and animal tails. One day, you suddenly find yourself sent to the beast school because you are what is called a 'half-blood'. Which means you are part beast and part human. The beasts are quite intriqued, and play around with you. Remember, this is a college, so you live in a dorm. You are not allowed to visit the opposed genders dorm under any circumstances. You share a room with one other person. So, what will you do? Make friends? Find love? Enjoy life and party? Or do schoolwork and have a nice life?

------------------------------------------------

Human and beast spots are open always and are unlimited, but let's keep the species under control, please. XD we don't need ALL beasts.

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Species:
Personality:
If beast, what animal?:
Sexuality:
Other:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Sasuke wolf
Male
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAqcmF2abtpkzRXwqnvaXF3IhBSOs4s l56kr2pkjI1fVCqiNXgAw
Hell wolf
TBRP'd
Wolf
Into both
Is well known as a player and a fighter

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 08:23 PM
So basically there are too schools: The humans school and the 'beasts' school. The beasts are part human part animal hybrids, so that means that they have animal ears and animal tails. One day, you suddenly find yourself sent to the beast school because you are what is called a 'half-blood'. Which means you are part beast and part human. The beasts are quite intriqued, and play around with you. Remember, this is a college, so you live in a dorm. You are not allowed to visit the opposed genders dorm under any circumstances. You share a room with one other person. So, what will you do? Make friends? Find love? Enjoy life and party? Or do schoolwork and have a nice life?

Human and beast spots are open always and are unlimited, but let's keep the species under control, please. XD we don't need ALL beasts.

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Species:
Personality:
If beast, what animal?:
Sexuality:
Other:

Name: Alex
Species: beast
Personality: TBRP'D
If beast, what animal?: cat
Sexuality: he likes both, I forgot what it's called
Other: nope

http://weheartit.com/entry/184477536/in-set/26250236-anime-catboy?context_user=xixis

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Sasuke wolf
Male
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAqcmF2abtpkzRXwqnvaXF3IhBSOs4s l56kr2pkjI1fVCqiNXgAw
Hell wolf
TBRP'd
Wolf
Into both
Is well known as a player and a fighter

How did I know XD) accepted!)

Finch
October 11th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Name: Arika (Prenonced Are-eh-kah)
Looks: Orange hair that goes to her shoulders the curls inwards. She has slightly bigger and sharper canines. She also has Fennic fox ears and a tail. She uses a headband to compress her ears down.
Species: Beast
Personality: Shy, tbrp'ed
If beast, what animal?: Fennic Fox
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Other: None

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Because you love me :3 that's why you know)

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Name: Arika (Prenonced Are-eh-kah)
Looks: Orange hair that goes to her shoulders the curls inwards. She has slightly bigger and sharper canines. She also has Fennic fox ears and a tail. She uses a headband to compress her ears down.
Personality: Shy, tbrp'ed
If beast, what animal?: Fennic Fox
Sexuality: Hetrosexual

Accepted!)

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Because you love me :3 that's why you know)

Shush XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Shush XD)
You can't shush the truth love x3

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Okay fine XD) we can start now if you want, but we still need roomates.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Sure I don't mind starting :3 but I also don't mind waiting :3)

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Okay XD) I'm already shipping hehehehhehehe) Alex stumbled towards his room, lugging his suitcase onto the bed and unpacking everything. The tip of his tail twitched and he sighed in slight anger, the flopped down onto his bed and waited for his room ate to enter the room. (Sasuke....? XDDDDDDD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Yesssss X3 ) Sasuke walks in he was wearing a unbuttoned white shirt showing a bit of muscler chest as he puts the suitcase down he also was wearing black chained pants and for some reason he wore a spiked collar around his neck he smiles at Alex " so you're my new roommate huh" he says in his dark husky voice

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Yessssssss) Alex tilted his head to look up at him, furrowing his brow at the collar and the amount of skin he was showing. "Yeah... My name's Alex. I'm assuming you're Sasuke, right?" He sat up on his bed, accidentally hitting his forehead against the top of the bunk bed. "GAH!" He exclaimed, blood drizzling down from the small cut. "Dammit... That freakin' hurt...." he grumbled, wiling some of it away and standing up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Sasuke smiles " yep that's-" he cuts himself off as Alex hit his head making Sasuke laugh softly " good thing I'm training to be a doctor " he says making Alex sit down " now be a good boy and let me fix you up " he says pulling out a mini first aid kit from his pocket

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 10:42 PM
(Welp you two seem to be having fun so I'm just gonna go find a different rp)

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Alex found himself to be sitting back down and looked up at Sasuke, his tail curling. "Cool..." he whispered, sighing again and waiting for Sasuke to get on with his medical stuff. A few seconds later Alex realized that he was staring at Sasuke's face. He gulped and looked away, feeling his cheeks burn. Alex narrowed his eyes and huffed, flattening his ears against his head and scolding himself in his mind.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Name: Shane
Looks: http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o200/crazydragonsnake/animewerewolf2.jpg
Species:beast I guess
If beast, what animal?:Wolf
Sexuality: I don't really care
Other: naw

