PDA

View Full Version : everything for Blackpaw

Teggy
October 11th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Blackpaw, https://www.google.com/search?q=fanart+cats&client=tablet-android-samsung&source=lnms&prmd=isvn&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhnr-UhtTPAhWI8CYKHWWuBQ8Q_AUIBygB&biw=962&bih=601#tbm=isch&q=fanart+of+cats&imgrc=a0ovm-vmwRpvLM%3A, is a 10 moon apprentice. His first mentor died when he was 7 moons and his last one was exiled a moon ago. His parents had abandoned him as a kit making him a very quiet tom. He stays to himself and has 'walls' build around him making it hard to get close to him. He is in ShadowClan
What he needs!
Mentor
Adoptive parents
A few adoptive siblings
A best friend
A crush (I'd prefer the cat to be in a different clan)
Other things you can think of
Firm
Name
Look (links are suggested)
role
Personality
Backstory (short please)
other

Crumbleless
October 11th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Name: Heart
Look:http://www.cuteanimals.rocks/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/very-pretty-cat.jpg
Role: Crush
Personality: Heartpaw is a kind and loving she cat who left her homeclan, Skyclan, to find a new life. This pretty apprentice enjoys adventuring too and found the four clans quite interesting. The young almost warrior plans on not telling a single cat of where she comes from and is going to try and live in Thunderclan.
Backstory: As a kit Heartkit was very affectionate but her den mates weren't so nice. Allnof them bullied each other and her. As time went on her and her den mates were apprentices. When they became apprentices Heartpaw got the most worrisome mentor in the clan and decided that Skyclan wasn't fit for her when she wasn't able to catch anything the way Skyclan cats do and hurt herself when a rabbit scratched up her eyes. Now Heart is in clan territory and is preparing to join Thunderclan
Other: Heart is going to join Thunderclan

~Aesthetic~
October 11th, 2016, 08:27 PM
(I feel sad that my post count is gone)

Alright, I can be a mother, father, or best friend, whichever you need most. Let me know what you want when you can.

Teggy
October 11th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Goose maybe
@yin best friend maybe

Crumbleless
October 29th, 2016, 08:59 AM
I've got Copperpaw of Thunderclan if Heart doesn't work.