PDA

View Full Version : Character of the Month (March 2017)

BEAR.
March 1st, 2017, 12:38 PM
Character of the Month is designed to feature characters who deserve recognition. The character must have been active within the last couple weeks.

Rules:

You may not vote for your own characters.
Characters may only be from the main roleplay.
Characters used to violate a roleplay rule can not win COTM for the month they broke the guideline.
You may only vote once.
Follow ALL site rules on this thread.
Do not beg for votes. Begging is an immediate disqualification.
Posting other then what is asked in format will result in your vote not being counted.
Reasons that are compliments (she's awesome, he's cool, etc) will result in your vote not being counted.
The previous COTMs can not become COTM again. The previous COTMS are Winterstar, Bravestep, Fallowstar, Zerosight, Onion, Skybird, Ashstar, Rosestar, Otterstar, Marshsnow, Sweetolive, Angelfeather, Stormlight, Timberstar, Autumnpaw, Violetpaw, Alderstripe, Lichenpaw, Smokepaw, Almondstar., Sandpaw, Blazingnight, Snowyclaw, Renn, Grousestar, Hannibal.

These are subject to change.

The winner will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and can receive an exclusive award. Please do not choose a character because they are roleplayed by a friend. Choose a character because that character has earned the honor. Now, who do YOU think should be character of the month? This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current COTM is Russetstar.

To vote, please post this format:

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]:
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for voting for this character [required]:

If you post anything after this format your vote will not be counted.

While you may quote the original vote (i.e. the one with the form), you need to provide your own reasoning as to why you're voting for that character. If you do not provide one ('I agree!' does not count), your vote will not be counted.

monfang
March 2nd, 2017, 03:05 PM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]: Blazingstar { Suspiciousmindz }
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: WindClan
Reason for voting for this character [required]: Blazing is an amazing leader for his clan and a big kit to many as well! He has such a child-like attitude but he knows when to get serious, and believes that being child-like keeps the clan more fun! I agree with him!

lone
March 2nd, 2017, 03:12 PM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]: Blazingstar { @Suspiciousmindz (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16) }
Reason for voting for this character [required]: Blazing is an amazing leader for his clan and a big kit to many as well! He has such a child-like attitude but he knows when to get serious, and believes that being child-like keeps the clan more fun! I agree with him!
I second this; Blazingstar is such a friendly cat, but he can take authority at the same time and seems to have such a good personality for a leader! He's a very well developed character

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 2nd, 2017, 03:27 PM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]: Onyx Moonfang
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Dusk Syndicate
Reason for voting for this character [required]: Because Ony (thats my nickname for him) is the most original, well-planned and in-depth character I have ever seen. He doesn't change as a character but her changes so much, if that makes sense. Ony is just such a brilliant character, and it doesn't hurt that Moonfang is good at roleplaying him.

goddess of ducks
March 4th, 2017, 12:02 AM
Reason for voting for this character [required]: Because Ony (thats my nickname for him) is the most original, well-planned and in-depth character I have ever seen. He doesn't change as a character but her changes so much, if that makes sense. Ony is just such a brilliant character, and it doesn't hurt that Moonfang is good at roleplaying him.
I agree with this one because I believe that Oynx has been very well developed and has a deep character background. The amount of time that Moony has taken to explore his personality is amazing and it gives a real sense of depth to his character.

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 4th, 2017, 12:14 AM
I second this
While you may quote the original vote (i.e. the one with the form), you need to provide your own reasoning as to why you're voting for that character. If you do not provide one ('I agree!' does not count), your vote will not be counted.

NightWarrior4Life
March 4th, 2017, 03:21 AM
Character name: Halestar Jingle
Character Clan: ShadowClan
Reason for voting for this character: While Halestar is such a firm but fair leader, she has her own complications that make her so relatable and realistic such as her being paranoid. It's like, despite being leader is a great achievement, Halestar has made it also seem like a lot of hard work, despair, and burdens which not many people can handle.

judas
March 4th, 2017, 04:29 PM
I would like to vote for this also
My Reason is Onyx is a great, and well put together. His story takes odd turns and is honestly one of the best roleplays to read. He is original, and has a well planned personality

Crow
March 4th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]: Blazingstar { Suspiciousmindz }
I vote this. Blazingstar is a well-developed character who doesn't really fit the traditional 'leader' trope, and has a balanced amounts of flaws and strengths.