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Name: Shane
Looks: http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o200/crazydragonsnake/animewerewolf2.jpg
Species:beast I guess
If beast, what animal?:Wolf
Sexuality: I don't really care
Other: naw

Accepted)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Now I sit and wait for clover while stalking..uh I mean watching you two lovebirds.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Sasuke begins to disinfect the wound until he noticed Alex looking away and blushing. Sasuke smiles " you know that you have to look at me as I heal you right?" He says as his tail moved a bit as he pulls out a bandage for the small cut " unless they're is a problem with my face little kitten "

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 11:01 PM
*screams*)

Alex gasped. "What?! You couldn't possibly be thinking that!" He exclaimed. "J-just... clean it up already...! And don't call me that!" He growled under his breath. (OK so what if Sasuke pranks him with a scary clown costume at night?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Yesss but how do you want him to scare Axel) he smiles as he puts the bandage on the cut " all done oh and I won't stop calling you kitten love it's cute when you try to hide that adorable blush of yours" he laughs softly as he stands up

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Yesss but how do you want him to scare Axel) he smiles as he puts the bandage on the cut " all done oh and I won't stop calling you kitten love it's cute when you try to hide the adorable blush" he laughs softly as he stands up

I guess in the room at first where he tries to 'kill' him, then chases him around campus and into the woods.)

Alex shoved him away and stood up, crossing his arms and heading to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower... don't call me cute either! Ugh, whatever, do what you need to do..." he grumbled. (Now's your chance!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 11:20 PM
(This is good. Really good)

jaymoon
October 11th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Name:kona
Looks:dark red hair and eyes with a black long tail and red ears
Species:beast
Personality:tbrp
If beast, what animal?:killer wolf
Sexuality:male
Other:um she gets angry really easy

Poppyfrost
October 11th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Accepted)

jaymoon
October 11th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Yay)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Roomates Jay?)

jaymoon
October 11th, 2016, 11:36 PM
Ya )

Trashy Sky
October 11th, 2016, 11:41 PM
(Yo, could I rp a half-blood because I dunno and I wanna make sure cause I'm a paranoid and insecure person here. Yep thanks.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Start it Jay

jaymoon
October 11th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Um OK) kona walks in to the room "hey Shane" she said nodding tworeds him

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 11:47 PM
(No sorry. I was finishing up a PowerPoint presentation for school) "Hey Kona." Shane replied.

jaymoon
October 11th, 2016, 11:50 PM
"Your like one of the only room mates that don't get on my nerves" she said

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 11:52 PM
"Because I'm the smart roommate who doesn't try to annoy you with countless things." He replied.

jaymoon
October 11th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Hey why do I smell a halfblood " she growled sniffing around ( BTW she has a great sense of smell)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2016, 11:57 PM
"Really?" Shane asked suddenly fully aware.

jaymoon
October 12th, 2016, 12:00 AM
Can't you smell the stink of the human in it " she said rolling her eyes " I am going to find out what room it is in " she said getting up to walk out of the door

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 12:05 AM
"I'll let you handle this one." He said relaxing again.

jaymoon
October 12th, 2016, 12:08 AM
She flashes a smile at him and walks out the door and starts siffing to find out where the half blood is

Trashy Sky
October 12th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Just gonna make a form anyways
Here we go-

Name: Sky Valentine
Looks: She's pretty small, her height being only 4'5". She has thick but short blue hair, in a boy-ish style. She has double earlobe piercings on each ear(which are human) and two tags on the left. She also has a tongue piercing. She has a red-fox tail, due to being a half-blood, but no red fox ears. She usually wears black jeans and some t-shirt with a lightweight purple hoodie. Her skin color is a kind of sickly pale, but somehow still a bit tan.
Species: Half-Blood
Personality: She tends to be paranoid a lot, as not many people seem to like her for being a half-blood. She distances herself and seems tough and sharp on the outside, but she's just a real softie on the inside who only wants to be your friend. Otherwise, TBRPed.
If beast, what animal?: Half Red Fox
Sexuality: Pansexual

Sorry if this is wrong in any way bleh

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 12:17 AM
Shane saw her smile and smiled back as she closed the door

jaymoon
October 12th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Here we go-

Looks: She's pretty small, her height being only 4'5". She has thick but short blue hair, in a boy-ish style. She has double earlobe piercings on each ear(which are human) and two tags on the left. She also has a tongue piercing. She has a red-fox tail, due to being a half-blood, but no red fox ears. She usually wears black jeans and some t-shirt with a lightweight purple hoodie. Her skin color is a kind of sickly pale, but somehow still a bit tan.
Personality: She tends to be paranoid a lot, as not many people seem to like her for being a half-blood. She distances herself and seems tough and sharp on the outside, but she's just a real softie on the inside who only wants to be your friend. Otherwise, TBRPed.

