PDA

View Full Version : Anastasia's Cave (Open)

Finch
October 11th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Anastasia (http://cloverskitties.weebly.com/anastasia.html) lives in a small cave located in a meadow, may I pray that this doesn't go down hill and die on me.

The brown Abyssinian licked her pelt clean sitting in a rather musty corner of her small cave. She sighed looking out into the distance. "It's been awfully boring around here lately, there used to be tons of loners to scare off... Maybe I'll go hunting." So Anastasia did just that as she stepped outside letting the earthy aroma around her sink into her lungs before running at full speed at an unsuspecting rabbit and swiping her claws at it's throat killing it in one single swoop.

Finch
October 11th, 2016, 07:41 PM
[[Bump]]

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Bramble sniffed around the meadow. Her dark brown tabby fur rustled with frustration,'I know I smelled a rabbit!'

Finch
October 11th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Anastasia's ear perked up turning around to see the strange cat. "Who are you!?" She hissed her tail stiffened and her claws out. "And why have you come here?"

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 07:53 PM
(SUDDENLY, FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE, JASON(NineTailsNetwork) COMES TO THE RESCUE)
Violetpelt had walked so much her paws were burning. She had come from the other side of this planet, met all sorts of dangers, and fell down a tunnel and survived. Her dark violet pelt(Hence the name) shined as sun rays shined on her. She looked around for shelter to take a nap and rest her paws and found a cave. Relief flooded Violetpelt's sky blue eyes as she padded to the entrance and lied down. She closed her eyes and slept.

Finch
October 11th, 2016, 07:56 PM
"Just get off my territory!" She growled at the stranger before swinging her head around to her shock, finding another stranger. "Wha? ANOTHER stranger? Who are you?" she called to the cat fluffing up her pelt.

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 08:03 PM
"Well I was searching for food. And that cat looks like it's sleeping.", Bramble yawned,"I wouldn't mind a nap myself."

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Violetpelt noticed nothing as she slept on, snoring lightly

Finch
October 11th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Violetpelt noticed nothing as she slept on, snoring lightly

"Don't you even think about it!" She couldn't handle the other cat and wake up the random cat sleeping in her cave, so since she was near the cave she kicked a ton of dirt onto the sleeping cat hope that the sleeping cat would take a hint and leave.

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Violetpelt woke up slowly from her beautynap as dirt was kicked on her. Too exhausted, she just shrugged and curled up her body.

Finch
October 11th, 2016, 08:16 PM
"Are you SERIOUS? How can she just curl right back up light that? I'll deal with her later" "Look, do you want something? Because if it's my prey then you sure aren't getting it." She said digging her claws into the soft earth.

Crumbleless
October 11th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Heart ducked under a holly bush scanning the area with her bright eyes and noticing the three cats. The pretty she cat sighed. Hopefully they don't see me on my way to a new start! The 10 moon old loner crept silently through the holly bushes her brownish white pelt blending in perfectly although her long fur snagged on a few of the branches shaking them slightly.

Finch
October 11th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Ana (Her nickname) cocked her head around seeing the cat trying to sneak her way past the Abyssinian, "WHY ARE ALL OF YOU- UGH!" She screamed in frustration "You know what? Fine! I give up, take what you want I don't even care anymore."

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Violetpelt woke up again as she heard another yowl and noticed three cats. Jumping right on her paws, she winced at the pain. She growled at the other cats, hoping none would straight up attack her.

Crumbleless
October 11th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Heart froze and stuttered,"I-Im sorry.... I was just passing through." She mewed turning her eyes to stare at the she cat who was angry.

Finch
October 11th, 2016, 08:29 PM
"Well...." She hesitated for a minute, did she really want to do this? Anyone she trusted just did her wrong. "I guess you guys can stay here for a couple of days if you need."

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 08:36 PM
She shook the dirt on her and crouched down to a pouncing position. She was ready for anything.

Finch
October 11th, 2016, 08:38 PM
She shook the dirt on her and crouched down to a pouncing position. She was ready for anything.

"Don't bother" the brown pelted she-cat meowed rolling her eyes. I know your there, so I'll be prepared.

Finch
October 11th, 2016, 08:44 PM
[[Gtg guys, Bye!]]

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 08:47 PM
"Don't bother" the brown pelted she-cat meowed rolling her eyes. I know your there, so I'll be prepared.
"I will bother" she challanged. A smirk forming on her muzzle. She was always crazy when she was half asleep

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:21 AM
Bramble sat next to the den chewing on a small mouse.

Finch
October 12th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Anastasia growled narrowing her eyes, her tail lashing dangerously behind her. "You wanna fight? I gave you a chance to settle this peacefully." She sat letting the stranger make the first move.

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Violetpelt leaped as if to attack but landed not far from her position and collapsed. She went to sleep.