Momotaro
March 5th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]: Galepaw Moonfang
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Riverclan
Reason for voting for this character [required]: Look at this adorable muffin! She's so sweet and playful, even when talking to rude and harsh cats she still keeps her friendliness, her obsession with daisy is cute as well.

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 12:33 PM
I fourth this. Onyx is such a well developed character, and I feel like Moonfang really digs into Onyx's personality. The charrie definitely gets my vote, and totally deserves to be COTM!

ameko
March 6th, 2017, 08:53 PM

I fifth this! I've stalked lots of Onyx's roleplays, and I love his interaction with characters [I was especially intrigued by his behavior in his rp w/ Hannibal, Auroraflame, & Grousestar, as well as how smoothly he got Ajax onto his team in a roleplay]. He is an amazingly well-developed character and I'm always eagerly awaiting his next roleplay.

Sage
March 7th, 2017, 09:28 AM
I vote this. Blazing is such a great character. I love how he is portrayed and just everything about him. c:

Spirit
March 9th, 2017, 10:13 AM
I fifth this! I think Suspiciousmindz did a great job with this char. He is also one of the rare chars that I have seen with an actual backstory to them

Starfall
March 10th, 2017, 08:45 AM
I sixth this. Blazingstar was just so well made and his personality is evenly balanced with good points and some bad points. He was really created with some time and effort, as well as care and love.

Serendipity
March 10th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Character of the Month is designed to feature characters who deserve recognition. The character must have been active within the last couple weeks.

Rules:

You may not vote for your own characters.
Characters may only be from the main roleplay.
Characters used to violate a roleplay rule can not win COTM for the month they broke the guideline.
You may only vote once.
Follow ALL site rules on this thread.
Do not beg for votes. Begging is an immediate disqualification.
Posting other then what is asked in format will result in your vote not being counted.
Reasons that are compliments (she's awesome, he's cool, etc) will result in your vote not being counted.
The previous COTMs can not become COTM again. The previous COTMS are Winterstar, Bravestep, Fallowstar, Zerosight, Onion, Skybird, Ashstar, Rosestar, Otterstar, Marshsnow, Sweetolive, Angelfeather, Stormlight, Timberstar, Autumnpaw, Violetpaw, Alderstripe, Lichenpaw, Smokepaw, Almondstar., Sandpaw, Blazingnight, Snowyclaw, Renn, Grousestar, Hannibal.

These are subject to change.

The winner will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and can receive an exclusive award. Please do not choose a character because they are roleplayed by a friend. Choose a character because that character has earned the honor. Now, who do YOU think should be character of the month? This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current COTM is Russetstar.

To vote, please post this format:

If you post anything after this format your vote will not be counted.

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]: Blazingstar
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Windclan
Reason for voting for this character [required]: He's just so nice, probably one of the most leader-like figures I've ever seen. (Not just on wco) And I honestly think he should have CAT OF DA MOOOONTH

Fel
March 22nd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]: Blazingstar { @Suspiciousmindz (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16) }
i vote for this as well! he's a leader who others are able to relate to, and I feel like he's a well developed character, really- able to balance his good qualities with the bad, and vice-versa.

Splash
March 28th, 2017, 03:10 PM
I agree with this. Blazingstar is a fun leader, and is good for his clan.

JaxenAmethyst
March 28th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Northpath Hexict
StarClan
Yes, I know Northpath is dead, and watching over WindClan, but the Roleplays I saw between Northpath and Zerosight were tear-filled. Filled with complete despair. The way Northpath died a hero, saving Zerosight's life, that courageous Medicine Cat deserves this more than ANYTHING.

(Sorry if we aren't aloud to do dead characters 0-0)

spade
March 28th, 2017, 09:32 PM

I definitely vote for this, Blazingstar has such a well developed personality and his determination to lead despite his young age is fantastic to read in roleplays!