I am after you right now)

Trashy Sky
October 12th, 2016, 12:21 AM
I am after you right now)
I haven't been accepted yet, my character doesn't exist :/

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Can we just say it is cause we're bored

CakePopcicle
October 12th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Name: Maddie / Matty
Looks: They have almost neon ginger, messy and long hair, their yellow eyes are almost cat-like because of their Breed. Large, triangular brown ears crown the head and a fluffy, brown faded tail follows their behind. They normally wear zipped up hoodies, saggy jeans, and sweatshirts. Sometimes even baseball caps.
Personality: They are quiet around most and set an awkward atmosphere. They feel the worst and try to disappear in large crowds, being almost impossible because of their appearance.
If beast, what animal?: Cat
Sexuality: Pansexual, Assexual
Other: They were born Female but they use Male pronouns. Instead of Maddie, their real name, they have people call them Matty.

Trashy Sky
October 12th, 2016, 12:24 AM
Can we just say it is cause we're bored
I dunno... i feel like that's wrong but??? idk

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:18 AM
I guess in the room at first where he tries to 'kill' him, then chases him around campus and into the woods.)

Alex shoved him away and stood up, crossing his arms and heading to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower... don't call me cute either! Ugh, whatever, do what you need to do..." he grumbled. (Now's your chance!)
Ok let's do this ) Sasuke smiles as he begins to open his suitcase " as you wish kitty " he says as he pulls out a scary clown costume and begins to put it on

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 06:56 PM
*cue CSI music*) Alex snarled under his breath and took a quick shower, then got back out and put his clothes on. He proceeded to brush his teeth and then rinse off the toothbrush, as well as swig some water around his mouth to remove the excess paste. Once done, he ran a brush through his hair after wringing out all the water. Alex's tail twitched and he combed his ears and tail, then sharpening his cat fangs with a sort of mechanism he had. All of this took him about thirty minutes, including the shower.

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Name: Maddie / Matty
Looks: They have almost neon ginger, messy and long hair, their yellow eyes are almost cat-like because of their Breed. Large, triangular brown ears crown the head and a fluffy, brown faded tail follows their behind. They normally wear zipped up hoodies, saggy jeans, and sweatshirts. Sometimes even baseball caps.
Personality: They are quiet around most and set an awkward atmosphere. They feel the worst and try to disappear in large crowds, being almost impossible because of their appearance.
If beast, what animal?: Cat
Sexuality: Pansexual, Assexual
Other: They were born Female but they use Male pronouns. Instead of Maddie, their real name, they have people call them Matty.

Accepted)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Sasuke in the costume waited by the door for Axel he had a fake chainsaw in his hand and begins to laugh creepily as he waits

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 06:58 PM
(Yo, could I rp a half-blood because I dunno and I wanna make sure cause I'm a paranoid and insecure person here. Yep thanks.)

Sure!)

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Sasuke in the costume waited by the door for Axel he had a fake chainsaw in his hand and begins to laugh creepily as he waits

Alex opened The door and looked straight at Sasuje, his ears flattening against his head as his heart plummeted. He shook slightly and took a step to the side, then sprinted out the door. However, he tripped on a step and fell forward, slamming onto the ground and scratching his knees and elbows up. But Alex ignored it and got back up, but he was stunned for a moment which gained Sasuke some time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Sasuke walks after him he pulls the cord on the chainsaw and begins to laugh in a crazy way he begins to talk in a creepy clown voice " come on kitty let's play " he says as he begins to run at him

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 07:12 PM
This is so hilarious XD)

Alex held back a scream, mainly because he was too terrified at the moment to make a noise, much less move. He ran ahead, his tail streaming out behind him as he dashed into the woods. A stupid idda, yes, but of course he wasn't thinking at the moment. He tripped a few more times, and tears of absolute terror welled up in his eyes.

Trashy Sky
October 12th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Here we go-

boop

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 07:34 PM
boop

Accepted)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:38 PM
YEah it is XD) he laughs loudly as he runs after him " kitty wait up I have tuna!!!" He says while laughing as he begins to catch up to Axel

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Alex slipped and tumbled down a hill, getting even more scratched up. He hit the ground and let out a startled cry, staring up at the sky and the trees above him. The darkness wasn't making anything better, and the sound of the chainsaw motor scared him even more. A few of the tears drizzled down his face, making his vision blurry. He dashed into a cave and hid in thee very back and in the shadows, curling up into a little ball and wrapping his tail around himself. He prayed that the insane murderer wouldn't find him, and desperately longed for safety and comfort. Alex flattened his ears against his head and whimpered softly, biting his lip and squeezing his eyes shut.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Shane sat in his room and did nothing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he reaches to the cave and begins to walk in " I'm home!!!" He says as he walks up to him his eyes glowing madly but he stopped seeing that he may have went too far " woah woah it's okay it's me Sasuke " he says worried as he takes off the mask and smiles guiltily " um.. sorry..?"

Trashy Sky
October 12th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Sky walked through the halls of the girl's dorm, glancing around a lot as she tried to avoid anyone that was there. Her tail was curled around her body to make sure no one pulled it, while her hood was over her head to hide the fact that she had no ears and was a half-blood. Though, she was sure the beasts could smell the human in her.

