PDA

View Full Version : Slightly Random Request Shop

Teza
February 28th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Welcome to my little Request Shop!

Intro
Now, I know that the word "shop" is in the title, but it's really not a shop. I'm doing all this for free, just to kind of work on my skills. I offer a variety of things, such as traditional, or virtual art, as well as entire char sites. Yes, you read correctly, I'm offering to make you guys character sites. Below I'll explain about each of the different requests you can... Well... Request. :inlove:

Stuff

Traditional Art
I need practice on drawing pretty much everything, so whatever you want I will attempt to do. Please go easy on me, however, as I'm not that good yet. This will be drawn on paper and scanned in/taken a pic of and uploaded for your amusement. I can add color but there's no guarantee that it will be very apparent if your character has a light appearance. I will not be doing humans or any item other than a collar on animals, as I'm really just trying to get anatomy and fur/scale texture down. I'll take up to three of these at one time.

Virtual Art
Now this is a completely new thing to me, as I have a drawing tablet and Paint Tool SAI on my laptop. However, my laptop is shot, so I refuse to offer this until either I get a new computer in August, or my laptop gets fixed enough to use. I can't do anything nearly as good in Gimp as in SAI, so I won't even offer it until I'm able to use the program I need. However, when it is up and running, I will draw anything for you guys (except humans and any items but collars). Honestly, it's just like the Traditional, except everything is done on the computer. Honestly, I think it looks better this way, and all the colors show up. Even some that you don't expect. I'll only accept one at a time on these though, considering they take me a couple weeks to do and sometimes I scratch the whole project and start anew because I messed up somewhere and didn't like it.

Character Sites
This is what you guys have been waiting for, huh? No? Oh well, I'm posting it anyway! This is where I go into wix, make you an account with a temp username and password, and make you a character site with all of your current characters. If you already have a character site but don't really like the look of it, I'll still make you a new one. All you have to do is apply below. If you want info that's not on my current character site, or don't want info that's there, then simply tell me in the Other section of your app what you do/don't want in your char site. Simply fill out the form and you'll have a new char site within the week, unless I get busy irl.. But that's with all of these. :)

Rules
So I do have some rules for this. Don't worry, there aren't very many, but you do need to read through them completely.

Be patient and don't ask me when whatever it is you applied for will be ready. You can bump me if I'm taking over a week, but only do so once a week please. It's very annoying to have people be all like "Where's my thing?" every two seconds.
Put "Fang Kitty" somewhere in your app if you've read all the way through.
I refuse to do humans, humanoid Scriptures, and clothing/items that are not collars/necklaces, as I'm trying to work on animal anatomy.
Please fill out the application completely, as anything you leave blank will be up to my discretion.
Have Fun :3

Forms

Art
Name:
Reference Description:
Pose:
Traditional or Virtual: Traditional
Other:

Character Site
Name:
How Many Chars:
Basic Style:
Colors: (preferably 3 to choose from)
Other:

Lists

Art

open
open
open

Character Sites

open
open
open

lone
February 28th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Name: Hawkfeather
Reference Image(s): http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/hawkfeather
Reference Description: See image
Pose: Sitting, one paw up
Other: If possible, color ^^

Teza
February 28th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Name: Hawkfeather
Reference Image(s): http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/hawkfeather
Reference Description: See image
Pose: Sitting, one paw up
Other: If possible, color ^^

I shall get on her as soon as I'm able. (I don't wanna go up three flights of stairs right now xD) I should be done by the end of the week if not earlier. :)