PDA

View Full Version : Hiya Everyone (New here :) )

Brilliance
February 28th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Helloooooooo~!!! I'm Noirerose (or Noire, for short) I am not new to roleplaying, but I am new to this site. I have a love for roleplaying and writing, and I have been active on one warrior cats rpg but it had been shut down *sighs sadly*, but I am hoping to meet new and amazing people here and can't wait to roleplay. I am new to this site and still have to get around to know what I'm doing, but if any advice please let me hear it! ^.^

The Mad Katter
February 28th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Helloooooooo~!!! I'm Noirerose (or Noire, for short) I am not new to roleplaying, but I am new to this site. I have a love for roleplaying and writing, and I have been active on one warrior cats rpg but it had been shut down *sighs sadly*, but I am hoping to meet new and amazing people here and can't wait to roleplay. I am new to this site and still have to get around to know what I'm doing, but if any advice please let me hear it! ^.^
Welcome! -throws cupcakes- here, have some cupcakes! And if you have any questions or want to RP, I'm always here!

Mousy
February 28th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Hi! Nice to meet you! If you ever want to role play or talk, just say!

dino.
February 28th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Why hello there! I'm Turtlestrike, but you can call me Turtle. I'm happy to welcome you to WCO! This is an amazing site full of amazing people and I hope you have an amazing time here!

lone
February 28th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Welcome to WCO ^^

fresh
February 28th, 2017, 06:28 PM
WELCOME TO WCO!

doghouse
March 1st, 2017, 10:02 AM
Welcome to WCO!!

Fawn
March 1st, 2017, 11:35 AM
Welcome to WCO!

Tigress
March 5th, 2017, 01:02 PM

Hoi! :D Are you up for some rping?