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he reaches to the cave and begins to walk in " I'm home!!!" He says as he walks up to him his eyes glowing madly but he stopped seeing that he may have went too far " woah woah it's okay it's me Sasuke " he says worried as he takes off the mask and smiles guiltily " um.. sorry..?"

Alex looked up at him, his ears immediately flicking up. "T-thats not funny!" He screamed, standing up and shoving him. "I... I was scared, Sasuke! So... freaking... scared.." he lowered his voice and tears drizzled down his cheeks, as he let his tail hang limply from behind him. "Don't joke like that again..." he whispered, blood caking him from multiple cuts. He had many bruises and was bleeding pretty deeply.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Sasuke nods slowly seeing the cuts " yep I went too far " he says as he begins to carry Axel in his arms he licks a tears off his face and licks his own lips " oh salty come on let's go home to heal you up and you think of a way I can make you forgive me for this and yes it can be anything "

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Alex bit his lip harder as Sasuke picked his face, and cringed slightly. "Well..." he started off, slightly unsure of what to say. "I don't know," Alex's eyes darkened. "I seriously don't know." He leaned against Sasuke's chest and sighed, closing his eyes and feeling some of the blood slide down his chest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 08:43 PM
He smiles as he begins to walk towards the dorm " how about I take you to dinner or you can have me wear a collar and leash all day and you can even pretend to be my master while bark " he says laughing softly as he walks in

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Name: Lisa Wolf
Looks: She is a tall thin young woman, with dark, earthy skin and bright amber eyes. Her hair goes down to her waist, and it a deep black, with a natural golden streak in the front.
Personality: Sarcastic, daring, stubborn, funny, etc.
If beast, what animal?:Hell Wolf
Sexuality: Lesbian~
Other: Can she be Sasuke's twin sister? (Fraternal Twin)

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 08:49 PM
He smiles as he begins to walk towards the dorm " how about I take you to dinner or you can have me wear a collar and leash all day and you can even pretend to be my master while bark " he says laughing softly as he walks in

"Uh, uhm..." he said softly, cracking open his eyes. "I... it's really late, and I'm all scratched up, but... maybe we could play truth or dare...? I know it's really childish, but... That game has always been fun for me.

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Name: Lisa Wolf
Looks: She is a tall thin young woman, with dark, earthy skin and bright amber eyes. Her hair goes down to her waist, and it a deep black, with a natural golden streak in the front.
Personality: Sarcastic, daring, stubborn, funny, etc.
If beast, what animal?:Hell Wolf
Sexuality: Lesbian~
Other: Can she be Sasuke's twin sister? (Fraternal Twin)

Accepted)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Omg yes!! You can be Sasukes sister XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 08:52 PM
"Uh, uhm..." he said softly, cracking open his eyes. "I... it's really late, and I'm all scratched up, but... maybe we could play truth or dare...? I know it's really childish, but... That game has always been fun for me.
He smiles " sure but let's fix up those wounds of yours " he says as he opens the door and walks he places Axel on the bed and begins to look for something in his suitcase

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Lisa was sitting on one of the beds, frowning. "Sasuke." She chided him, standing up. She didn't care that you couldn't visit the other genders dorm. This was her brother, and the two had been inseperable since birth. "What happened this time?" She helped him find the medical kit, frowning.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Sasuke jumps a bit hearing his sister he laughs softly " would you believe me if I said that I may have gotten a little too rough with him I mean come on I am known to be a wolf in bed " he laughs softly as he finds the first aid kit " found it"

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 09:02 PM
"WHAT?!" Alex screeched, backing up at his last words. "Excuse if you think we have any type of love relationship then you are clearly wrong!" Alex sputtered. His cheeks turned a dark red color and the rest of his face llflusbed, and he glanced at Lisa. Worry flashed in his eyes and he pressed his back up against the wall, holding the blanket over himself.

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Lisa gave Sasuke a flat look. "Okay then," She muttered. She helped him patch up Alex, her hands flying neatly. "I saw a cute girl today," She commented, a light blush rising up to her cheeks. "She was a human, and my goodness... She's just...." She sighed, smiling. "She flirted a little with me too."

Trashy Sky
October 12th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Sky walked through the halls of the girl's dorm, glancing around a lot as she tried to avoid anyone that was there. Her tail was curled around her body to make sure no one pulled it, while her hood was over her head to hide the fact that she had no ears and was a half-blood. Though, she was sure the beasts could smell the human in her.

imma just boop this in case anyone wants to rp yep

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " I lied I scared him and he got hurt " once he heard that Lisa found a cute girl he begins to smile " ohh when can I meet her also when's the wedding?" He asks laughing softly as he stands up " and don't worry kitten I won't do anything that you don't like ... until you want me " he says with a smile as he takes off the blanket and begins to treat his wounds " say Lisa what's the girls name and also since have you become the one being flirted on I thought you were always the flirter like me "

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Alex mentally screamed, pinning his ears back and hissing softly as he looked away. "Just try me, puppy..." he growled under his breath, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth. "Anyways, it's your turn..." he mumbled in anger.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 09:19 PM
I'm enjoying this

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Sasuke smiles " ohh starting to get feisty now huh? How cute kitty " he says as he finished up " also my turn for what cutie?"

jaymoon
October 12th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Kona smellea the half blood neer and looks around the corner " found u " she whispers

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Sasuke smiles " ohh starting to get feisty now huh? How cute kitty " he says as he finished up " also my turn for what cutie?"

