PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay of the Month (March 2017)

BEAR.
March 1st, 2017, 12:38 PM
Roleplay of the Month is designed to feature the best roleplay on the site. It doesn't have to have been started this month; it can be a roleplay still running to date.

Rules:

You may only vote once.
Other Roleplays and FanClan Roleplays do not qualify. It must be from the main roleplay.
Characters used to violate a roleplay rule can not win RPOTM for the month they broke the guideline.
Follow ALL site rules on this thread.
Do not beg for votes. Begging is an immediate disqualification.
Previous RPOTMs can not be voted for again. The previous RPOTMs are Omencedars Adventures, Fatherly Talk, Kit Talk, From Kits To Quarrels, Mother vs. Son: The Ultimate Debate, We're All Gonna Die, Warriors At Heart, Reports, The Carefree Shore, StarClan's Warning, From Quarrels to Crushes, The Side They Rarely Showed, Mates For Life, Paws Off, Are You Alright?, Don't Worry, I'm Here, I'll Kill You!, How Dare You?, Ice Cold Reunion, A Little off Track, What have I done?, Thanks for caring, Bravestep's Quietus, I'm Sorry.
You may not vote for your own.
Reasons that are compliments will result in your vote not being counted.
Posting other then what is asked in format will result in your vote not being counted.

These are subject to change.

The winner will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and can receive an exclusive award. Please do not choose a roleplay because you have a friend involved. Choose a roleplay because that roleplay has earned the honor. Now, what do YOU think should be roleplay of the week? This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current RPOTM is Downfall of the False King.

To vote, please use this format:

Roleplay Title [optional]:
Characters Involved:
Topic & Page #s:
Reason for voting for this roleplay [required]:

If you post anything after this format your vote will not be counted.

While you may quote the original vote (i.e. the one with the form), you need to provide your own reasoning as to why you're voting for that roleplay. If you do not provide one ('I agree!' does not count), your vote will not be counted.

Starfall
March 12th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Roleplay Title: My heart screams for you, yet no words will come out

Characters Involved: fenic! 's Russetstar and wolybro 's Whisperblaze

Topic & Page#'s: Topic: Romance~

Riverclan clearing pgs 88-111 and Riverclan Territory Pgs 113-115

Reasons for voting for this Roleplay:
These two are absolutely adorable, with Whiskerblazes shyness and kindness and Russetstars sweetness and friendliness these two fit together perfectly like two pieces of a puzzle. They both have a path where their mates left them as well as their kits, they are able to empathize with each other which makes it even cuter and more emotional. As you're stalking stumbling upon their posts you're at the edge of your seat hoping that one confesses to the other, it's almost as though you could fell their emberassment and their love for each other, it's truly a lovely role play.

meraki
March 12th, 2017, 09:38 AM

These two are absolutely adorable, with Whiskerblazes shyness and kindness and Russetstars sweetness and friendliness these two fit together perfectly like two pieces of a puzzle. They both have a path where their mates left them as well as their kits, they are able to empathize with each other which makes it even cuter and more emotional. As you're stalking stumbling upon their posts you're at the edge of your seat hoping that one confesses to the other, it's almost as though you could fell their emberassment and their love for each other, it's truly a lovely role play.

I second this ^^

Trashy Sky
March 12th, 2017, 03:20 PM

I vote for this!
It was really adorable to read and the fact that they're finally together after like a year or something of planning between the roleplayers just gives it a wonderful feeling when you read it!

monfang
March 12th, 2017, 07:28 PM

I fourth this. They are quite adorable and the fact that whisper is just trying his best and russet is trying to get him to trying his best it's just really cute.

judas
March 12th, 2017, 07:33 PM

I would also like to vote for this!
It's amazing how the two cats accepted each other after everything. Its so cute to see how the two talk to each other, and how much love the two cats have.

Sage
March 19th, 2017, 06:48 AM

I vote this!

lone
March 22nd, 2017, 06:47 PM

Characters Involved: @fenic! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=21) 's Russetstar and @wolybro (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1834) 's Whisperblaze

I vote this!
From the beginning to the end both roleplayers did an amazing job showing the characters' emotions and having them interact...I definitely enjoyed reading it

spade
March 28th, 2017, 09:35 PM

My vote goes towards this! Such a well developed relationship and the chemistry between the two is just adorable to read!

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 29th, 2017, 10:26 AM

and me!

I've been stalking seeing there posts together from time to time and they're keeping everyone watching. Among my favorite slightly awkward pairs, I think ^^

Tigress
March 31st, 2017, 05:45 PM

I vote this too

Splash
March 31st, 2017, 10:13 PM

I vote this. A beautiful piece of roleplay artwork.