"Truth or dare, you stupid idiot..." he growled again and moved away from him, pulling the blanket over himself again and getting on the ground. He leaned against the bed frame and glanced at Sasuke with narrowed eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 09:34 PM
He smiles as he sits down on the side of the bed " truth or dare? Or do what me go first?" He asks Axel with glowing eyes and a smile

jaymoon
October 12th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Kona knocks on the half blood door

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 09:39 PM
He smiles as he sits down on the side of the bed " truth or dare? Or do what me go first?" He asks Axel with glowing eyes and a smile

"Dare.." Alex ignored his other question and crossed his arms, awaiting g the horror that was soon to come. (I mean for real if you pick dare on truth or dare you better hope you've said goodbye to everyone you know and written your will.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 09:47 PM
LOL got my will ready my last words are: I regret nothing!) Sasuke smiles " okay I dare you close your eyes and count to 10 slowly "

Midnight Rain
October 12th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Name: Melissa
Looks: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32800000/neko-girl-c-demon-city-32872756-477-455.jpg
Species: Fox halfblood
Personality: TBRP'd
If beast, what animal?: n/a
Sexuality: bisexual
Other: nope

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Lisa looked out the window, and caught a glimpse of Aria walking towards her dorm. Her heartrate quickened, and she ducked down. "Ohmygosh," She squealed. "She's out there!"

Aria fiddled with her bags briefly, before glancing up. She saw Lisa duck down, and smiled a little. 'Cute,' Aria thought to herself, unlocking her dormroom door. 'That girl's got a crush on me. Maybe I'll play with her a little bit, until she bores me.' She tossed her stuff onto her bed, before leaning out the window. If you looked straight down, you could see a broken, mangled body, which the police were investigating.

(... I have no regrets.)

Name: Aria
Looks: Black hair to her waist, pale skin, blue eyes.
Species: Human
Personality: Well........... She's a player, but the bad kind. She murders her girl/boyfriends once she becomes bored of them.
If beast, what animal?: N/A
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: She's a murderer. Sasuke should not trust her at all =}

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Both accepted) XD)

Alex looked at him quizzically before doing that. He closed his eyes and slowly counted to 10, his ears twitching every so often. "One... two.... three..."

Midnight Rain
October 12th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Melissa sat In her dorm. She put a few notebooks and pens in her purse, and headed out the door. She walked around the campus, looking around for something to do. (Love interest OPEN :spinning: :kittyface: )

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Lisa looked at Sasu. "You know what? I think I'm gonna go get myself some coffee. See ya!" She raced outside, and headed towards the cafe.

Aria glanced up from her cup of coffee. After getting to her dorm, she saw Lisa head towards the cafe, and decided to meet her there. "Hey!" She called. "Come sit with me, cutie!" She winked.

Lisa blinked. "O-okay," She giggled nervously, and sat in front of Aria. "H-hi, I'm Lisa."

"I'm Aria," Aria introduced herself. "I know we ran into each other that one time, but we never introduced ourselves, huh?" She laughed.

Lisa joined in, smiling.

"Anyways, I kinda like you." Aria leaned forward. "You want to be my girlfriend, or something cutie-pie?"

Lisa blushed. "Y-yeah, sure Ari."

"Good." Aria purred, kissing Lisa on the cheek. "Cause you're just too pretty to pass up."
(.... I still regret nothing.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Oh Sasuke is in for it now XD) Sasuke smiles " yes that's nice sis See yea " he says as he holds axels hand and he kisses axels head

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Melissa sat In her dorm. She put a few notebooks and pens in her purse, and headed out the door. She walked around the campus, looking around for something to do. (Love interest OPEN :spinning: :kittyface: )
Us two?

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Oh Sasuke is in for it now XD) Sasuke smiles " yes that's nice sis See yea " he says as he holds axels hand and he kisses axels head

Alex's brow furrowed and he cringed slightly, still counting. He was very, very nervous of what was about to happen. "Four... five... six..." What would happen when he reached ten? Based on what Sasuke was doing, it was gonna be big.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he kisses axels hand and begins to hold his cheek as he begins to lean closer to Axel

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Lisa looked at Sasu. "You know what? I think I'm gonna go get myself some coffee. See ya!" She raced outside, and headed towards the cafe.

Aria glanced up from her cup of coffee. After getting to her dorm, she saw Lisa head towards the cafe, and decided to meet her there. "Hey!" She called. "Come sit with me, cutie!" She winked.

Lisa blinked. "O-okay," She giggled nervously, and sat in front of Aria. "H-hi, I'm Lisa."

"I'm Aria," Aria introduced herself. "I know we ran into each other that one time, but we never introduced ourselves, huh?" She laughed.

Lisa joined in, smiling.

"Anyways, I kinda like you." Aria leaned forward. "You want to be my girlfriend, or something cutie-pie?"

Lisa blushed. "Y-yeah, sure Ari."

"Good." Aria purred, kissing Lisa on the cheek. "Cause you're just too pretty to pass up."
(.... I still regret nothing.)

This is cute xD)

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 10:18 PM
(I'm just using the Sasuke-Brand flirting tactics. *holds up big book labeled Sasuke Flirting 101*)

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he kisses axels hand and begins to hold his cheek as he begins to lean closer to Axel

Hehehehhehebehheehhehe)

Alex felt Sasuke get closer to him and he bit his lip harder, his ears flicking back. "Seven... eight... nine..." Sweat dripped down the side of his head and he curled his legs up against his chest.

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 10:20 PM
(I'm just using the Sasuke-Brand flirting tactics. *holds up big book labeled Sasuke Flirting 101*)

YES I WOULD BUY THAT ANY DAY)

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Boi, you gonna get reked Sasuke.

Ivy
October 12th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Name: Annabelle Isen
Looks:A blonde haired girl (hair goes to shoulder length) and hazel blue eyes. A small pale splash of freckles across her nose. Tan skin and wears everyday pitifts I guess xD
Species: None
Personality:TBRPed
If beast, what animal?:None
Sexuality: Demisexual
Other: Open if anyone needs love interest or roommate

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Buy the book today and you'll get a free Sasuke plusie !!! ) come at me girl says Sasuke :3) Sasuke smiles as he just places his head on axels " naughty kitty thought you were going to get a kiss how cute " he says laughing softly

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 10:27 PM
*sCREAMS*) Alex relaxed immensely and leaned back, letting go of Sasuke's hand and cracking his eyes open. "I did not..." he protested, anger hinting his voice. "I'm absolutely not like you."

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Name: Annabelle Isen
Looks:A blonde haired girl (hair goes to shoulder length) and hazel blue eyes. A small pale splash of freckles across her nose. Tan skin and wears everyday pitifts I guess xD
Species: None
Personality:TBRPed
If beast, what animal?:None
Sexuality: Demisexual
Other: Open if anyone needs love interest or roommate

Accepted)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 10:34 PM
* begins to make it rain Sasuke plusies * make it rain!!) Sasuke smiles " true you more shyer then me while I go head on to get what I want" he says with a smile and a wagging tail " now is my turn ask away "

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Buy the book today and you'll get a free Sasuke plusie !!! ) come at me girl says Sasuke :3) Sasuke smiles as he just places his head on axels " naughty kitty thought you were going to get a kiss how cute " he says laughing softly
Bro you better be serious

Midnight Rain
October 12th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Us two?
Sure :)

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 10:39 PM
* begins to make it rain Sasuke plusies * make it rain!!) Sasuke smiles " true you more shyer then me while I go head on to get what I want" he says with a smile and a wagging tail " now is my turn ask away "

Alex sighed. "Who ever said I was SHY?!" He raged, his eyes ablaze. "I am not a shy person! I am just very, very insecure of my body!" He blurted out, then stopped talking. His heart plummeted and he blushed softly. "Truth or dare..." he whispered. "If you pick dare, then I dare you to forget what I just sajd.."

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Bro you better be serious

Ikr)

jaymoon
October 12th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Us two?
:( but i am your roommate

Midnight Rain
October 12th, 2016, 10:46 PM
I changed Melissa to a Fox halfblood because I feel she looks more like a Fox than a cat.) Melissa went to the café, and ordered a cappuccino. She sat down in a campus field on a blanket, drawing in a notebook and sipping her drink. She hummed softly as she drew. She was an excellent singer, but she was very self conscious about her singing, she thought it wasn't very good. (He could start liking her when he overheard her in chorus or something...)

Midnight Rain
October 12th, 2016, 10:46 PM
He meant love interest I think...

jaymoon
October 12th, 2016, 10:47 PM
OK I thought he was changing roommates

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 10:48 PM
:3 https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMrcHUm06s0JZi4PuROazMQOnyvQa0T sQhXDpXWKgaIZmiG-VP I'm always serious about Sasuke plusies ) Sasuke smiles " I guess I can't pick dare so I'll choose truth also " he leans close and begins to whisper into axels ear " you have no need to feel insecure my little kitten your very beautiful and I never lie my love "

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Alex blushed more and looked down, his heart pounding in his chest. "Is it true... that.... you think that?" He whispered, looking up at him in worry and embarresment. His eyes were full of emotions and he flattened his ears against his head and curled his tail.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Sure :)
Ok:spinning:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Sasuke smiles " yep it's true love but I would have to add that your also adorable, dazzling, beautiful and your eyes are so gorgeous that I can't help but get lost in them and whenever you say my name is enough to send shivers down my spine in short I love everything about you and I'll love to learn more about you " he says all in a kind, loving warming voice

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Sasuke smiles " yep it's true love but I would have to add that your also adorable, dazzling, beautiful and your eyes are so gorgeous that I can't help but get lost in them and whenever you say my name is enough to send shivers down my spine in short I love everything about you and I'll love to learn more about you " he says all in a kind, loving warming voice

That... that was beautiful.), Alex smiled for the first time that day, and looked away. He then shot forwards and embraced Sasuke, hitting the ground and laying next to him. "I.... I don't know what to say, Sasuke..." he said softly, blushing intensely. "All I know is that.... this is really, really early, but.... I love you."

jaymoon
October 12th, 2016, 11:11 PM
half human half fox - Google Search
This is the closest to what I look like
Nooo the link donot work for me

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 11:13 PM
*la bows * thank you it's what I live to do my dear) Sasuke smiles as he hugs Axel closely " I knew you'll come around kitty " he says as he holds him close he begins to whisper into his ear again " I love you too my little kitten so answer this one question for me truth or dare " he says with a smile

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Alex blushed even more and looked up at him, his eyes glittering in confusion and wonder. "Dare." He whispered again, resting his head on his chest and closing his eyes. He made a purring sound from the back of his throat, and his tail flicked back and forth.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 11:24 PM
He smiles as his tail begins to wag as he begins to say " I dare you to kiss me love for as long as you want " he says as he pets his head

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Axel's eyes snapped open and he gulped. "O-okay..." he whispered. He looked up at him and cupped his face in his hands before leaning forwards and kissing him softly and passionately, before pulling away due to embarresment. He then looked down and pressed up against Sasuke, resting his head on his chest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 11:38 PM
After the kiss Sasuke almost immediately covers his face " my god you are too cute for your own good!" He says with a covered blushing face " I swear one of these days I'm going to end up dying because of how cute you are and you're lips are so soft and sweet too!!" He says out of love and a bit of embarrassment because he didn't think Axel will do it so it kinda surprised Sasuke enough to make even him blush pure red

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Oh my goddddd XD)

Alex smiled to himself and hugged him tighter, his blush growing bigger and darker. He touched two fingers to his own lips and smiled even more, shaking slightly from laughter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 11:47 PM
LOL XD) Sasuke hears him laughing and pokes his nose " hi are you laughing at me ?" He says sitting up but he still held Axel close as he sat up making Axel sit on his lap he smiles as he kisses axels head " you are so God darn cute you know that right?"

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Alex smiled and laughed a little bit louder, then tilted his head up to look at Sasuke. He then wrapped his legs around his waist and sneezed as Sasuke poked his nose. "Don't do that, Sasuke!" He exclaimed, blushing and narrowing his eyes at the same time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 12:00 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " do what this ?" He says as he pokes his nose again " or maybe this " he kisses his nose and smiles " because I just don't know what you're talking about love I haven't done a thing "

Poppyfrost
October 13th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Alex huffed and kissed Sasuke again, before crawling off of his lap and flopping onto his bed, where he wrapped himself up in his blanket to stay warm. "Goodnight, Sasuke..." he said suddenly, closing his eyes and imagining all that had just happened.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 12:13 AM
He smiles as he kisses his head " goodnight love " he says as he gots on the top bunk and begins to slowly fall asleep with Axel on his mind and now in his dreams as well

Poppyfrost
October 13th, 2016, 12:19 AM
He smiles as he kisses his head " goodnight love " he says as he gots on the top bunk and begins to slowly fall asleep with Axel on his mind and now in his dreams as well

So sweet) Alex couldn't sleep for some reason. It wasn't just Sasuke... he just... felt very weird. He looked at the bottom of the bunk above him and sighed, still getting that strange feeling. He knew Sasuke fell asleep, but he just didn't feel safe. Alex got out of his bed and climbed the ladder to Sasuke's, curling up with him and wrapping the blanket around the both of them and purring softly. Alex's heart pounder and he heard a strange noise, but tried to ignore it and pressed up against Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 12:22 AM
:3 ) Sasuke begins to hold Axel close in his sleep his tail begins to wag as he dreamt of Axel he begins to nibble on axels ear in his sleep In his dream he was having a picnic with Axel on some beach and he was eating a bag of dog treats

Poppyfrost
October 13th, 2016, 12:29 AM
You're killing me) Alex heard more noise, and as Sasuke nibbled on his ear he giggled and and curled up even more. He wrapped his tail around the both of them and purred more, twitching his ears and holding him tightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 12:34 AM
One might say I'm simply killer good at what I do *la wink *) Sasuke begins put his face within Axel hair breathing in his sweet scent as he feels Axel hold himself close with his tail his tail continues to wag as he begins to bite down on his shoulder in a playfull none painful way

Poppyfrost
October 13th, 2016, 12:40 AM
One might say I'm simply killer good at what I do *la wink *) Sasuke begins put his face within Axel hair breathing in his sweet scent as he feels Axel hold himself close with his tail his tail continues to wag as he begins to bite down on his shoulder in a playfull none painful way

*le gasp*) Alex smiled more and sighed softly, suddenly hearing footsteps thundering up the s cool steps, and screams ringing out around the school. A mass murder in the school. Not a drill. Somebody jiggle the doorknob and growled, trying to get in. Alex froze in fear and grew pale, his ears flattening against his head. "Sasuke..." he breathed, clinging onto him for dear life.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 12:45 AM
Sasuke wakes up slowly his ears immediately picking up hearing screams he immediately gets up and covers Axel with the blanket he puts his finger on his mouth telling Axel to stay quiet as he jumps down the bunk and begins to pull out a bat from his suitcase he readys himself by the door with the bat up and ready to strike

Poppyfrost
October 13th, 2016, 12:52 AM
Alex whimpered again and cowered under the blanket, watching Sasuke. As the man entered the room, he shot like mad, hitting the light bulb above Alex and shattering it. Some of the glass embedded itself in Alex's head, and he slowly Began to black out. The crazy guy tackled Sasuke to the ground, not knowing that Alex was in the room. Alex's vision went blurry and blood trickled out of the corner of his mouth. He closed his eyes and immediately passed out, blood covering his head and drizzling down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 12:55 AM
Sasuke growls loudly as he pushes the guy off him and begins to punch the man hard over and over again even when the mans blood landed on his face he just kept punching his eyes glowing madly as he stops punching and stands up blood was on his fist but he didn't care now he needed to check on Axel he begins to walk towards the bed

Poppyfrost
October 13th, 2016, 01:00 AM
Alex was completely limp and quiet, more blood drizzling done from the cuts. He was in so much pain, and he needed help from someone.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2016, 07:20 AM
Ok. It can stay like that. I'm just bored.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 07:20 AM
Sasuke jumps up to Axel he growls softly sees the blood and begins to lay him on his back " it's okay love just hold one " he says as he begins to remove the glass

rubinaito
October 13th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Wow. O.O

Poppyfrost
October 13th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Sasuke jumps up to Axel he growls softly sees the blood and begins to lay him on his back " it's okay love just hold one " he says as he begins to remove the glass

Alex groaned in pain, arching his back slightly and twitching.

Trashy Sky
October 13th, 2016, 04:41 PM
(I literally have no idea what happened or what's going on and I'm confused but honestly this is normal lol)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Sasuke hears him as he finished up treating the wounds and begins to bandage them " Axel it's okay " he pulls out a syringe with some liquid in it " just sleep for a bit " he says injecting the liquid into Axel

Poppyfrost
October 13th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Sasuke hears him as he finished up treating the wounds and begins to bandage them " Axel it's okay " he pulls out a syringe with some liquid in it " just sleep for a bit " he says injecting the liquid into Axel

Alex winced as the liguid was injected into his arm, and flinched. He then went limp and leaned into Sasuke, dreaming about him and smiling softly in his sleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Sasuke smiles as he begins to carry Axel as he begins to head out the door but he stops a bit to feel the crazy man grabbing his leg with cold red eyes he puts Axel down by the door and grabs the bat " don't you dare touch me " he says coldly as he hits the man hard in the face making the man lay on his back Sasuke stands over him and begins to hit him over and over again in the face and head till the mans face wasn't even there anymore Sasuke had blood on his face hands and shirt some blood even landed all over the room Sasuke tsks as he tosses the bat to the side and picks up Axel and immediately begins to run out of the dorm

Poppyfrost
October 13th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Sasuke smiles as he begins to carry Axel as he begins to head out the door but he stops a bit to feel the crazy man grabbing his leg with cold red eyes he puts Axel down by the door and grabs the bat " don't you dare touch me " he says coldly as he hits the man hard in the face making the man lay on his back Sasuke stands over him and begins to hit him over and over again in the face and head till the mans face wasn't even there anymore Sasuke had blood on his face hands and shirt some blood even landed all over the room Sasuke tsks as he tosses the bat to the side and picks up Axel and immediately begins to run out of the dorm

Oh. My god.)

Alex curled up against him and gripped onto his shirt, his ears twitching. Tears streamed down his face and he whimpered quietly, his tail curling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 11:40 PM
We all know Sasuke is a little crazy but isn't that why you love him :3)
Sasuke holds him close " it's okay I'll protect you im here for you my little kitten " he says in a calming voice as he runs out of the dorm he sighs softly as he looks at the building his eyes glowed as he remembered what he just did he laughs softly to himself " old habits die hard huh?" He knew full well that his past delinquent ways won't just disappear so easily

Poppyfrost
October 13th, 2016, 11:46 PM
We all know Sasuke is a little crazy but isn't that why you love him :3)
Sasuke holds him close " it's okay I'll protect you im here for you my little kitten " he says in a calming voice as he runs out of the dorm he sighs softly as he looks at the building his eyes glowed as he remembered what he just did he laughs softly to himself " old habits die hard huh?" He knew full well that his past delinquent ways won't just disappear so easily

I do wuv him.... <3)

Alex sighed in his sleep and relaxed, cracking his eyes open and making a few sounds of pain. "Sasuke....?" He whispered, looking up at him in worry.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 14th, 2016, 07:57 AM
Sasuke forces a smile as he looks down at him though the blood on his face made it a bit creepy " yes I'm here does it still hurt?"